PDA

View Full Version : E-smokes

Apache
01-13-2010, 04:21 PM
We got some in here that have them, how good do they work? I just spent $75 on the rechargable unit, did I do good?

Gingersnap
01-13-2010, 04:30 PM
Was it Feeb who had these? I can't remember.

Apache
01-13-2010, 04:36 PM
Was it Feeb who had these? I can't remember.I thought there were some others as well... man I hope I didn't waste 75 bucks...:o

BadCat
01-13-2010, 04:38 PM
I thought there were some others as well... man I hope I didn't waste 75 bucks...:o

I got one, I like it.
$75?? What kind did you get? I got mine for like $59.

Gingersnap
01-13-2010, 04:39 PM
I thought there were some others as well... man I hope I didn't waste 75 bucks...:o

I think people like them. Some guy at work has one and I know the smoking Nazis have yelled at him but he just laughs. It must do something for him. ;)

Apache
01-13-2010, 04:47 PM
I got one, I like it.
$75?? What kind did you get? I got mine for like $59.

Well I live in a backwater town so everything is more $. It came with a battery, charger and a carton worth of the ends...

It's made by smoker friendly...

The $75 was after taxes if that helps....

Apache
01-13-2010, 04:49 PM
I think people like them. Some guy at work has one and I know the smoking Nazis have yelled at him but he just laughs. It must do something for him. ;)

They let me try a tester, it does draw like a real one it's wierd how it works, I'll say that much...

patriot45
01-13-2010, 06:03 PM
I got those sexy black E-cigs a year or so ago, they have different flavored and strength cartridges. It was okay except I always wanted a cigarette when I put it down!! :D

The only thing that worked for me was Chantix but I didn't finish the program, it got expensive it was like $110.00 a month for the pills and you need to have a Dr. visit each time you renew the script! And ins. didn't cover any of it.

SaintLouieWoman
01-13-2010, 06:05 PM
SR got one, but never see him using it. It just sits in the kitchen on the counter.

lacarnut
01-13-2010, 06:25 PM
SR got one, but never see him using it. It just sits in the kitchen on the counter.

You mean he is using it as a counter ornament.

Runs away!:)

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 06:28 PM
I got those sexy black E-cigs a year or so ago, they have different flavored and strength cartridges. It was okay except I always wanted a cigarette when I put it down!! :D

The only thing that worked for me was Chantix but I didn't finish the program, it got expensive it was like $110.00 a month for the pills and you need to have a Dr. visit each time you renew the script! And ins. didn't cover any of it.

Thats why we must have national health care!:D

PoliCon
01-13-2010, 06:32 PM
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=13318&highlight=e+cigarettes

FeebMaster
01-17-2010, 03:53 PM
I have one. They're different than real cigarettes, no question, but I enjoy it. You feel the nicotine, but some of the other chemicals in cigarettes are definitely missing. I get a buzz now when I smoke a real one, like you haven't had one in a really, really long time. Which is sweet, by the way.

I have a couple of cigarette styled/sized ones and a pen style one with a USB hookup for less battery charging. I prefer the pen style. It holds more stuff.

They lack the convenience of regular cigarettes, with the refilling of cartridges and replacing parts and wondering if they'll be banned by the next time you need supplies. Smoking it anywhere is pretty sweet, though.

I paid way more than $80 for my first one, but I made up for it when I bought a lifetime supply of atomizers for $5 each.

Articulate_Ape
01-17-2010, 04:33 PM
My son got me one to try, but I didn't like it because it was almost impossible to keep the thing lit.