PDA

View Full Version : "Credible New Intelligence of Plans for Another al Qaeda Attack on The U.S."

megimoo
01-13-2010, 08:55 PM
U.S. Federal officials have credible new intelligence of plans for another al Qaeda attack on the U.S.

Officials say they have information that al Qaeda in Yemen is planning another attack but declined to give further details.

However, they have described the information as "credible" and are considering whether to step up security measures.

One official has said the news is not surprising, as they had expected further attacks following the failed Christmas Day airliner bombing plot.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/al_qaeda_planning_new_attack_on_nA5b8h7vg9n4467UKj 6wLM#ixzz0cXhzkqNv

SaintLouieWoman
01-13-2010, 09:53 PM
This isn't a surprise. Biden mentioned it during the election. Obama is being tested and don't think he's passing their little tests. I don't have a good feelng about the trial in New York---there's a big target on NYC.

PoliCon
01-13-2010, 09:55 PM
what do they have to fear? a sternly worded letter from Obama?

coach
01-13-2010, 10:04 PM
what do they have to fear? a sternly worded letter from Obama?

I'm thnkng sternly worded Twitter

coach
01-13-2010, 10:05 PM
This isn't a surprise. Biden mentioned it during the election. Obama is being tested and don't think he's passing their little tests. I don't have a good feelng about the trial in New York---there's a big target on NYC.

That would be a huge smackdown for the boy king.

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 10:10 PM
I'm thnkng sternly worded Twitter

Not the dreaded tweet!:eek: