PDA

View Full Version : Stuff You Never Noticed As Child

PoliCon
01-14-2010, 06:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=007tojIefng

MountainMan
01-14-2010, 07:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=007tojIefng

Can I now question the sites you frequent?

PoliCon
01-14-2010, 07:47 PM
Can I now question the sites you frequent?

Dude - found it in facebook :p

Gingersnap
01-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Okay, this was a clip that didn't involve funny dogs or painful "hold my beer" moments so I found it difficult to access mentally. I'm guessing that skit (or whatever it is) has some kind of sexual innuendo when viewed by contemporary adult audiences. Since it seems to be British, it's probably fairly gay by American standards. Meh.

It does remind me of the fact that I have never once regretted being a "late bloomer" as a kid. My childhood was refreshingly sex-free. My folks obviously had sex but they sensibly kept it under cover. TV was pretty limited since we had to watch what the adults watched and they weren't too keen on non-wholesome shows. Growing up on a ranch, all my awkward questions about sex were posed and answered before the age of 8. :D

PoliCon
01-15-2010, 01:34 AM
Okay, this was a clip that didn't involve funny dogs or painful "hold my beer" moments so I found it difficult to access mentally. I'm guessing that skit (or whatever it is) has some kind of sexual innuendo when viewed by contemporary adult audiences. Since it seems to be British, it's probably fairly gay by American standards. Meh.

It does remind me of the fact that I have never once regretted being a "late bloomer" as a kid. My childhood was refreshingly sex-free. My folks obviously had sex but they sensibly kept it under cover. TV was pretty limited since we had to watch what the adults watched and they weren't too keen on non-wholesome shows. Growing up on a ranch, all my awkward questions about sex were posed and answered before the age of 8. :D

apparently this was a real British kids TV show and an actual clip from the show. I don't have the gumption to find out if it's true or not - but I would not for a second be surprised. Maybe Hampy knows.