PDA

View Full Version : Question for Fans of TV Show "Lost."

Speedy
01-15-2010, 05:28 AM
The new and final season of Lost is starting on Feb. 2nd. I have never seen the show before except for viewing the pilot tonight. Is it worth catching up on to fully enjoy the final season?

I'll tell you, that first episode I just watched was awesome. Should I watch as much as I can of it until the new season starts?

By the way, what WAS that thing roaring and chasing them through the jungle?

Shannon
01-15-2010, 12:34 PM
Lost is the most amazing show on television. I am so excited for the new season.:D I highly recommend watching all of the previous seasons before watching the final one. Once you start watching it, you won't leave your house until you are all caught up; it's that addicting.

BadCat
01-15-2010, 12:35 PM
If it doesn't have hot chicks, I ain't watching it.

MountainMan
01-15-2010, 01:25 PM
Lost is the most amazing show on television. I am so excited for the new season.:D I highly recommend watching all of the previous seasons before watching the final one. Once you start watching it, you won't leave your house until you are all caught up; it's that addicting.

It is before "The Biggest Loser" so I'm sure it is a smooth transition for you to watch...... :p

*runs the the wind*

Speedy
02-06-2010, 03:30 AM
You guys are right! This show is amazing! I am halfway through Season One and it keeps getting better and better. At this rate I should be caught up by the fourth episode of this season.

Speedy
02-26-2010, 09:18 AM
Well, I am done with the first season. I am watching several episodes a week and should be caught up in a couple of weeks.

I have to say that the show has a brilliant way of developing characters through the flashbacks and throws curveballs with alraming frequency. Too bad it is on at the same time as American Idol. I am watching Idol only because of one performer and once she is gone I'll watch Lost on Tuesdays.

ralph wiggum
02-26-2010, 11:03 AM
Other than a few snippets from the first season, I can honestly say I've never seen a full episode.

Sonnabend
02-26-2010, 11:22 AM
I saw the first episode...when people survived a breakup of an aircraft in flight is when I turned it off.

Jericho = conspiracies
Lost = conspiracies

Doesnt anyone ever get any work done around here? :confused:

Speedy
03-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Well last night I got to the middle of the second season. Watched two episodes, the first documented what happened to the survivors of the tail section. It was a brilliant episode and the second one was even better with Anna Lucia's backstory as an LAPD cop returning to duty after being shot told in flashback. That was awesome. The ending where she meets the guy who shot her, "Did you know I was pregnant?" BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Walks up to his bleeding body. BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

I am not watching this show on TV right now. Instead I am watching several episodes every week on www.abc.com until I catch up. Instead I am watching American Idol on Tuesdays.