PDA

View Full Version : Haitian earthquake was caused by climate change and global warming

Apocalypse
01-15-2010, 01:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2ft5JkNWJA

Danny Glover believes that our failure in Copenhagen resulted in this disaster.

enslaved1
01-15-2010, 09:09 PM
OK, where are the media lambasting this statement like they did to Pat Robertson? It's almost identical, Glover is saying his god (the earth) is punishing Haiti for the U.S.'s environmental sins. At least in Robertson's, the sinner is paying for thier own sin, not someone else's.

Articulate_Ape
01-16-2010, 12:02 AM
Danny Glover is a dunce.

lacarnut
01-16-2010, 12:52 AM
OK, where are the media lambasting this statement like they did to Pat Robertson? It's almost identical, Glover is saying his god (the earth) is punishing Haiti for the U.S.'s environmental sins. At least in Robertson's, the sinner is paying for thier own sin, not someone else's.

Your sig line tells it all.

expat-pattaya
01-16-2010, 01:03 AM
Hi Danny

http://nominex.com/livejournal/koolaid.jpg

PoliCon
01-16-2010, 01:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2ft5JkNWJA

Danny Glover believes that our failure in Copenhagen resulted in this disaster.

what failure in Copenhagen? :confused:

noonwitch
01-19-2010, 11:16 AM

You are talking about people of very different status. Danny Glover is an actor. Pat Robertson is a pastor and a pundit.

I think Glover's statements are both looney and stupid, but he's not an a list star, these days, and he's not running any kind of organization that depends on the support of good, honest people on a daily basis. I think Pat probably regrets his remarks more than Glover does. Pat and his organization are still raising money and giving aid to Haiti, despite his remarks.

Apache
01-19-2010, 11:27 AM
It goes to show what great lengths these fools would have us believe in "climate change"... plate movement has NOTHING to do with weather patterns...:rolleyes:

lacarnut
01-19-2010, 11:51 AM
You are talking about people of very different status. Danny Glover is an actor. Pat Robertson is a pastor and a pundit.

I think Glover's statements are both looney and stupid, but he's not an a list star, these days, and he's not running any kind of organization that depends on the support of good, honest people on a daily basis. I think Pat probably regrets his remarks more than Glover does. Pat and his organization are still raising money and giving aid to Haiti, despite his remarks.

That still does not alter the FACT that the media gives Glover a pass because he is black and he is a liberal loon. Also, if you do not think that many moon-battery individuals do not believe in what he is spouting, you are living in la la land.

noonwitch
01-19-2010, 12:01 PM
That still does not alter the FACT that the media gives Glover a pass because he is black and he is a liberal loon. Also, if you do not think that many moon-battery individuals do not believe in what he is spouting, you are living in la la land.

I think the media was just ignoring Glover because there's nothing to really cover there, not because he's black or a liberal.

I don't even bother going over to DU anymore because of the moonbats who believe crap like that. They're the left's version of the birthers.

lacarnut
01-19-2010, 12:33 PM
I think the media was just ignoring Glover because there's nothing to really cover there, not because he's black or a liberal.

And I think you are shilling for one of your liberal kooks. The media is so biased that it is not even debatable. So, I disagree with your analogy.

Apache
01-19-2010, 12:54 PM

So if Gary Sinise or Tom Selleck said something as moronic they wouldn't be roasted?

lacarnut
01-19-2010, 01:17 PM
So if Gary Sinise or Tom Selleck said something as moronic they wouldn't be roasted?

You and I both know that dog will not hunt. The media is so biased, they go out of their way to lie. For example, Dan Rather and the dude that worked for the NY Times make up shit. Liberals must think conservatives have amnesia.

enslaved1
01-20-2010, 11:47 PM
Google news search for Pat Robertson: OpEd Weekly calling him senile, Entertainment Weekly talking about John Stewart's response to him and Rush, and The Washington Post calling the comments loathsome.
Google news search for Danny Glover: He's part of John Cena's new movie, Fox reporting on the theory, and a British soccor player is also named Danny Glover, evidently.
You be the judge about who got their comments noticed.

Trance
01-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Hey Glover, Obama's ass just called, wanting to know where you nose went.