PDA

View Full Version : Essential Life Lesson #1: Over is Right, Under is Wrong

patriot45
01-15-2010, 03:33 PM
I know we have had this poll before, but here is the definitive reason d'etre of duh toilette!:D

T.P. link (http://currentconfig.com/2005/02/22/essential-life-lesson-1-over-is-right-under-is-wrong/)

Put simply, there is a right way to hang the toilet paper, and a wrong way. Read on to determine the status of your own roll.

Toilet paper has a natural curve, a way of being that lends itself to certain orientations on the toilet paper spool.* If handled with skill and knowledge, it can provide an abundance of both sanitation and comfort, quilted together in each square of pillowy ply. If handled with clumsy ignorance, or worse, carelessness, it will beset the user with pain, filth, and frustration. Don’t let it end this way, with you curled on the tile floor of the stall, weeping in frustration, covered in wasted papier de toilette. To convince you, we’ve created some diagrams, harnessing the power of SCIENCE, to demonstrate the natural benefits of the over hanging method. First, we examine the optimal viewing benefits of the over hanging method.

Below are examples of the helpful and fruitful over-hung method on the left and the annoying and detrimental under-hung method on the right.

Constitutionally Speaking
01-15-2010, 03:58 PM
Them's fightin' words in these parts!

hampshirebrit
01-15-2010, 04:07 PM
This is the exact reason why Jesus invented the in-bathroom shower. Time one's dumping correctly, and there is no need for TP, thus no need for a TP spool device, thus no right or wrong way of spooling it.

Apache
01-15-2010, 05:36 PM
This is the exact reason why Jesus invented the in-bathroom shower. Time one's dumping correctly, and there is no need for TP, thus no need for a TP spool device, thus no right or wrong way of spooling it.How in the hell can you follow this post up?:eek:

:D

megimoo
01-15-2010, 06:17 PM
How in the hell can you follow this post up?:eek:

:DAsk him which hand he uses ?

jendf
01-15-2010, 11:31 PM
I know we have had this poll before, but here is the definitive reason d'etre of duh toilette!:D

T.P. link (http://currentconfig.com/2005/02/22/essential-life-lesson-1-over-is-right-under-is-wrong/)

That is the most articulate article on the subject I've ever read. Actually, it's the only article on the subject I've read.

Rockntractor
01-15-2010, 11:43 PM
This is the exact reason why Jesus invented the in-bathroom shower. Time one's dumping correctly, and there is no need for TP, thus no need for a TP spool device, thus no right or wrong way of spooling it.

How do you know when your going to have a perfect day?

PoliCon
01-16-2010, 12:23 AM

I still wipe before I shower. . . . and it MUST be overhand.

PoliCon
01-16-2010, 12:24 AM

I already did this as a TOTD :p

Rockntractor
01-16-2010, 01:37 AM
I already did this as a TOTD :p

I remember the day thread but I don't think you posted the same article did you?