View Full Version : Say it again Saturday

PoliCon
01-16-2010, 12:34 AM
FORCAST:
Today
Mostly Cloudy
High 43 F
Precip: 20%
100% chance that I will have to spend the day with 30 inner city kids on a church youth outing. yay :(

TOTD: You can say that again!

What are some your favorite movie quotes? Post em and lets see if we can get the movie they're from correctly labeled. :)

A great quote from one of my favorite movies:

"INCONCEIVABLE!"

Rockntractor
01-16-2010, 12:37 AM
Phooey!

Gingersnap
01-16-2010, 10:10 AM
Clear and cold here but they're claiming it will warm up later. We'll see.

TOTD: I'm not much on quoting movie lines. I'd really have to think about it. On unrelated news, those Fox babes really are hot. I'm watching Fox news right now and I just noticed this. :eek:

Rockntractor
01-16-2010, 10:26 AM
On unrelated news, those Fox babes really are hot. I'm watching Fox news right now and I just noticed this. :eek:
Yes they are! On some days it's unbearable.

Gingersnap
01-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Yes they are! On some days it's unbearable.

The guys are really super average, though. :(

BSR
01-16-2010, 10:41 AM
Man, you opened up a can of worms.. I could quote movies all day.. I think my favorite comes from Bull Durham..

Man that ball got outta here in a hurry. I mean anything travels that far oughta have a damn stewardess on it, don't you think?

RobJohnson
01-16-2010, 12:39 PM
47F | C
Current: Clear
Wind: E at 5 mph
Humidity: 36%Sat

58F | 36F

We had some rain and wind on Wednesday with more rain expected the first part of next week. It's still a little cool out, but its only 09:30.

This week I rec'd a text message that a friend in IL was found dead in his home. He was younger then me, and I'm still in shock. A very nice guy and he moonlighted for us a couple nights a week back in IL. He made my busy Sundays in the resturant business go alot smoother by him being there. He will be sadly missed by many. His real job was a supply manager for a company that made hot tubs and swimming pools...they shipped alot of the tubs to Europe.

I had a crazy week at work, one of the worst in my career there, and then the sad news on top of it. I'm tired & wore out. We set a couple records at work, but they are not the kind of records you want to set when you are short handed and trying to give the public H1N1 shots!

BadCat
01-16-2010, 01:16 PM
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage.

I know, I know, but I LOVED A Clockwork Orange

lacarnut
01-16-2010, 01:46 PM
It has warmed up to a blistering 57 after lows in the teens and 20's for several days. Looks like the cold weather killed several of my poor plants. A replacement project this spring will be in order.

Saints vs the Cards playoff game this afternoon. Then Indy tonight. Should be some good games. Go Saints.

Rockntractor
01-17-2010, 12:01 AM
The guys are really super average, though. :(

I've never really noticed them.

PoliCon
01-17-2010, 12:29 AM
Man, you opened up a can of worms.. I could quote movies all day.. I think my favorite comes from Bull Durham..

How about this line delivered by Tracy Morgan:

Paul... Paul I wanted to let you know that I am your biggest fan and that I'll will be cheering my jailhouse boobies off for you on gameday!

What movie?

PoliCon
01-17-2010, 12:33 AM
I know, I know, but I LOVED A Clockwork Orange

I haven't see than movie in ages. . . .

Rockntractor
01-17-2010, 12:58 AM
I haven't see than movie in ages. . . .

?

PoliCon
01-17-2010, 01:09 AM
?

You live under a rock don't you. :rolleyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiE88q8iBRY

Rockntractor
01-17-2010, 01:11 AM
You live under a rock don't you. :rolleyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiE88q8iBRY

No actually on top of a rather large one!

PoliCon
01-17-2010, 01:56 AM
No actually on top of a rather large one!

um hum :rolleyes: