PDA

View Full Version : Brown Reportedly Raising $1 Million Per Day in Senate Race

megimoo
01-16-2010, 05:51 AM
"Looks Like Them Dirty Libs are In For Hell Come Election Time !"

Republican candidate Scott Brown has raised money at a rate of $1 million a day this past week in his bid for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts, according to one report.

The Daily Caller, a new online publication launched by conservative Tucker Carlson, reported Friday that the GOP state senator has raked in most of that money through online donations, as his campaign sees a last-minute surge before the special election set for Tuesday.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/15/brown-reportedly-raising-million-day-senate-race/

hampshirebrit
01-16-2010, 06:28 AM
Jeepers, I saw the title, and thought we might finally be getting rid of Gordon.

Oh well ... it was a nice moment while it lasted. And he'd fit in so well in O'Bumble's administration, too. :D

DX - 1
01-16-2010, 06:32 AM
Jeepers, I saw the title, and thought we might finally be getting rid of Gordon.

Oh well ... it was a nice moment while it lasted. And he'd fit in so well in O'Bumble's administration, too. :D

Exactly what I thought. But don't worry, Gordon won't be around much longer. When Labour lose this May, they'll dump him quick. He's now made an enemy of Jack Straw, narrowing his allies to Lord Mandelson (friend of anyone who's in power) and Harriet (purveyor of morality)! :eek:

Sonnabend
01-16-2010, 07:10 AM
Cameron wont be any better.

As for Brown....it will be a wonder to watch when he takes Kennedy's seat. :D