PDA

View Full Version : Joke

patriot45
06-03-2008, 06:11 PM
This is the humor forum too!

Teenager and Old Man

A teenager with pink, blue, green, yellow and red hair sat down next to an old man in a mall and the old man just stared at him. After a few minutes the kid said "what's the matter old timer, you never did anything wild in your life?" And the old man said "Yes. I had sex with a parrot. I was just wondering if you were my son."

SaintLouieWoman
06-03-2008, 06:33 PM
This is the humor forum too!

Teenager and Old Man

A teenager with pink, blue, green, yellow and red hair sat down next to an old man in a mall and the old man just stared at him. After a few minutes the kid said "what's the matter old timer, you never did anything wild in your life?" And the old man said "Yes. I had sex with a parrot. I was just wondering if you were my son."

Very cute joke--and appropriate for someone who owns a parrot or two or more. :D

This is like the old days, before we had a separate humor thread. The lounge was the all-purpose gathering point---also had sports in the lounge and recipes.

As things shake out with the new software, I'm sure we'll get the other forums back. I'm just so glad CU is back up and running.

Space Gravy
06-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Very cute joke--and appropriate for someone who owns a parrot or two or more. :D

This is like the old days, before we had a separate humor thread. The lounge was the all-purpose gathering point---also had sports in the lounge and recipes.
As things shake out with the new software, I'm sure we'll get the other forums back. I'm just so glad CU is back up and running.

I just hope nobody starts a WNBA thread.

ralph wiggum
06-03-2008, 08:52 PM
I just hope nobody starts a WNBA thread.

WNBA and soccer threads will not be tolerated. :D

patriot45
06-03-2008, 09:47 PM

Heh, I agree, and I also noticed we posted our jokes 1 minute apart!! :D