PDA

View Full Version : First Salvo?

NJCardFan
01-18-2010, 06:58 PM
If Brown does indeed win this, is this the first salvo fired? I believe this will embolden the GOP. Even if Brown loses a close one it will give the GOP some energy.

Rockntractor
01-18-2010, 07:13 PM
If Brown does indeed win this, is this the first salvo fired? I believe this will embolden the GOP. Even if Brown loses a close one it will give the GOP some energy.
We can't lose this one NJ we have put to much stock in it!

stsinner
01-18-2010, 07:18 PM
My wife and I are casting our vote for Brown tomorrow, as we are MA voters!! You're welcome!

PoliCon
01-18-2010, 07:32 PM

I'm not so worried about energizing republicans as I am about energizing conservatives. We got a nice boost last year in upstate new york when we told the party elites to shove it up their collective asses and killed their hand picked candidate. We'll get more this spring when Maro beats crist in florida and we drive home the point that WE run the party not the elites in washington.

:cool:

NJCardFan
01-18-2010, 07:32 PM
We can't lose this one NJ we have put to much stock in it!

2 words: Al Franken.

PoliCon
01-18-2010, 07:33 PM
2 words: Al Franken.

That's what I'm afraid of too. :(

Speedy
01-18-2010, 07:48 PM
It won't embolden Republican, which are pretty spineless. It will scare the shit out of them. The only reason a few Republicans did not jump across the aisle on some of the bills that passed was because they were not willing to fall on their swords for it. A bunch of these fucking RINOs would have hurt themselves sprinting across the aisle. I do not make heros out of Republicans who did not vote for healthcare. That is what was expected of them. I would target the ones who voted for other stupid fiscal and green initiatives and vote for whoever opposed them in the primaries. I would start with booting any stupid idiot who was even thinking green.