PDA

View Full Version : Megyn Kelly Fox Update

Apocalypse
01-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Fox News is expected to announce changes to its daytime line-up, which will result in Megyn Kelly getting her own show at 1pmET.

Before she left for maternity leave, she had been paired with Bill Hemmer on America’s Newsroom from 9-11amET. Martha MacCallum takes her role there.

Kelly’s 1pmET two-hour show takes the place of The Live Desk, which launched in its current form in June 2008. The show does not yet have a name. All changes take effect Monday, February 1.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/changes-to-fnc-daytime-megyn-kelly-to-get-new-1pm-show/
Will enjoy watching this.

BadCat
01-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Fox News is expected to announce changes to its daytime line-up, which will result in Megyn Kelly getting her own show at 1pmET.

Before she left for maternity leave, she had been paired with Bill Hemmer on America’s Newsroom from 9-11amET. Martha MacCallum takes her role there.

Kelly’s 1pmET two-hour show takes the place of The Live Desk, which launched in its current form in June 2008. The show does not yet have a name. All changes take effect Monday, February 1.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/changes-to-fnc-daytime-megyn-kelly-to-get-new-1pm-show/
Will enjoy watching this.

I always enjoy watching Megyn.

Apocalypse
01-20-2010, 04:33 PM

You and me both.

SaintLouieWoman
01-20-2010, 04:52 PM

So do I, but not a fan of Martha M. It's probably because of a lot of flubs, at least at first, pronouncing words from the teleprompter. She's more of a typical "reader"; Megyn actually has opinions and expresses them well.

ralph wiggum
01-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Someone should post some pictures of her. That usually draws a big crowd for the guests, IIRC.

NJCardFan
01-20-2010, 05:36 PM
Teh Hotness is overwhelming:
http://brianakira.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/megyn-kelly.jpg

AlmostThere
01-20-2010, 08:02 PM
I think I heard it was something like "Kelly's Court". She is a lawyer by training and I think she'll be covering legal issues. Besides being extremely attractive, she is one smart lady. :)

Rockntractor
01-20-2010, 08:05 PM
She is queen of the universe in my book!

BadCat
01-20-2010, 08:48 PM
One of my favourites...

http://www.lbnelert.com/wp-content/themes/default/images/lbnelert/090823_smartlkhlk.JPG

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/original/megynkelly32.jpg

Miss Banderas ain't bad either....nice pair here...

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/original/BanderasKelly_7.21.JPG

megimoo
01-20-2010, 08:58 PM
So do I, but not a fan of Martha M. It's probably because of a lot of flubs, at least at first, pronouncing words from the teleprompter. She's more of a typical "reader"; Megyn actually has opinions and expresses them well.Megyn Kelley has a lot of Irish 'Spunk' and takes no crap from anyone.When her nostrils flare she is about to belch fire.

She went after that arrogant,condescending ass O'Reilly and reamed him out a bit for one of his 'put downs' !O'Reilly likes to try and control these females but the good ones won't stand for it .

Another Fox I enjoy watching is Lis Wiehl,She also takes no crap from the 'Great and Powerful Putz O'Reilly.Fox has the best looking,straight news woman on TV.

PoliCon
01-20-2010, 10:30 PM

mmmm tasty. :)

AlmostThere
01-21-2010, 04:24 PM
Megyn Kelley has a lot of Irish 'Spunk' and takes no crap from anyone.When her nostrils flare she is about to belch fire.

She went after that arrogant,condescending ass O'Reilly and reamed him out a bit for one of his 'put downs' !O'Reilly likes to try and control these females but the good ones won't stand for it .

Another Fox I enjoy watching is Lis Wiehl,She also takes no crap from the 'Great and Powerful Putz O'Reilly.Fox has the best looking,straight news woman on TV.

The things I admire about this lady are far more than just looks. Everyone kisses O'Reilly's ass and it truly pisses me off. That is everyone except Kelly. When O'Reilly gets under Laura Ingraham's skin she doesn't exactly hold back. Not both barrels but she stands up.

I know O'Reilly's show is really popular, but why do so many people kowtow to this moron? When I see a FOX personality I like, kiss O'Reilly's ass, I can't help but lose some respect for the person. The man is a stupid, egotistical bully. :mad:

megimoo
01-21-2010, 04:56 PM
The things I admire about this lady are far more than just looks. Everyone kisses O'Reilly's ass and it truly pisses me off. That is everyone except Kelly. When O'Reilly gets under Laura Ingraham's skin she doesn't exactly hold back. Not both barrels but she stands up.

I know O'Reilly's show is really popular, but why do so many people kowtow to this moron? When I see a FOX personality I like, kiss O'Reilly's ass, I can't help but lose some respect for the person. The man is a stupid, egotistical bully. :mad:
O'Reilly's their number one rated newsman and he commands and gets all of the adoration.He started out well but decided to draw back and avoid making too many enemies for the sake of his ratings.His shows now are a farce with little news and lots of mindless talk.He has that Idiot Geraldo on to take his place whenever he isn't available and Geraldo is major moron as a newscritter.

If FOX were better run they would sideline O'Reilly' and move one of the females into the lead like Megyn Kelly,Jamie Colby or Lis Wiehl !

Apocalypse
01-21-2010, 07:04 PM
O'Reilly's their number one rated newsman and he commands and gets all of the adoration.He started out well but decided to draw back and avoid making too many enemies for the sake of his ratings.His shows now are a farce with little news and lots of mindless talk.He has that Idiot Geraldo on to take his place whenever he isn't available and Geraldo is major moron as a newscritter.

If FOX were better run they would sideline O'Reilly' and move one of the females into the lead like Megyn Kelly,Jamie Colby or Lis Wiehl !

O'Reilly isn't a "Newsman", he's a political commentator. He comments on events and situations with his point of view. A good newsman reports the news as its. Yes I know in this day and age we get little of that any more, but O'Reilly doen't really play up the fact he's reporting the news, but discussing events.

Big Guy
01-21-2010, 07:17 PM
Molly Henneberg is the hottest Fox chick.

NJCardFan
01-21-2010, 11:27 PM

Yeah, sideline a guy who's trouncing the other cable networks in that timeslot nearly 2-1 combined. :rolleyes:

lacarnut
01-22-2010, 12:30 AM
Yeah, sideline a guy who's trouncing the other cable networks in that timeslot nearly 2-1 combined. :rolleyes:

True but does he have to remind his viewers of that fact almost every day. His snobbish arrogant gloating gets a little boring.

NJCardFan
01-22-2010, 12:19 PM
True but does he have to remind his viewers of that fact almost every day. His snobbish arrogant gloating gets a little boring.
I look at it as thumbing his nose at his detractors, not bragging. But if it's bragging, Dizzy Dean once said that it ain't braggin' if it's true. You have to watch him regularly to get him. I do and I like Bill O. Half of what he does he does to piss off Olbermann. And unlike some, he actually thanks his viewers for his ratings.

noonwitch
01-22-2010, 01:10 PM

I've seen Megyn take on O'Reilly, and it's very entertaining. He doesn't cut her mike off, either, like he does to some people, so at least he respects her for it.

AlmostThere
01-27-2010, 12:14 AM
The name of the program is America Live. Just saw a commercial but didn't catch the start date. Gonna have the DVR for that one. :)

patriot45
01-27-2010, 12:21 AM

Laura Ingraham has got Billo's #!! I like when she hosts the show. She has to stay with his format, but she takes no shit!