PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my Mom

Dyne
01-20-2010, 06:12 PM
My mom went in to see the doctor today to have a colonoscopy and biopsy. She's been feeling real sick lately, and started finally going to see the doctor(s) regularly. It turns out she has a large polyp in her colon, which is an abnormal growth tissue, and she is going into surgery for it tomorrow. We don't know what the outcome will be, and we don't know if the blockage is cancerous yet. She's only in her 50s.. I'm scared to death, so I can imagine what she is feeling. But she's putting on a brave face for us. Please send a prayer to her, that she will get through this surgery just fine and will be okay. Thank you all.

ralph wiggum
01-20-2010, 06:15 PM
Sorry to hear, Dyne. :(

obx
01-20-2010, 06:21 PM
You got it Dyne. I have had two colonoscopies. They are not much fun but worth it for the peace of mind.
________
PENNY STOCKS TO WATCH (http://pennystockpicks.net/)

Rockntractor
01-20-2010, 06:35 PM
Sending up a prayer! Hang in there Dyne.

SaintLouieWoman
01-20-2010, 06:53 PM
Prayers coming your way, Dyne and hoping for the best. It's a good thing she had the colonoscopy to find the polyp. Did she have one of those more non-invasive colonoscopies? I've had several and with the old-fashioned kind, they usually remove the polyps then.

patriot45
01-20-2010, 07:44 PM
Prayers out to your mom. I have been putting mine off I'm due.

FlaGator
01-20-2010, 09:33 PM
You and her will be in my prayers... God be with you.

lacarnut
01-20-2010, 09:58 PM
I will send a prayer for your mom. God be with you and your family.

megimoo
01-20-2010, 10:05 PM
My mom went in to see the doctor today to have a colonoscopy and biopsy. She's been feeling real sick lately, and started finally going to see the doctor(s) regularly. It turns out she has a large polyp in her colon, which is an abnormal growth tissue, and she is going into surgery for it tomorrow. We don't know what the outcome will be, and we don't know if the blockage is cancerous yet. She's only in her 50s.. I'm scared to death, so I can imagine what she is feeling. But she's putting on a brave face for us. Please send a prayer to her, that she will get through this surgery just fine and will be okay. Thank you all.Prayers on the way tonight.GOD bless you and your family in your fear and anguish and always remember GOD is good.

Gingersnap
01-21-2010, 09:33 AM
I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. :(

RobJohnson
01-21-2010, 11:00 PM
Sorry to hear this, but with all of us praying, she is going to be fine.

Constitutionally Speaking
01-21-2010, 11:09 PM
Will be offering a prayer.