PDA

View Full Version : If you have a problem. If no one else can help. If you can find them. Maybe.....

Rebel Yell
01-21-2010, 12:07 PM
you can hire.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjTP9VR1DfQ

Actually looks better than I expected....

Speedy
01-21-2010, 12:12 PM
Hopefully they will be better shots than they were on TV.

Rebel Yell
01-21-2010, 12:19 PM
Hopefully they will be better shots than they were on TV.

As long as no one gets hurt.:D

Speedy
01-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Or nothing gets broken. For all of their firepower, I do not remember so much as a windshield getting broken with all the bullets flying around. You can't really blame them though. They tried but at that time on TV, it was pretty bloodless. BJ and the Bear, Sheriff Lobo, Moving On all series that were hopelessly trying to be "action" and bloodless at the same time. Things did not get better until the arrival of The Equalizer, Tour of Duty and Miami Vice.

Rebel Yell
01-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Or nothing gets broken. For all of their firepower, I do not remember so much as a windshield getting broken with all the bullets flying around. You can't really blame them though. They tried but at that time on TV, it was pretty bloodless. BJ and the Bear, Sheriff Lobo, Moving On all series that were hopelessly trying to be "action" and bloodless at the same time. Things did not get better until the arrival of The Equalizer, Tour of Duty and Miami Vice.

The producers probably didn't want to buy as many vans as General Lee's were replaced.

Jfor
01-21-2010, 02:19 PM

Tour of Duty... THAT was a show that I loved!