PDA

View Full Version : "Nancy Pelosi,The most Horrible Woman in Congress"

megimoo
01-21-2010, 04:19 PM
The most Horrible Woman in Congress ?

"Cafferty's is as far left as they come and he just unloaded on Pelosi.The:D wheels are coming off of this Progressive machine right before our eyes."

Cafferty On Pelosi: "What A Horrible Woman She Is!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fNfzNqwaXk&feature=related

I think I have seen it all now.

Comments:
No difference between this and D'bama jetting off to NY for dinner and a show w/the Mrs. They all gave themselves a raise as well.

Claire Wolf said, "America's at an awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system but it's too early to start shooting the bastards."

I'm not so certain it's too early.
It’s Cafferty again,I’m surprised that he’s still working
at CNN!
It’s Jack Cafferty (leftie) of CNN complaining about Pelosi’s trip to Copenhagen, she took 3 military jets and loads of people with her and refuses to discuss the details and the costs.
Cafferty tells Blitzer about the horrible excesses of Pelosi taking 3 military jets to Copenhagen for their boondoggle -emphasis mine. She brought her family as did other Dems. we also paid for their stays in 5 Star hotels and all of thier food, and Pelosi won’t tell the total amount of American Tax payer money that she wasted. Cafferty said “what a horrible woman (Pelosi) is.” put in the context that there are so many Americans out of work and suffering while Congress votes themselves extreme raises.
Cafferty on CNN really bar-b-qued Pelosi for taking two military jets, a Gulfstream 5 and a whole host of other people to the climate summit in Copenhagen..billing the taxpayers for the whole tab..including travel and stays at 5 star hotels for spouses and children. He said the people of America are out of jobs and hurting. Called her “A terrible woman” multiple times and was totally unapologetic about it. Seemed to shock Wolf Blitzer.
Nancy Pelosi: Hitler with a skirt/pantsuit and his moustache shaved off.
CNN is going to work with Obama to smear Pelosi as the reason the Health Bill failed.

She may be an obnoxious arrogant witch, but we are going to see that puppeteer in the Oval Office throw one of his puppets under the bus to save his own miserable butt - or so he thinks.

The buck stops with Obama.