PDA

View Full Version : Fox on Sex: Revenge Sex - Should You Have It?

RobJohnson
01-22-2010, 06:11 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/595019/0_61_yvonnecouch320.GIF

Should Elin Nordegren do it? Should Tiger Woods’ wife have revenge sex as retribution for his numerous infidelities? I didn’t think much about this issue until a woman, living Elin’s nightmare herself, called me asking, “What are the pros and cons of revenge sex?”

Revenge sex involves sexual exploits pursued for the sole purpose of getting back at a lover (or a romantic or sexual interest) who has hurt you in some devastating way.

While one of the least talked about trysts in the sexual discourse sphere, it’s actually quite popular. Male or female, lovers have been known to pursue these retaliatory affairs to punish a partner for violating the relationship.

More (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583574,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g4:r1:c0 .000000:b29966644:z0)

I usually only have sex because I want to. If it pisses someone off, or hurts them, it's just a bonus.

What do you think?

Constitutionally Speaking
01-22-2010, 06:36 AM
I am married, love my wife, and monogamous.

Revenge sex in my world is her withholding it when I screw up! :D

lacarnut
01-22-2010, 06:58 AM
Go ahead if you want to get down to the cheater's level. Kinda stupid if you ask me. Elin taking Tiger for half of everything he has and child support would be revenge enough.

RobJohnson
01-22-2010, 07:17 AM
Go ahead if you want to get down to the cheater's level. Kinda stupid if you ask me. Elin taking Tiger for half of everything he has and child support would be revenge enough.

Tiger is in therapy and will be cured soon. They will stay married! :p

lacarnut
01-22-2010, 07:22 AM
Tiger is in therapy and will be cured soon. They will stay married! :p

She is headed for those $$$$$$$.

RobJohnson
01-22-2010, 07:36 AM
She is headed for those $$$$$$$.

It's all about the love she does not care about the money.

noonwitch
01-22-2010, 09:17 AM
It depends on the situation-I don't know if it's the best thing for married people, but if it's an unmarried couple. It depends on who the offender slept with. If he slept with her best friend (or vice versa), than she is entitled to sleep with his best friend, if she desires to do so (and vice versa).

It's not necessarily something I would do, but I might threaten to do it to keep a roving eye in line.

Gingersnap
01-22-2010, 09:59 AM
It depends on the situation-I don't know if it's the best thing for married people, but if it's an unmarried couple. It depends on who the offender slept with. If he slept with her best friend (or vice versa), than she is entitled to sleep with his best friend, if she desires to do so (and vice versa).

It's not necessarily something I would do, but I might threaten to do it to keep a roving eye in line.

What? What kind of a threat is that? The only question that needs to be answered in infidelity is whether or not the offender is worth taking back after a suitable period of remorse and apology. I can't see how revenge sex could strengthen the victim's moral position or repair the relationship.

If the relationship is beyond repair, why would any normal person waste 5 seconds thinking about emotional status of the offender? :confused:

I've never understood jealousy. Either the other party is with you because they want to be with you or not. Crawling all over Guy B to get Guy A's attention is a loser ploy. If it doesn't work, you've just stamped your own official slut papers. If it does work, you've just proved that your partner has all the deeply romantic instincts of an intact dog.

FlaGator
01-22-2010, 10:11 AM
That's a brilliant idea :rolleyes:

Become what you abhor in order to punish some else.

lacarnut
01-22-2010, 10:13 AM
It's all about the love she does not care about the money.

After she put a good ass whipping on him, he may not want to get back together.:eek: :D

noonwitch
01-22-2010, 11:51 AM
What? What kind of a threat is that? The only question that needs to be answered in infidelity is whether or not the offender is worth taking back after a suitable period of remorse and apology. I can't see how revenge sex could strengthen the victim's moral position or repair the relationship.

If the relationship is beyond repair, why would any normal person waste 5 seconds thinking about emotional status of the offender? :confused:

I've never understood jealousy. Either the other party is with you because they want to be with you or not. Crawling all over Guy B to get Guy A's attention is a loser ploy. If it doesn't work, you've just stamped your own official slut papers. If it does work, you've just proved that your partner has all the deeply romantic instincts of an intact dog.

I'm kidding, and what do I really know about relationships, anyways? I threatened a guy I was involved with once, kidding, that if he messed around on me, I'd sleep with his best friend. It was a joke because I never slept with the guy I was involved with at the time, or any other guy ever.

Gingersnap
01-22-2010, 12:26 PM
I'm kidding, and what do I really know about relationships, anyways?

Well, you have a dog. :p

Actually, your relationship with your dog is probably more emotionally satisfying and less destructive than a lot of "starter" marriages I've seen. :D

RobJohnson
01-22-2010, 03:07 PM
I never have really declared any of my buddies a "best friend" unless him and his wife were having problems.

noonwitch
01-22-2010, 04:13 PM
Well, you have a dog. :p

Actually, your relationship with your dog is probably more emotionally satisfying and less destructive than a lot of "starter" marriages I've seen. :D

As Hunter Thompson once wrote, "Dogs don't call lawyers".

BadCat
01-22-2010, 06:39 PM
Absolutely. But you have to time it right.

She has to have come crawling back to you, begging you to give her another chance. You have to "accept" her infidelities and state that "our love will get us through these difficult times".

Once she's feeling comfortable again...screw all of her friends, screw her mother if she's still hot, screw her sisters. Then kick the bitch to the curb.

You get brownie points if you get pics or video of you screwing a best friend or relative.

Rockntractor
01-22-2010, 06:54 PM
I'm kidding, and what do I really know about relationships, anyways? I threatened a guy I was involved with once, kidding, that if he messed around on me, I'd sleep with his best friend. It was a joke because I never slept with the guy I was involved with at the time, or any other guy ever.
Your a virgin? In Detroit!

Sonnabend
01-22-2010, 06:58 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3126/3243474194_b761ec8af8.jpg

megimoo
01-22-2010, 09:16 PM
Your a virgin? In Detroit!Tact Mr Rock,Tact,She's obviously an spinster lady !:D

RobJohnson
01-23-2010, 12:24 PM

She has to have come crawling back to you, begging you to give her another chance. You have to "accept" her infidelities and state that "our love will get us through these difficult times".

Once she's feeling comfortable again...screw all of her friends, screw her mother if she's still hot, screw her sisters. Then kick the bitch to the curb.

You get brownie points if you get pics or video of you screwing a best friend or relative.

LOL

It might be revenge against the new person she wants to sleep with....I like goodbye sex, knowing I'm going to get it at least one more time, while she starts off in the new releationship as a "cheater"

MountainMan
01-23-2010, 01:27 PM
I am married, love my wife, and monogamous.

Revenge sex in my world is her withholding it when I screw up! :D

Funny. That sounds oddly familiar. :confused:

MountainMan
01-23-2010, 01:29 PM

Some days BC, I wonder if you are mentally stable.....Then I realize that you are just the little devil on everyone's left shoulder. :D

RobJohnson
01-24-2010, 10:30 AM
Some days BC, I wonder if you are mentally stable.....Then I realize that you are just the little devil on everyone's left shoulder. :D

He's stable & a blast to hang out with. :)

BadCat
01-24-2010, 01:09 PM
I just always try to do everything the best I can, Mau.

That includes revenge.

Speedy
01-24-2010, 01:13 PM
Having been married to a serial adultress during my first marriage, I will never again be played the fool. If Yvette, my second wife, had ever decided to cheat on me, I would have beat her to it many times. Married or not, I will hit anything with a skirt as fidelity is overrated and short lived. A lesson my first wife taught me well.

SaintLouieWoman
01-24-2010, 01:17 PM
Having been married to a serial adultress during my first marriage, I will never again be played the fool. If Yvette, my second wife, had ever decided to cheat on me, I would have beat her to it many times. Married or not, I will hit anything with a skirt as fidelity is overrated and short lived. A lesson my first wife taught me well.

With that attitude, why bother getting married? :rolleyes:

RobJohnson
01-24-2010, 01:18 PM

It's hard for me to remember any girl that I never cheated on, at least once, up until a couple years ago.

Speedy
01-24-2010, 01:29 PM
With that attitude, why bother getting married? :rolleyes:

Marriage is about companionship, togetherness and all sorts of yucky but necessary stuff like that. Fucking around is about getting the numbers up and no being made a fool of. Whoever I marry is not going to cheat on me first unless she does it at the reception.

RobJohnson
01-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Marriage is about companionship, togetherness and all sorts of yucky but necessary stuff like that. Fucking around is about getting the numbers up and no being made a fool of. Whoever I marry is not going to cheat on me first unless she does it at the reception.

So you just assume that all women are cheaters so you cheat first?