PDA

View Full Version : " Arab Female Suicide Crotch Bombers Heading Here From Yemen"

megimoo
01-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Alert: Female Suicide Bombers May Be Heading Here From Yemen
(More Crotch Bombers Targeting US Flights?)

American law enforcement officials have been told to be on the lookout for female suicide bombers who may attempt to enter the United States.

One official said at least two of them are believed to be connected to al Qaeda in Yemen, and may have a non-Arab appearance and be traveling on Western passports.The threat was described as "current" but not imminent, said the official."They have trained women," said former White House counterterrorism official Richard Clarke, an ABC News consultant.

Separately, Britain raised its terrorism threat level to "severe," its second-highest level, days before London hosts major international meetings on how to deal with militancy in Afghanistan and Yemen. Britain's threat level had been labeled "severe" for several years before being lowered last summer to "substantial."

American officials say a U.S. air strike on Christmas Eve against suspected al Qaeda training camps is believed to have killed many, but not all, of a group of suicide bombers being trained in Yemen.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/female-suicide-bombers-heading-yemen/story?id=9636341

Articulate_Ape
01-22-2010, 10:44 PM
Call me a stickler for details, but I would like to suggest that any female that has been shambling about under a black burqa in the hot sun probably needs no additional ordinance attached to her crotch to be considered a WMD. I'm just saying.

obx
01-23-2010, 08:44 AM
Call me a stickler for details, but I would like to suggest that any female that has been shambling about under a black burqa in the hot sun probably needs no additional ordinance attached to her crotch to be considered a WMD. I'm just saying.

Ditto.
________
SUZUKI FR-50 HISTORY (http://www.suzuki-tech.com/wiki/Suzuki_FR-50)

megimoo
01-23-2010, 08:50 AM
Call me a stickler for details, but I would like to suggest that any female that has been shambling about under a black burqa in the hot sun probably needs no additional ordinance attached to her crotch to be considered a WMD. I'm just saying.Pity the poor TSA critter that has to examine her privates if she triggers an alarm!

PoliCon
01-23-2010, 10:57 AM
Great this means that 90 year old grandmothers from the midwest are going to be strip searched in the name of fairness. :rolleyes:

Bubba Dawg
01-23-2010, 11:05 AM

Nice.

And Arab Female Suicide Crotch Bombers would be like the best name ever for a Roller Derby Team.

MountainMan
01-23-2010, 01:38 PM
This reminds me of the South Park episode where Hillary has a bomb up her crotch...... :D

megimoo
01-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Nice.

And Arab Female Suicide Crotch Bombers would be like the best name ever for a Roller Derby Team.Yea,The Bay Area Down And Dirty Crotch Bombers and featuring as team captain Old Dirty Deeds Nancy Pelosi !

PoliCon
01-23-2010, 04:56 PM
This reminds me of the South Park episode where Hillary has a bomb up her crotch...... :D

They prolly got the idea FROM south park! lol

Bubba Dawg
01-23-2010, 04:59 PM
Yea,The Bay Area Down And Dirty Crotch Bombers and featuring as team captain Old Dirty Deeds Nancy Pelosi !

I'd buy season tickets. :D

Remember the Oakland Bay Bombers?

Rockntractor
01-23-2010, 05:06 PM
I'd buy season tickets. :D

Remember the Oakland Bay Bombers?

Don't you mean Bay City Bombers?

Bubba Dawg
01-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Don't you mean Bay City Bombers?

That sounds right. I used to watch 'em on TV back in the 70's.

They are the only team I remember.

megimoo
01-23-2010, 10:05 PM
That sounds right. I used to watch 'em on TV back in the 70's.

They are the only team I remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwhxXjdMPd8

Rollerball
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AreuBP9sjIc

Eagle
01-25-2010, 07:44 PM
Not sure what weight is removed when a hysterectomy is performed but if it was around 10 pounds for the uterus, ovaries and then some that could be replaced by 10 or so pounds of explosives there could be some serious consequences. Do not believe that this circumstance has not beenn considered. These people that we are dealing with are not dummies.

Bubba Dawg
01-25-2010, 07:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwhxXjdMPd8

Rollerball
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AreuBP9sjIc

Thanks Megs. I love Jim Croce. Good song. :D

megimoo
01-25-2010, 08:19 PM
Not sure what weight is removed when a hysterectomy is performed but if it was around 10 pounds for the uterus, ovaries and then some that could be replaced by 10 or so pounds of explosives there could be some serious consequences. Do not believe that this circumstance has not beenn considered. These people that we are dealing with are not dummies.

If they were hell bent on massive bombings they could remove most of both intestinal tracks and hook the stomach to a bag just before a flight and replace them with explosives coiled up the same way as the intestinal tracks were.

They've already tried packing one guys anus with plastic but the upper torso absorbed most of the force.

Human life means little to these people so they just need a competent surgeon and a few medications to make a walking talking human bomb.

Most of these procedures are used in weight reduction operations and the procedures are well known.The patient will not be returning so they are free to be innovative in what they remove as long as the critter is still functional and able to board the aircraft.

They could pack at least forty pounds of sealed C4 into the same shape and get pass the body scanners.As long as they use plastic detonators with chemical fuses they would trip no proximity alarms.

The bomber could be kept alive by glucose injections for several days and under sedative could function as well.

Forty pounds of C4 or any plastic explosive would blow any aircraft into very small pieces.