PDA

View Full Version : Man Arrested for Urinating on Steaks

bijou
01-23-2010, 04:04 PM
CANTON, Ohio -- A Canton man remains in jail after being arrested for urinating on a meat counter at a Wal-Mart store.

According to Lt. Linda Brown of the Canton Police Department, Robert T. Jenkins, 21, of Canton, was arrested at 1:30 a.m. Friday morning and charges with felony vandalism and disorderly conduct.

Police say Jenkins was arrested after they responded to a call from an employee at the Wal-Mart store on Atlantic Blvd. NE, claiming a man walked up to the meat counter and began urinating on the steaks, destroying more than $600 dollars in meat.
...link (http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-man-arrested-urinating-steaks,0,5343411.story)

Hmmm... he appears to have some confusion about the word 'marinating'.

JB
01-23-2010, 08:26 PM
The store manager simply referred to it as "Wednesday".

Articulate_Ape
01-23-2010, 08:37 PM
P1 Steak Sauce?

Rockntractor
01-23-2010, 09:06 PM
I have gone into wallmart, seen the price on their steaks and said piss on that but I have never actually followed through on it!

PoliCon
01-23-2010, 11:48 PM
I have never once purchased steaks or ground beef from walmarts. Ground beef in a tube does not appeal to me at ALL. It's cheaper at the local grocery and I know where the meat has come from to boot.

RobJohnson
01-24-2010, 03:00 AM
The store manager simply referred to it as "Wednesday".

:D

lacarnut
01-24-2010, 03:40 AM
I have never once purchased steaks or ground beef from walmarts. Ground beef in a tube does not appeal to me at ALL. It's cheaper at the local grocery and I know where the meat has come from to boot.

Same here.

RobJohnson
01-24-2010, 10:42 AM
I have gone into wallmart, seen the price on their steaks and said piss on that but I have never actually followed through on it!

I've only made one or two meat purchases in my entire life from Wal Mart.

Back in Illinois, I had a Fareway store across the street and next door was an Jewel (Ablbertsons) that I had worked at for a few months after a partnership with a car dealership blew up in my face. :)

I had steak five nights a week!

http://www.fareway.com/

noonwitch
01-25-2010, 10:02 AM
Wow, it's in Ohio, not Florida.