PDA

View Full Version : End of O's cowardly lyin'

nightflight
01-24-2010, 03:43 PM
At the center is a young and talented celebrity whose worldview, we now know, is an incoherent jumble of poses and big-government instincts. His self-aggrandizing ambition exceeds his ability by so much that he is making a mess of everything he touches.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/end_of_cowardly_lyin_mRWfJbYLRlOqRxirNUoCxO/1

stsinner
01-24-2010, 04:42 PM
That's a great assessment of what's going on.. His first year has yielded nothing good for America.

Speedy
01-24-2010, 05:14 PM
His State of Union address is going to be hilarious. Barky hasn't done shit and he is going to sound so disengenuous when he speaks about the future.

stsinner
01-24-2010, 05:19 PM
His State of Union address is going to be hilarious. Barky hasn't done shit and he is going to sound so disengenuous when he speaks about the future.

I'm betting it will be a real stem-winder, and then the media will give him verbal fellatio afterward, talking about how inspiring he was, even when his record proves otherwise.. And now he's not going to get anything done with Scott Brown in there.. His agenda is effectively over... I see him as a one-term President.

Speedy
01-24-2010, 05:38 PM
I saw him as a one term President before he was even innaugarated. White Guilt ain't gonna do it in 2012. The novelty of "wanting to be a part of history" will not have the same appeal. He will 95% of the Black vote but he won't get anywhere the same numbers he got from other groups. The same guilt ridden Whites that voted him into the Whitehouse will be the racist hicks that vote him out.

It was not his policies or anything like that that got him elected. It was that he seemed like a Black dude who could do the job. Call me racist if you want, but color is the only reason he got elected. No White candidate would have been able to run a campaign full of nothing but slogans and won. Color ain't gonna win him the Whitehouse twice.

Let me tell you something else, he may not even run for a second term. He can't handle rejection and if his numbers look like Carter's did, he won't risk it.