PDA

View Full Version : Brad and Angelina Splitting Up...

stsinner
01-24-2010, 05:14 PM
With six kids to devastate, they've decided to get a divorce.. What a shame..

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/697182/Golden-couple-Brad-Pitt-amp-Angelina-Jolie-see-top-divorce-lawyer.html

linda22003
01-25-2010, 05:55 AM
How can this be? Aren't they both white?

Space Gravy
01-25-2010, 06:18 AM

You're evil.:D

lacarnut
01-25-2010, 06:24 AM

Who gives a shit what 2 retarded celebs do.

Sonnabend
01-25-2010, 07:38 AM

Linda, I think I love you.....:D

Rebel Yell
01-25-2010, 08:51 AM
Linda, I think I love you.....:D

so what are you so afraid of?
You're afraid that you're not sure of
A love there is no cure for

FlaGator
01-25-2010, 09:48 AM

Now I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Gingersnap
01-25-2010, 11:12 AM
They aren't getting "divorced" - they have never married and they have no common law marriage. This is old news to Enquirer readers. 'Brangelina' have been having serious problems since before those twins were born.

Since Jolie can't seem to make a film without sleeping with her co-star, I assume they've had tensions over the past few years. ;)

noonwitch
01-25-2010, 11:44 AM
They aren't getting "divorced" - they have never married and they have no common law marriage. This is old news to Enquirer readers. 'Brangelina' have been having serious problems since before those twins were born.

Since Jolie can't seem to make a film without sleeping with her co-star, I assume they've had tensions over the past few years. ;)

But what does Jennifer Aniston think about it? Or Billy Bob Thornton? The Enquirer just isn't doing their job if they haven't found a way to get Brad and Angelina's exes to comment.

I really don't care, but I'm sure I'll see all the headlines next time I'm at the grocery store.

Gingersnap
01-25-2010, 12:00 PM
But what does Jennifer Aniston think about it? Or Billy Bob Thornton? The Enquirer just isn't doing their job if they haven't found a way to get Brad and Angelina's exes to comment.

I really don't care, but I'm sure I'll see all the headlines next time I'm at the grocery store.

According to the Enquirer, Jennifer Aniston has been talking to Pitt off and on over the past several months. Since they still jointly own the production company Plan B, this is no surprise. Jolie has apparently been trying to get Pitt to dissolve the company for years but he never would. Aniston never comments on the antics of her former lovers in the press. Never. Not once. She's a class act that way.

Thornton has repeatedly said that he bears Jolie no ill will and hopes she has a nice life - away from his life.

noonwitch
01-25-2010, 12:28 PM
According to the Enquirer, Jennifer Aniston has been talking to Pitt off and on over the past several months. Since they still jointly own the production company Plan B, this is no surprise. Jolie has apparently been trying to get Pitt to dissolve the company for years but he never would. Aniston never comments on the antics of her former lovers in the press. Never. Not once. She's a class act that way.

Thornton has repeatedly said that he bears Jolie no ill will and hopes she has a nice life - away from his life.

Well, damn, there's no controversy there! Maybe Jon Voight has something to say? Or the aliens who visit the earth, they must have some comment? Otherwise, it's really more of a LA Times story than a tabloid one.

Gingersnap
01-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Well, damn, there's no controversy there! Maybe Jon Voight has something to say? Or the aliens who visit the earth, they must have some comment? Otherwise, it's really more of a LA Times story than a tabloid one.

Word is that Voight (recently reunited with Jolie through the efforts of Pitt) has been in constant phone conversation with his daughter over the impending breakup. He just wants her "to be happy". Seems like a tall order for a woman like Jolie but who knows?

PoliCon
01-25-2010, 12:43 PM
You're evil.:D

yea - but she's funneh too! :D

hampshirebrit
01-25-2010, 02:22 PM
Who gives a shit what 2 retarded celebs do.

Exactly.

stsinner
01-25-2010, 06:35 PM

Are you suggesting that they raise their kids to reject their culture? That's awful elitist of you!

Sonnabend
01-26-2010, 03:39 AM
Are you suggesting that they raise their kids to reject their culture? That's awful elitist of you!

What culture?