PDA

View Full Version : American History and Wars

Bleda
01-25-2010, 02:36 AM
Good humor, or disgusting propaganda?

EDIT: The picture's too big. I'll just post the link.

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/61/americanhistorywars.jpg

Sonnabend
01-25-2010, 03:14 AM
Where did this load of shit come from?

Bleda
01-25-2010, 03:33 AM
Where did this load of shit come from?

I hope you're talking about the picture and not me, Sonna. ;)

FYI, I don't agree with this picture. Someone showed it to me, I told him it was disgusting, he said I "couldn't take a joke", so I told him I'd post it here and see if it was just me who thinks it's disgusting.

Sonnabend
01-25-2010, 03:39 AM
hope you're talking about the picture and not me, Sonna. ;)I am, believe me. Biggest load of crap since the last farmer's exhibition. Not you :D

FYI, I don't agree with this picture. Someone showed it to me, I told him it was disgusting, he said I "couldn't take a joke", so I told him I'd post it here and see if it was just me who thinks it's disgusting.It's disgusting, it's a lie, it's revisionist history and it's anti-American dogma.

Bleda
01-25-2010, 03:43 AM
Well, the guy I got it from is well-known for his anti-Americanism. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually believed all that.

noonwitch
01-25-2010, 02:36 PM
Every time I try to read it, the pictures, which start out too big, end up being too small by the time the page finishes loading.

PoliCon
01-25-2010, 02:58 PM
Well, the guy I got it from is well-known for his anti-Americanism. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually believed all that.

yes it's clearly anti-American propaganda. How long before it shows up on DU now?

djones520
01-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Tell your friend I've got a size 11 1/2 Combat Boot to introduce to his ass. The only people who would find that funny are American hating DUmp monkey's.