PDA

View Full Version : Obama would rather be a really good one-term President

stsinner
01-25-2010, 10:11 PM
This is really unsurprising, seeing as how Obama has continued to exclusively do in office what he's done his whole advocating career-try to take from the rich and give to the poor.. And if he can get written onto the health care reform legislation the wording that has been discussed that prevents future governments from altering the benefits, he will go down in history as one of the greatest welfare presidents and hero of the bastard factory, government check crowd that is growing exponentially with every generation. He would rather push through all the welfare and wealth-redistribution legislation that's been given to him by the special interest groups and ACORN and stick it to the middle-class and the rich in this country in perpetuity than serve two terms and not accomplish these feats most revered by his admirers and those dependent on this potential free-bes... What I get from his statement is that he wants to get some stuff rammed though quick, because people are catching on...

"I'd rather be a really good one-term president than a mediocre two-term president," he told ABC's "World News" anchor Diane Sawyer in an exclusive interview today. (http://abcnews.go.com/WN/Politics/president-obama-good-term-president/story?id=9657337)

Rockntractor
01-25-2010, 10:14 PM
This is really unsurprising, seeing as how Obama has continued to exclusively do in office what he's done his whole advocating career-try to take from the rich and give to the poor.. And if he can get written onto the health care reform legislation the wording that has been discussed that prevents future governments from altering the benefits, he will go down in history as one of the greatest welfare presidents and hero of the bastard factory, government check crowd that is growing exponentially with every generation. He would rather push through all the welfare and wealth-redistribution legislation that's been given to him by the special interest groups and ACORN and stick it to the middle-class and the rich in this country in perpetuity than serve two terms and not accomplish these feats most revered by his admirers and those dependent on this potential free-bes... What I get from his statement is that he wants to get some stuff rammed though quick, because people are catching on...

"I'd rather be a really good one-term president than a mediocre two-term president," he told ABC's "World News" anchor Diane Sawyer in an exclusive interview today. (http://abcnews.go.com/WN/Politics/president-obama-good-term-president/story?id=9657337)
I don't think it could be permanent whether they like it or not. It would have to be an amendment to the constitution.

PoliCon
01-25-2010, 10:20 PM
his dude is owned by someone. I'd like to know who it is who is pulling his strings. He's determined to jam this crap down our throats whether we want it or not - someone is pushing for this. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but this stinks to high heaven . . . .

Rockntractor
01-25-2010, 10:27 PM
George Soros!

stsinner
01-25-2010, 10:31 PM
his dude is owned by someone. I'd like to know who it is who is pulling his strings. He's determined to jam this crap down our throats whether we want it or not - someone is pushing for this. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but this stinks to high heaven . . . .

The sad fact is that the number of people willing to depend on the government and willing to swipe that EBT card with no shame is growing every day, and those of us that work for a living and only want to provide a nice life for our families are going to have an ever-increasingly harder time out-voting them... The Scott Brown election was close!!

Apocalypse
01-25-2010, 10:58 PM
Ten and a half months and he will be a total lame duck pResident who won't even be able to garner support from within his own party, let alone from the right. If the Dems take massive losses as projected blindly following 0 right into Nov. when the mid terms are over, they will not listen to his rederic past Nov. and will be pissed as the GOP will have rendered them back seat again and looking at another 12 years of watching from the sidelines.

PoliCon
01-25-2010, 11:25 PM
George Soros!

That's the obvious possibility . . . .

stsinner
01-25-2010, 11:42 PM
So you guys think that Soros could actually groom Obama to be put into office and enact their legislation.... Wow.. I'm not saying I don't believe it, but I am saying that I'm pissed.. The Bilderberg Group is another subject that will piss you off....

Rockntractor
01-25-2010, 11:44 PM
So you guys think that Soros could actually groom Obama to be put into office and enact their legislation.... Wow.. I'm not saying I don't believe it, but I am saying that I'm pissed.. The Bilderberg Group is another subject that will piss you off....

Obama was at their 06 meeting.

Apocalypse
01-25-2010, 11:45 PM

Not that Soros groomed Obama, but money talks. Look to who the left is pandering too, and you will understand.

Rockntractor
01-25-2010, 11:51 PM
Not that Soros groomed Obama, but money talks. Look to who the left is pandering too, and you will understand.
When I couldn't get any financial backers I gave up the idea of world domination years ago. My wife wouldn't let me anyway!