PDA

View Full Version : Forty Years of Feminism Now Bearing Fruit

megimoo
01-26-2010, 03:05 PM
"Even Our Former President Slick Willie felt this way !"

A new documentary, Oral Sex Is the New Goodnight Kiss, chronicles America's moral decay. Sharlene Azam, a Canadian filmmaker, says, "If you talk to teens [about oral sex], they'll tell you it's not a big deal. In fact, they don't consider it sex. They don't consider a lot of things sex." In the documentary, teenage girls talk casually about their sexual experiences and even their forays into prostitution.

One girl sums up the new attitudes: "Five minutes and I got $100. If I'm going to sleep with them anyway because they're good-looking, might as well get paid for it, right?"

Azam said that this was going on in good homes right under parents' noses: "The prettiest girls from the most successful families [are the most at risk]. We're not talking about marginalized girls. [Parents] don't want to know because they really don't know what to do. I mean, you might be prepared to learn that, at age 12, your daughter has had sex, but what are you supposed to do when your daughter has traded her virginity for $1,000 or a new bag?"

This is the bitter fruit of forty years of feminist domination in the United States.

Virtue, self-worth, and man's moral value are DOA in the age of the cultural domination of the left. What an awful stench this decaying corpse gives off, lying in a smoldering, fetid pile of ash.

This is how the phony feminist movement empowered women? Girls selling the it for a handbag? Those men-hating parasites have ruined the glorious exaltation of women in 20th-century America. I know. I grew up in it. All one has to do is watch movies from the forties, fifties, and sixties (before the left culture rout) to catch a glimpse of the status of women. We were then formidable, respected, treasured, and above all...revered. It was as good as it gets.

Azam's vulgar and depressing documentary is no surprise. The atmosphere is already poisoned by the left's attitudes toward teenage sex. And these attitudes come out everywhere. Two weeks ago, in Crosby Middle School in Hitchcock, Texas, a member of the Hitchcock school board, Shirley Price, gave what was supposed to be a motivational talk to sixth-, seventh-, and eighth-grade girls. Instead, she gave a graphic, smut-filled rant about oral and anal sex.

I am sickened by this -- not because I am prudish, but because it speaks volumes about how girls view themselves and their roles, not to mention the ever-increasing diminishing of women in American society.

To say that feminism was one of the worst things to happen to women is being easy. It has been worse for men. The demon seeds of the "liberation" movement are everywhere -- including the epidemic of single motherhood, the breakdown of the American family, the street vernacular of "bitches and hos," the emasculation of men, and the bone-crushing responsibility of single moms acting as mother, father, breadwinner, chief cook, and bottle-washer.

And what has Obama done about all this? He has appointed Kevin Jennings, the founder of GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network), to be his Safe Schools Czar. GLSEN is notorious for having sponsored a conference at Tufts University at which teenagers were given instruction in an array of risky and dangerous sexual practices. Obama has appointed this radical to head up America's "safe schools," but who is going to keep kids safe from him? This is another terrible Obama choice. Whatever one's sexual preferences or proclivities may be, do not traumatize children. Why can't the schools just teach reading, writing, arithmetic -- and civics?

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/01/forty_years_of_feminism_now_be.html

linda22003
01-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Feminism is responsible for the current epidemic of men getting too many blowjobs.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay. :cool:

Gingersnap
01-26-2010, 03:30 PM
Feminism is responsible for the current epidemic of men getting too many blowjobs.

It probably is, actually. I seem to remember reading somewhere that oral sex was a major fantasy for men before 1975 or so simply because most "nice" women (married or not) were fairly repulsed by the act. The emphasis on oral/manual gratification for women has probably increased oral sex opportunities for men.

Equal opportunity and equal pay for equal work, dontcha know. ;)

noonwitch
01-26-2010, 03:51 PM
These attitudes expressed by teenagers are nothing new. Even my mom will tell you that in the pre-feminist 1950s, there were plenty of girls giving oral sex away-long before Monica Lewinsky was even born. In the 80s, when I was in college, it was common practice for young women who didn't want to get pregnant. I have a non-feminist, christian conservative, 40 something coworker who will give a stranger oral or anal sex during a layover in a hotel after meeting him for the first time on a plane (yeah, I know, what's her phone number/flight schedule).

I hardly think that feminists are responsible for sexualizing children, nor is Bill Clinton. Madison Avenue, pop culture, and a lot of non-political influences are far more responsible. When a company uses a sexualized image of a young girl (child or teen) to get people (like men) to buy their product, how is feminism playing into that? How does feminism cause rappers or heavy metal bands to sexualize women and girls?
Did feminists decide that Beyonce's average album cover is tasteful enough to display at Walmart?

Of course the answer to those questions is that feminists had nothing to do with any of those things. After all, summarizing numerous posts I've read that were written by conservative men, feminists are fat, ugly women who are prudes because they can't get any. Or they are humorless dykes. Or both.

My point is that everyone is responsible to a certain degree for the fact that young women view their sexuality as a marketable commodity, because we all participate in a culture that is increasingly sexual and uses sexual images to sell products. I used to buy GNR CDs, much to my ex-sister-in-law's chagrin. I still like the music, even though the lyrics contain a lot of justification for the abuse of women. Lots of men buy Playboy, and worse magazines, to "read the articles". When we buy products from companies that use sexual imagery in their advertising, we are giving our consent to have our minds polluted by those images-and by extension, we are giving permission for our children to see any of those images deigned appropriate by the FCC and that their little web-surfing eyes can catch when no one is supervising their computer time.

linda22003
01-26-2010, 03:53 PM
It probably is, actually. I seem to remember reading somewhere that oral sex was a major fantasy for men before 1975 or so simply because most "nice" women (married or not) were fairly repulsed by the act. The emphasis on oral/manual gratification for women has probably increased oral sex opportunities for men.

Well, I'll wait for the men on CU to weigh in on how awful it is that they're getting too much of that kind of attention these days. :rolleyes:

BadCat
01-26-2010, 04:11 PM
Well, I'll wait for the men on CU to weigh in on how awful it is that they're getting too much of that kind of attention these days. :rolleyes:

You won't be hearing any of that from me.

Bubba Dawg
01-26-2010, 07:35 PM

Feminism Helps Men And Women Get A Head

Sounds like a win-win situation.

Rockntractor
01-26-2010, 07:52 PM
:eek:

ralph wiggum
01-26-2010, 10:26 PM

I wasn't really thinking much about oral sex in 1975. :D

Well, I'll wait for the men on CU to weigh in on how awful it is that they're getting too much of that kind of attention these days.

Yeah, just awful.

PoliCon
01-26-2010, 10:58 PM

:eek:TOO MANY??? :eek: Is that even possible? :eek:

linda22003
01-27-2010, 08:18 AM
Well, that wraps up this survey pretty conclusively.

Megi, the men of CU do not blame feminism for too many blowjobs.
The men of CU do not think there is such a thing as too many blowjobs.

You're going to have to blame that part of your "sex life" on something else. :rolleyes:

nightflight
01-27-2010, 08:37 AM
These attitudes expressed by teenagers are nothing new. Even my mom will tell you that in the pre-feminist 1950s, there were plenty of girls giving oral sex away-long before Monica Lewinsky was even born. In the 80s, when I was in college, it was common practice for young women who didn't want to get pregnant. I have a non-feminist, christian conservative, 40 something coworker who will give a stranger oral or anal sex during a layover in a hotel after meeting him for the first time on a plane (yeah, I know, what's her phone number/flight schedule).

No, seriously, what's her number?

ralph wiggum
01-27-2010, 09:15 AM
Well, that wraps up this survey pretty conclusively.

Megi, the men of CU do not blame feminism for too many blowjobs.
The men of CU do not think there is such a thing as too many blowjobs.

You were expecting a different result? :confused:

:p

linda22003
01-27-2010, 09:42 AM
I wasn't. The original poster seemed to think there was some sort of problem.

asdf2231
01-27-2010, 11:14 AM

http://img.letssingit.com/members/768730/hellyeah_.jpg

THANK YOU FEMINISTS!!!!!!

:D

ralph wiggum
01-27-2010, 11:25 AM
I'm not sure if this ever made it over here or not:

Grilled Cheese (http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/relationships/blog/2009/06/allergic_to_grilled_cheese.html)

Safe for work, too. :D

Gingersnap
01-27-2010, 12:05 PM

Grilled Cheese (http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/relationships/blog/2009/06/allergic_to_grilled_cheese.html)

From the comments:

To "Croque Monsieur" in Boston,

ZMOG! That's the funniest thing I've read in weeks - maybe months. :D

Apache
01-27-2010, 12:08 PM

Safe for work, too. :DOMG! THAT, was hillarious...:D:D:D

Rockntractor
01-27-2010, 12:18 PM

:eek:

PoliCon
01-27-2010, 12:36 PM

#8 is AWESOME!

noonwitch
01-27-2010, 03:01 PM
No, seriously, what's her number?

If you start flying from Detroit to Tampa/St. Pete on a regular basis, you'll eventually meet her.

She'll ask you if you are married, but she won't follow up with any investigation until after you've gotten what you want from her.

Of course, on the Monday or Tuesday afterwards, I will be hearing the sob story of how yet another man lied to her about being married before she gave him his treat, but you'd think a 43 year old who has a child out of wedlock would have figured out the whole why buy the cow thing by this point in her life.

Apache
01-27-2010, 03:05 PM
#8 is AWESOME!

#22 starts out....
1. Clear off the countertops. Completely. No one likes to cook in a cluttered kitchen area. Mach3 is a great tool for accomplishing this task.

...and don't sneeze....:eek::p

Apache
01-27-2010, 03:07 PM
If you start flying from Detroit to Tampa/St. Pete on a regular basis, you'll eventually meet her.

She'll ask you if you are married, but she won't follow up with any investigation until after you've gotten what you want from her.

Of course, on the Monday or Tuesday afterwards, I will be hearing the sob story of how yet another man lied to her about being married before she gave him his treat, but you'd think a 43 year old who has a child out of wedlock would have figured out the whole why buy the cow thing by this point in her life.

Some just don't get it...:rolleyes:

Apache
01-27-2010, 04:34 PM
Dang those comments go on forever...:eek:

The funniest ones were from people who didn't know grilled cheese from a hole in the ground.:rolleyes::p

PoliCon
01-27-2010, 04:57 PM
#22 starts out....

...and don't sneeze....:eek::p

I don't like the counter tops bare. Neat and tidy sure - but bare just looks . . . pedo.

ralph wiggum
01-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Dang those comments go on forever...:eek:

The funniest ones were from people who didn't know grilled cheese from a hole in the ground.:rolleyes::p

Well it did start last June. There's been a little time to add comments.

Apache
01-27-2010, 05:12 PM
I don't like the counter tops bare. Neat and tidy sure - but bare just looks . . . pedo.

On you or her...?:eek:

Apache
01-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Well it did start last June. There's been a little time to add comments.

Yeah and finally died in September...:eek: