PDA

View Full Version : I am sick of poor, uneducated white people deciding elections

Eyelids
06-03-2008, 07:37 PM
just sayin'

Shannon
06-03-2008, 07:41 PM
*Yawn* :rolleyes:

Eyelids
06-03-2008, 07:42 PM
looking at you Shannon.

megimoo
06-03-2008, 07:44 PM
just sayin'When you get old enough to have a real 'spiffie'you should consider trying to breed but stay away from livestock !

Eyelids
06-03-2008, 07:47 PM
When you get old enough to have a real 'spiffie'you should consider trying to breed but stay away from livestock !

A boner and bestiality joke, did you ever make it out of Jr. High?

megimoo
06-03-2008, 07:49 PM
A boner and bestiality joke, did you ever make it out of Jr. High?Sure did kid how about you ?

ralph wiggum
06-03-2008, 07:51 PM
just sayin'

So the poor uneducated white people in this country don't deserve a vote, huh? :rolleyes:

Skygod
06-03-2008, 07:53 PM
Why do you post here?

Phillygirl
06-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Perhaps we should start looking at one of the great countries in Africa for a better model.

JB
06-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Move to Washington D.C.

lacarnut
06-03-2008, 08:05 PM
just sayin'

How about those dumb ass blacks that are too stupid to push a chad all the way through a piece of paper to vote? How about those blacks that are gathered up like herd animals in buses and vans and are instructed on how to vote? Obama is going to get his ass stomped in the election.

Eyelids
06-03-2008, 08:07 PM
So the poor uneducated white people in this country don't deserve a vote, huh? :rolleyes:

No they dont. At least minorities who are poor and uneducated avoid the polls.

Eyelids
06-03-2008, 08:09 PM
How about those dumb ass blacks that are too stupid to push a chad all the way through a piece of paper to vote? How about those blacks that are gathered up like herd animals in buses and vans and are instructed on how to vote? Obama is going to get his ass stomped in the election.

I knew you hated black people.

ralph wiggum
06-03-2008, 08:11 PM

How ironic. Sounds like you're asking for sort of a "poll tax".

Eyelids
06-03-2008, 08:14 PM
How ironic. Sounds like you're asking for sort of a "poll tax".

Im not asking for action. When did I ask for action? What are you talking about?

megimoo
06-03-2008, 08:17 PM

"So the uneducated and undereducated don't deserve a vote in your mind ,You sound like a snobbish small mid-western college educated elitist who consideres himself better than the more humble unwashed swine of America .

Acorn pushes them to the polls by providing a ride, a few packs of cigarettes and half pints of booze.

In 2006, approximately 20,000 questionable voter registration forms were turned in by ACORN officials in Missouri -- virtually all in the St. Louis and Kansas City areas, where ACORN purportedly sought to help empower the "disenfranchised" minorities living there. Similar allegations of ACORN voter fraud were made in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Colorado. Between 2004 and 2006, ACORN employees were accused of submitting fraudulent voter registration cards and forging signatures on ballot initiatives in 12 states.

In 1998, ACORN founded the Working Families Party in New York, which endorses candidates for political office. It endorsed Hillary Clinton in her 2000 Senate race. Canvassers from ACORN and its sister groups launched a statewide voter-mobilization drive that proved influential in Clinton's victory. In November 2001, a coalition of radical politicians led by ACORN-sponsored candidates running on the Working Families Party ticket won a veto-proof majority on the New York City Council, giving ACORN de facto control of the New York City government.

With little opposition from Republicans or moderate Democrats, ACORN radicals pushed laws tightening their control over New York City government and stripping the Mayor of executive power. Their current platform calls for a rollback of welfare reforms; a crackdown on NYC police, including a ban on "racial and ethnic profiling"; and the appointment of a politicized Civilian Review Board newly empowered to prosecute police officers. ACORN also seeks to use its influence to raise corporate taxes, increase regulation, and empower unions with an array of new rights. ACORN seeks to prevent any corporation from being free to leave New York without an "exit visa" from the City Council.

On March 12, 2003, the ACORN-controlled City Council passed a resolution, by a 31-17 margin, condemning the U.S. invasion of Iraq.

In the 2004 election cycle, ACORN and its sister group Project Vote ran a nationwide voter mobilization drive that was marred by allegations of fraudulent voter registration, vote-rigging, voter intimidation, and vote-for-pay scams. ACORN's get-out-the-vote activists were implicated in schemes that included the falsification and destruction of thousands of voter registration forms, and the registering of convicted felons even in states where felons are ineligible to vote.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6968

Space Gravy
06-03-2008, 08:25 PM
Move to Washington D.C.

or Venezuela.

lacarnut
06-03-2008, 08:26 PM
I knew you hated black people.

No.I had many black friends at work. I have helped more blacks and low income taxpayers while working for the Dept. of Revenue than you will ever do in a lifetime. I am also an IRS volunteer who helps the poor fill out their Federal Income Tax returns. What have you done for your community and race?

Stay focused on the topic: the truth hurts. You can not dispel my factual statements so you have to bring up race. That makes you a loser.

Eyelids
06-03-2008, 08:28 PM
No.I had many black friends at work. I have helped more blacks and low income taxpayers while working for the Dept. of Revenue than you will ever do in a lifetime. I am also an IRS volunteer who helps the poor fill out their Federal Income Tax returns. What have you done for your community and race?

Stay focused on the topic: the truth hurts. You can not dispel my factual statements so you have to bring up race. That makes you a loser.

You just equated us to animals you bigoted fool.

SarasotaRepub
06-03-2008, 08:31 PM
Man!!! Eyelids is just begging me to take out the Ban-O-Matic!! :D

Good thing I'm in a good mood tonight...

just sayin

megimoo
06-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Man!!! Eyelids is just begging me to take out the Ban-O-Matic!! :D

Good thing I'm in a good mood tonight...

just sayinGive all of us a break and turn out his lights just for tonight.A full day of this mutt is enough for anyone !

lacarnut
06-03-2008, 08:36 PM

Read megimoo post. Looks like the shoe fits for some blacks. My ex g.f. had a dog that was named blackie; I was crazy about that cocker.

Eyelids
06-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Read megimoo post. Looks like the shoe fits for some blacks. My ex g.f. had a dog that was named blackie; I was crazy about that cocker.

You out-do yourself every time. You think just because you interact with blacks that makes you tolerant? You attach so many generalizations (blacks hate mexicans) to race that are just untrue. You're a sick piece of shit, or in other words a typical Republican in America.

SarasotaRepub
06-03-2008, 08:40 PM

Heh. You're terrible lacarnut. :D

lacarnut
06-03-2008, 09:28 PM
You out-do yourself every time. You think just because you interact with blacks that makes you tolerant? You attach so many generalizations (blacks hate mexicans) to race that are just untrue. You're a sick piece of shit, or in other words a typical Republican in America.

I aim to please! Since you started this thread "I am sick of poor, uneducated white people deciding elections", I thought I would give you a taste of your own meds.

BTW, blacks and liberals who preach hate and racism are the ones that are pieces of shit. You sound like you fit into that category. Look in the mirror and you will see one.

I asked you a question about your contribution to the community and your race. What's the matter sonny boy? That's right; you have none.

megimoo
06-03-2008, 09:34 PM
I aim to please! Since you started this thread "I am sick of poor, uneducated white people deciding elections", I thought I would give you a taste of your own meds.

BTW, blacks and liberals who preach hate and racism are the ones that are pieces of shit. You sound like you fit into that category. Look in the mirror and you will see one.

I asked you a question about your contribution to the community and your race. What's the matter sonny boy? That's right; you have none.He isn't 'ripe yet' after all he is only twelve years old !

Lanie
06-03-2008, 09:38 PM
just sayin'

Hey! :mad: :D

patriot45
06-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Why do you post here?

Question of the day!

If I had to guess, sooner or later we will see things her way, with our eyelids open!

Odysseus
06-03-2008, 09:43 PM
I am sick of poor, uneducated white people deciding elections
just sayin'

I'm sick of it, too, but Democrats keep going to the polls and leaving the chads dangling. :p

Skygod
06-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Wow, nice race baiting in the thread title...:rolleyes:

AmPat
06-03-2008, 10:15 PM

There is a vast difference between uneducated and stupid. The democraphic to which you refer shows a high degree of political intelligence as evidenced by their rejection of such DimocRAT "stars" as:
John Kerry, Al Gore, Mike Dukakis, etc...

I suppose you are one of those mindless groupies that orgasm over B.O? He has the substance of jello and I predict a meltdown at the first sign of heat. He IS NOT QUALIFIED to be POTUS, so God save the USA if we are collectively stupid enough to allow him anywhere near the front door of the White House.

Gingersnap
06-03-2008, 11:13 PM
As opposed to poor, uneducated Hispanics and blacks? Which poor, uneducated people are you really down on?

SaintLouieWoman
06-03-2008, 11:20 PM
Depends on how many buses they get going. :p

SaintLouieWoman
06-03-2008, 11:23 PM
"So the uneducated and undereducated don't deserve a vote in your mind ,You sound like a snobbish small mid-western college educated elitist who consideres himself better than the more humble unwashed swine of America .

Acorn pushes them to the polls by providing a ride, a few packs of cigarettes and half pints of booze.

In 2006, approximately 20,000 questionable voter registration forms were turned in by ACORN officials in Missouri -- virtually all in the St. Louis and Kansas City areas, where ACORN purportedly sought to help empower the "disenfranchised" minorities living there. Similar allegations of ACORN voter fraud were made in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Colorado. Between 2004 and 2006, ACORN employees were accused of submitting fraudulent voter registration cards and forging signatures on ballot initiatives in 12 states.

In 1998, ACORN founded the Working Families Party in New York, which endorses candidates for political office. It endorsed Hillary Clinton in her 2000 Senate race. Canvassers from ACORN and its sister groups launched a statewide voter-mobilization drive that proved influential in Clinton's victory. In November 2001, a coalition of radical politicians led by ACORN-sponsored candidates running on the Working Families Party ticket won a veto-proof majority on the New York City Council, giving ACORN de facto control of the New York City government.

With little opposition from Republicans or moderate Democrats, ACORN radicals pushed laws tightening their control over New York City government and stripping the Mayor of executive power. Their current platform calls for a rollback of welfare reforms; a crackdown on NYC police, including a ban on "racial and ethnic profiling"; and the appointment of a politicized Civilian Review Board newly empowered to prosecute police officers. ACORN also seeks to use its influence to raise corporate taxes, increase regulation, and empower unions with an array of new rights. ACORN seeks to prevent any corporation from being free to leave New York without an "exit visa" from the City Council.

On March 12, 2003, the ACORN-controlled City Council passed a resolution, by a 31-17 margin, condemning the U.S. invasion of Iraq.

In the 2004 election cycle, ACORN and its sister group Project Vote ran a nationwide voter mobilization drive that was marred by allegations of fraudulent voter registration, vote-rigging, voter intimidation, and vote-for-pay scams. ACORN's get-out-the-vote activists were implicated in schemes that included the falsification and destruction of thousands of voter registration forms, and the registering of convicted felons even in states where felons are ineligible to vote.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6968 (http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6968)

I can testify that it indeed happened in STL. I can remember them soliciting for funds that year and trying to get petitions signed on the public area, outside the zoo, where they couldn't be restricted. You can imagine how far they got with me in their attempt to have me sign their stupid petitions. :D:rolleyes:

Zathras
06-04-2008, 01:30 AM

In your case liar, it'd be more appropriate to equate your intelligence to that of a potted fern.

Aaron Burr
06-04-2008, 02:29 AM
Can't we all at least agree that we're tired of poor people being able to vote?

stickyboot
06-04-2008, 04:34 AM
Wow, nice race baiting in the thread title...:rolleyes:
My thoughts exactly. Anyone who starts a thread, blatantly fishing for trouble, needs to deal with what he catches.

Just sayin'.

movie buff
06-04-2008, 06:51 AM
Oh I see, Eyelids. You would deprive people of their right to vote on the basis of the color of their skin, their education, and their economic status. Though, on the education issue, that would probably rule you out, too judging from some of the other posts you've made.

Zathras
06-04-2008, 07:52 AM
Oh I see, Eyelids. You would deprive people of their right to vote on the basis of the color of their skin, their education, and their economic status. Though, on the education issue, that would probably rule you out, too judging from some of the other posts you've made.

He can't help it. Liberals are all about limiting other people's rights. Just look how his candidate's party disenfranchised 50% of their voters in 2 states during the primaries.

du freeper
06-04-2008, 08:15 AM
Without the poor, uneducated huddled masses where else where the democrats find people gullible enough to vote for them? :cool:

Lanie
06-04-2008, 09:19 AM
Without the poor, uneducated huddled masses where else where the democrats find people gullible enough to vote for them? :cool:

That wasn't anymore cool than the OP. :(

First of all, most people who are poor don't vote. Most of them don't see the point.

Next, like every other group (business people, elderly, college students, women, etc), they typically vote for the candidate that they think will best serve their interests.

Some poor people have voted Republican because they felt that candidate better identified with the needs of blue collar workers (with the tax cuts and all).

megimoo
06-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Perhaps little boots(eyeball)is taking part in a political science class project illustrating American political bias from both sides of the aisle .

He and Little owl are collating all of these posts in an attempt to forcast the American political mood during this election cycle.He (little boots) seems to be active on several boards and has demonstrated his obnoxious nature on all so far . He is well regarded at NU but castigated on CC and CU .

I don't know how well received his is on DU but he sure can talk that talk so he should fit right in there.

biccat
06-04-2008, 10:17 AM
I thought that Hillary had the poor uneducated white vote, and isn't she losing the Democrat nomination? If Eyeballs is a Hillary supporter, shouldn't he be tired of rich educated black people being able to vote?

du freeper
06-04-2008, 10:21 AM

First of all, most people who are poor don't vote. Most of them don't see the point.

Next, like every other group (business people, elderly, college students, women, etc), they typically vote for the candidate that they think will best serve their interests.

Some poor people have voted Republican because they felt that candidate better identified with the needs of blue collar workers (with the tax cuts and all).

The poor and uneducated usually expect something for free. Democrats are more than happy to buy their votes with promises of welfare.

Rebel Yell
06-04-2008, 10:29 AM
Please!!!!!!!!! Let me sink my teeth into this piece of shit. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

newshutr
06-04-2008, 10:50 AM

I asked you a question about your contribution to the community and your race. What's the matter sonny boy? That's right; you have none.

Oh Lordy Lord...you done used the "b" word...

Call cousin Jesse....call uncle Al...

Oh Lordy Lord...

:eek:

:rolleyes:

megimoo
06-04-2008, 11:04 AM

Some poor people have voted Republican because they felt that candidate better identified with the needs of blue collar workers (with the tax cuts and all).They sure do.Acorn picks them up in downtown L.A.,legal or swimmers,a few drinks of cheap Tequila and a pack of butts and they all vote liberal.They, the street people,even use the L.A. DNC headquarters for an voting address !

Rebel Yell
06-04-2008, 11:05 AM
I am sick of white people having to bow down and walk on eggshells around blacks to keep from hurting their feelings. I am sick of seeing blacks in their 20's and 30's standing on the street corners in the middle of the day instead of at work. I am sick of seeing able bodied blacks drawing disability for minor ailments. I'm sick of hearing black comedians make jokes at the expense of whites (which I have no problem with), when white comedians know that black jokes are off limits. I'm tired of the double standard. I'm tired of being called aracist for stating what is the truth where I live.

BSR
06-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Question of the day!

If I had to guess, sooner or later we will see things her way, with our eyelids open!

Wait... Eyelids is a chick?

Rebel Yell
06-04-2008, 11:54 AM

Get the fock outta here!

BSR
06-04-2008, 11:54 AM

Do you have any facts to back these statements up?

Vepr
06-04-2008, 12:27 PM
The poor will have a lot to contribute in the future... as soon as we can find a way to burn them for fuel. :p

Eyelids
06-04-2008, 12:52 PM

They based on things like Patriotism. Which are useless.

Eyelids
06-04-2008, 12:53 PM

No. Patriot's ultra-mature way of insulting me is by calling me a woman.

Rebel Yell
06-04-2008, 12:57 PM

I thought you were a guy. A white guy, but a gyu nonetheless.

BSR
06-04-2008, 01:03 PM
I thought you were a guy. A white guy, but a gyu nonetheless.

I picture this

http://sillydad.com/silly/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/wigger-15513.jpg

Molon Labe
06-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Wwhy does it have to be "white". Why can't it just be "unedcuated"?

Eyelids
06-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Because uneducated minorities dont vote.

lacarnut
06-04-2008, 01:16 PM

You lie so much no-one knows what you are, and you think it's funny. Liars are pieces of shit; you probably cheat on tests because of your ignorance.

megimoo
06-04-2008, 01:29 PM
I never called you a woman, after all you are only twelve and havent yet ovulated .

BSR
06-04-2008, 01:32 PM
I never called you a woman, after all you are only twelve and havent yet ovulated .

Ok, now that was funny... :D

megimoo
06-04-2008, 01:36 PM
I picture this

http://sillydad.com/silly/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/wigger-15513.jpg
Flat chested,cross eyed,self gratifying,very ugly,smelly,lesibian beaver with a beer belly !

enslaved1
06-04-2008, 01:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/righteous_slave/TheUltimateWarrior.gif

Man, I think I even missed Eyelids ranting, the site's been down so long.

megimoo
06-04-2008, 01:47 PM
Man, I think I even missed Eyelids ranting, the site's been down so long.

He's about ready to pop a cork !

patriot45
06-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Hey, on the old board, I thought I remembered he said she was a black schoolteacher from Chicago, I'm just repeating a rumor I started!;)

Lanie
06-04-2008, 02:39 PM
Do you have any facts to back these statements up?

Does growing up poor and living with them count? Personal experience has been known to count in discussions in the past here.

Lanie
06-04-2008, 02:41 PM
The poor will have a lot to contribute in the future... as soon as we can find a way to burn them for fuel. :p

Okay, I thought I'd contribute to this discussion, but disgusting things like this is making me have to walk away before I say something I WON'T regret.

Later guys.

SaintLouieWoman
06-04-2008, 02:44 PM
They sure do.Acorn picks them up in downtown L.A.,legal or swimmers,a few drinks of cheap Tequila and a pack of butts and they all vote liberal.They, the street people,even use the L.A. DNC headquarters for an voting address !
ACORN does the same thing here. They just pack them on a bus and buy their votes for a bus ride. The Midwest has a lower cost of living than LA. They buy their votes for really cheap. :D

BSR
06-04-2008, 02:45 PM
Does growing up poor and living with them count? Personal experience has been known to count in discussions in the past here.

Not when you make a defining statement such as

" most people who are poor don't vote. Most of them don't see the point. "

You need to bring facts to back up your claim that you can talk for most poor people. Otherwise, you're pulling things out of your ass.

BSR
06-04-2008, 02:47 PM
ACORN does the same thing here. They just pack them on a bus and buy their votes for a bus ride. The Midwest has a lower cost of living than LA. They buy their votes for really cheap. :D

Here they just perform outright Vote fraud to get democrats elected.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003808207_votefraud27m.html

Molon Labe
06-04-2008, 02:54 PM

I guess that depends on what you mean by "uneducated". ;)

Consider this....

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

Odysseus
06-04-2008, 03:10 PM

Why? Did you let your registration lapse?

Vepr
06-04-2008, 03:22 PM
Okay, I thought I'd contribute to this discussion, but disgusting things like this is making me have to walk away before I say something I WON'T regret.

Later guys.

:D To be fair you probably do not know me from long ago in this boards infancy. I am joking and I think any of the old timers will vouch for me on it. You will find I make jokes about all things and I am an equal opportunity ass. I tweak conservatives just as much as I tweak liberals. I have to say I did not expect anyone to take me seriously on that one.

aerojarod
06-04-2008, 03:36 PM
How about a poll exam?

Part One: Pop Culture
1) Who won American Idol this season?
2) LOST is on what TV Network?
3) Fill in the blank: Miley Cyrus = Hannah ________

Part Two: Civics
1) List the 3 branches of government:________________________
2) Circle One: America is a Democracy\ Republic\ Colony.
3) Put these in chronological order: Gettysburg Address, Constitution, Patriot Act, Declaration of Independance, Mayflower Compact, Rowe vs. Wade, Bill of Rights.

If you get more correct in part One than Part Two, you have to leave the polling station.

:D

megimoo
06-04-2008, 03:36 PM

Later guys.It worked ,it worked .Remember just what you said so we can run her off in the future !
Poor little Bridget our California moonbeam is upset at our lack of PC language skills !

MrsSmith
06-04-2008, 06:42 PM
just sayin'

Originally, only land owners could vote. I think we should return to that system. Condos and Cadillacs don't count. :D

megimoo
06-04-2008, 07:02 PM
Originally, only land owners could vote. I think we should return to that system. Condos and Cadillacs don't count. :DHe thinks college graduates are the new American aristocrats,the enlightened ones !Colleges are just for openers kid get a few work years under your belt and come back and tell us about it .

Space Gravy
06-04-2008, 07:48 PM
Originally, only land owners could vote. I think we should return to that system. Condos and Cadillacs don't count. :D

You should get one vote for every 10K of taxable income you make every year.

The CEO of Burger King should have more say how the country is run than the guy that makes the fries at Burger King.

Vepr
06-04-2008, 07:57 PM
I think every 4 years if we do not like how the Congress as a whole behaved towards the public interest we should be able to vote for them to face off with swords in a stadium like gladiators. The last one standing can run again.

Bubba Dawg
06-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Eyelids, at one time didn't you pretend to be a black school teacher in Chicago? Didn't it turn out that you were actually a college student somewhere? If that is the case, why the pretense?

Lids, the tone and attitude revealed in your comments indicate that you are more the youngster looking to look big than you are a thoughtful man who has accomplished something real.

It's easy to say something provocative to pick a fight. I've done it. It's fun and interesting. But you strike me more as being a kid wannabe in baggy pants going around saying 'whatup' and not having a clue.

sgrooms
06-04-2008, 08:14 PM
I am sick of white people having to bow down and walk on eggshells around blacks to keep from hurting their feelings. I am sick of seeing blacks in their 20's and 30's standing on the street corners in the middle of the day instead of at work. I am sick of seeing able bodied blacks drawing disability for minor ailments. I'm sick of hearing black comedians make jokes at the expense of whites (which I have no problem with), when white comedians know that black jokes are off limits. I'm tired of the double standard. I'm tired of being called aracist for stating what is the truth where I live.

But I think many of you missed this gem by Rebel Yell. He speaks the truth on several levels.

Honestly, what would the odds be if B. Hussein was a white man that he would have even come within smelling distance of Hitlery's ass? It is a novelty vote that is going to run this country into the ground. If B. Hussein is given this election, you are going to find a state of anarchy, civil disobediance, and race wars like you have never seen before.

This election scares the living hell out of me. There are so many things that are lining up to be sooo bad.

Space Gravy
06-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Eyelids, at one time didn't you pretend to be a black school teacher in Chicago? Didn't it turn out that you were actually a college student somewhere? If that is the case, why the pretense?

Lids, the tone and attitude revealed in your comments indicate that you are more the youngster looking to look big than you are a thoughtful man who has accomplished something real.

It's easy to say something provocative to pick a fight. I've done it. It's fun and interesting. But you strike me more as being a kid wannabe in baggy pants going around saying 'whatup' and not having a clue.

Funny you should mention that.

Link (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=1424&postcount=25)

Bubba Dawg
06-04-2008, 08:36 PM
Funny you should mention that.

Link (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=1424&postcount=25)

I was thinking I remembered that. I mean on the board a couple of months ago he was all righteous about being a teacher and posting in between classes (that he was supposedly teaching) and getting his economic stimulus check and buying vinyl records and shit.

Bet he can't even dance and dribble. Sheeeeit.

Hey lids. It ain't cool to pretend to be a nigra. We got scruples.

Jumpy
06-04-2008, 08:50 PM
Eyelids, WTF??? Are you a student paying tuition, or a teacher?? Seems that you are trying to play us all.

BUSTED!! At least keep your story straight when you are lying on the internet.

Lanie
06-04-2008, 09:26 PM
:D To be fair you probably do not know me from long ago in this boards infancy. I am joking and I think any of the old timers will vouch for me on it. You will find I make jokes about all things and I am an equal opportunity ass. I tweak conservatives just as much as I tweak liberals. I have to say I did not expect anyone to take me seriously on that one.

I still don't think that was very funny, but thanks for explaining. :o

I might have known you from a long time ago. Was Vepr always your CU name?

It worked ,it worked .Remember just what you said so we can run her off in the future !
Poor little Bridget our California moonbeam is upset at our lack of PC language skills !

I'm not from CA.

Rebel Yell
06-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Eyelids, WTF??? Are you a student paying tuition, or a teacher?? Seems that you are trying to play us all.

BUSTED!! At least keep your story straight when you are lying on the internet.

Still relevant.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii59/Cane_Nation/Fear-1.jpg

Teetop
06-05-2008, 10:46 AM
I am sick of poor, uneducated white people deciding elections

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just sayin'

What an eletist thing to say, for a tolerant moonbat.

Pull your head out of your ass...

PetePuma
06-05-2008, 10:48 AM
Move to Washington D.C.

No. We don't want him/her/it here. Try SF.

Vepr
06-05-2008, 10:50 AM
I still don't think that was very funny, but thanks for explaining. :o

I might have known you from a long time ago. Was Vepr always your CU name?

I'm not from CA.

Ah come on. You didn't even chuckle a little? Being irreverent keeps me sane.

Lanie I was originally called Conservative Liberal. It did not fit anymore so I went with Vepr. I think it means Hog in Ukrainian. :D