PDA

View Full Version : Media Matters Is Vewy, Vewy Angwy About Beck Documentary

megimoo
01-27-2010, 12:37 PM
It’s apparent the George Soros steno pool known as Media Matters for America really didn’t like Glenn Beck’s TV documentary, “The Revolutionary Holocaust.” (full documentary video, transcript)

Simon Maloy, who wrote the Media Matters rebuttal to the film, said it’s “insidious in its nature and vile in its character.” He continued

The purpose of Beck’s documentary was to link modern progressivism to the abhorrent violence the world saw under communism in the 20th century. Beck’s intention is to undercut the current administration and very idea of progressivism — or at least what he claims is progressivism — by associating them with the strong emotional rejection people have to the Holocaust and Soviet pogroms, making them radioactive, something to be feared and abhorred.

Maloy is correct that Beck seeks to link modern progressivism with communist atrocities.

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/01/27/media-matters-is-vewy-vewy-angwy-about-beck-documentary/

PoliCon
01-27-2010, 01:14 PM
http://mediamatters.org/research/201001220026

The comments are amusing. :)

Apache
01-27-2010, 01:50 PM
How about that message from the Beck fan who murdered 3 cops last year? Those bullets sure said a lot. Any chance that Beck's mainstreaming of the sicko's crackpot beliefs gave the man any extra motivation? Any chance the killer was too chicken to murder cops until he saw Beck on his TV saying the same violent things he was thinking? Just rhetorical questions, right ON, I know you think Beck is absolutely free to speak as violently as he wants and free to get someone else to pull the trigger for him. Nothing he says is ever his fault. Besides, he's just kidding. Anybody know what the hell this guy is talking about?

megimoo
01-27-2010, 02:06 PM
Anybody know what the hell this guy is talking about?Must be that guy who ambushed the cops in a coffee shop in Washington state I think.I doubt that he was a Beck fan,he was of the Nation of Islam as I recall .They do enjoy a good spin or two at M&M .

Apache
01-27-2010, 02:27 PM
Must be that guy who ambushed the cops in a coffee shop in Washington state I think.I doubt that he was a Beck fan,he was of the Nation of Islam as I recall .They do enjoy a good spin or two at M&M .
Did Beck ever say anything that would that would incite that kind of violence against police?

stsinner
01-27-2010, 03:09 PM
Is this out yet? PoliCon, is this the show that you posted several clips from in another thread? All this excitement makes me want to go watch! Anything that riles the Liberals has got to be good!

PoliCon
01-27-2010, 05:20 PM
Is this out yet? PoliCon, is this the show that you posted several clips from in another thread? All this excitement makes me want to go watch! Anything that riles the Liberals has got to be good!

Those clips are it.

noonwitch
01-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Did Beck ever say anything that would that would incite that kind of violence against police?

No. I doubt he'd still be employed at any network, even FOX, if he had.

But even if Beck had gone on the air and said "Kill all the police", the people who pick up the weapons and kill the cops are the ones who are responsible.

The people at Media Matters could make their own "documentary" to refute the allegations that Beck made in his. Maybe they could even get someone who just lost their job at Air America to be the commentator. :D

enslaved1
01-28-2010, 07:37 PM
Where did MM stand on the Body Count "Cop Killer" song? Were they calling for Ice-T's head on on a stick too?

Rockntractor
01-28-2010, 07:42 PM
Those clips are it.

More to come Friday.