PDA

View Full Version : Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

PoliCon
01-27-2010, 04:52 PM
A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men.

The study found that more than half of the men measured had penises that were shorter than international standards for condoms.

It has led to a call for condoms of mixed sizes to be made more widely available in India.

The two-year study was carried out by the Indian Council of Medical Research.

Over 1,200 volunteers from the length and breadth of the country had their penises measured precisely, down to the last millimetre.

The scientists even checked their sample was representative of India as a whole in terms of class, religion and urban and rural dwellers.

CONTINUED - for those who love a good tragedy . . . . (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm)

Rockntractor
01-27-2010, 08:40 PM
Couldn't they send them the Pittsburgh size?

Bubba Dawg
01-27-2010, 08:46 PM

And the special magnifying glasses that go with them.

PoliCon
01-27-2010, 08:51 PM

:rolleyes:

stsinner
01-27-2010, 08:54 PM
LOL... I was in line at the pharmacy once, and behind me was a gorgeous woman.. Directly next to me was the rack with boxes of condoms... I reached for the box of MAGNUM condoms-you know-the condoms you could use a wastebasket liners... And I said, "Finally!" She laughed, because she knew I likely had Standard White Boy Issue..

noonwitch
01-28-2010, 03:24 PM
According to the teenaged girls in Detroit, average-sized condoms are too small for their partners.

FlaGator
01-28-2010, 03:30 PM
According to the teenaged girls in Detroit, average-sized condoms are too small for their partners.

Or so the Detroit teen boys would have you believe.

Speedy
01-28-2010, 03:47 PM
My ex-wife Carly would take a break from The Pill every couple of years and we would use condoms for a couple of months. We went on a road trip once and we did not pack the condoms. When we stopped for gas I decided to go ahead and a box at the convenience store. I ask Carly if she was getting out of the car and she said no. Inside I got a soda and when paying for the gas I asked the cashier for a box of Trojan Magnums. I had not noticed that Carly had decided to get a soda after all and was behind me. When I asked for the Magnums, she giggled and said, "Yeah, right!" Talk about being shot down!

noonwitch
01-28-2010, 04:27 PM
Or so the Detroit teen boys would have you believe.

Sometimes, I think they are just trying to shock the white lady.

Gingersnap
01-28-2010, 05:15 PM
Sometimes, I think they are just trying to shock the white lady.

White ladies think about penile size issues a lot less often than non-ladies think. :D

Apache
01-28-2010, 05:35 PM
White ladies think about penile size issues a lot less often than non-ladies think. :D

Would that be envy?:eek::p

RobJohnson
01-29-2010, 12:39 AM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4155390.stm

noonwitch
01-29-2010, 08:48 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4155390.stm

Thanks. It's always good to have knowledge of this sort to throw back at teenaged girls when they are trying to shock me.

Gingersnap
01-29-2010, 09:53 AM
Would that be envy?:eek::p

That would be "amusement".

RobJohnson
01-29-2010, 01:46 PM
Thanks. It's always good to have knowledge of this sort to throw back at teenaged girls when they are trying to shock me.

They might just be using that as an excuse for not using them.

Even a few of us white guys have to go large when buying condoms, the standard size ones are too small in circumference and break way too easily.

PoliCon
01-29-2010, 01:55 PM
To be honest - I've never used one. Never had to.

RobJohnson
01-29-2010, 02:26 PM

I sleep with alot of different women. I never used to care much, now I do.

At this point I don't want to pay for kids that I wont ever see, nor do I want an STD.

PoliCon
01-29-2010, 03:41 PM
I sleep with alot of different women. I never used to care much, now I do.

At this point I don't want to pay for kids that I wont ever see, nor do I want an STD.

I'm unable to have kids. So . . . .

Crapouillot
01-29-2010, 08:18 PM

Still can't get her knees apart?:p

Rockntractor
01-29-2010, 08:22 PM

He snuck up behind her but didn't have a stool!:D

Crapouillot
01-29-2010, 08:25 PM
He snuck up behind her but didn't have a stool!:D

She didn't have time for a short one.

PoliCon
01-29-2010, 08:34 PM

Ha ha NO. :p I can't have kids.

Rockntractor
01-29-2010, 08:38 PM

Did you have a hysterectomy?:confused:

PoliCon
01-29-2010, 08:52 PM
Did you have a hysterectomy?:confused:

Nope. I'm just sterile. It's actually very common in my family. I have uncles and great uncles going back 4 generations who are/were also sterile tracing back my maternal line . . .

Rockntractor
01-30-2010, 10:22 AM
Nope. I'm just sterile. It's actually very common in my family. I have uncles and great uncles going back 4 generations who are/were also sterile tracing back my maternal line . . .

His ancestors were sterile! He is the product of asexual reproduction. Now thats annoying, I don't care who you are. Sweet Poli Purebread should win the contest hands down!

Bubba Dawg
01-30-2010, 10:25 AM
His ancestors were sterile! He is the product of asexual reproduction. Now thats annoying, I don't care who you are. Sweet Poli Purebread should win the contest hands down!

Wonder if Poli's real last name is Blanks? :D

Rockntractor
01-30-2010, 10:31 AM
Wonder if Poli's real last name is Blanks? :D

Sonna said Poi's last name is Unsaturated!:D

Crapouillot
01-30-2010, 12:02 PM

I keep telling you, PUT A BAG OVER YOUR HEAD.

Crapouillot
01-30-2010, 12:04 PM

No, not sterile. They were all basketball players and many would obviously dribble too much before they would shoot.

PoliCon
01-30-2010, 01:20 PM

Did you notice I said - UNCLES? :p My mother has 1 brother - no kids. Her mother had 2 brothers - no kids for either. Her mother had 1 brother - also no kids.

PoliCon
01-30-2010, 01:21 PM
I keep telling you, PUT A BAG OVER YOUR HEAD.

What? You think I look like GOATBOY over there? or Bubba? Thank you but I have never had problems getting laid.

PoliCon
01-30-2010, 01:22 PM
Sonna said Poi's last name is Unsaturated!:D:eek:

lol :p

Crapouillot
01-30-2010, 01:28 PM
What? You think I look like GOATBOY over there? or Bubba? Thank you but I have never had problems getting laid.

I'm sure you've never had problems getting laid. I'm talking about actually getting to do it with another person.

PoliCon
01-30-2010, 01:29 PM
I'm sure you've never had problems getting laid. I'm talking about actually getting to do it with another person.

I'm not into animals like Tractor over there or into blow up dolls like bubba . . . . :p

Bubba Dawg
01-30-2010, 03:57 PM
I'm not into animals like Tractor over there or into blow up dolls like bubba . . . . :p

Hey!! Inflatables can be a lot of fun.....I hear.....