PDA

View Full Version : New Reality TV Show – ‘Masturbation For Girls’

PoliCon
01-27-2010, 05:08 PM
Channel 4 in London is is preparing to screen a program called Masturbation For Girls that features — I kid you not — an ‘orgasm coach’ who teaches three ladies all her tricks, which they will demonstrate, live, to camera.

Should you seek to escape for a night out at the pictures instead, you may find you fare little better. The eagerly anticipated high point of the up-coming London Film Festival is Shortbus, a movie that has astounded many by getting a standard 18 certificate in the first place, and which has as its central character a female sex therapist who is in pursuit of achieving climax for herself.
Perhaps she has never heard of the Rampant Rabbit — although if she hasn’t, she soon will; this shocking-pink plastic contraption is also to make its film debut this week.
For the uninitiated, the RR is a vibrator that lays claim to being ‘the world’s favourite sex toy’ following a starring role in TV’s Sex And The City.
And now we have Rabbit Fever, a film which is devoted entirely to the dubious appeal of the wretched rabbit, and which is being advertised heavily with the tagline ‘Can you feel the buzz?’
Bizarrely, its (first time) writer and director have somehow persuaded our good and great to take cameo parts, among them Emily Mortimer, Germaine Greer and Stefanie Powers.
Their collective effort might well prove to be — as Mail film critic Chris Tookey informs me — one of the worst films of all time; nevertheless, it conspires with C4 and Shortbus to place female masturbation as quite the fancy of the moment.

CONTINUED WITH PICTURE GOODNESS! (http://www.impactlab.com/2006/09/21/new-reality-tv-show-masturbation-for-girls/)

hampshirebrit
01-27-2010, 05:11 PM
Yes indeed, new in 2006.

PoliCon
01-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Yes indeed, new in 2006.

They seriously aired this?? :eek:

Apache
01-27-2010, 05:22 PM
They seriously aired this?? :eek:

Dunno, but where'd you dig up this dinosaur?
September 21st, 2006 at 10:07 pmC'mon on man, ya gotta stop livin' in the past...:rolleyes:

:D

PoliCon
01-27-2010, 05:28 PM
Dunno, but where'd you dig up this dinosaur?C'mon on man, ya gotta stop livin' in the past...:rolleyes:

:D I found it on a weird news blog :p I figured this would mesh in nicely with the grill cheese discussion!:D

Gingersnap
01-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Any girl who is too stupid to work out the mechanics of self-gratification is a girl who is too stupid to take to dinner (or any where else). :rolleyes:

Apache
01-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Any girl who is too stupid to work out the mechanics of self-gratification is a girl who is too stupid to take to dinner (or any where else). :rolleyes:

Nice girls don't do that...Do they???:eek:

:p

Apache
01-27-2010, 06:05 PM
I found it on a weird news blog :p I figured this would mesh in nicely with the grill cheese discussion!:D

I dunno, Ralphie found some gold with that one :D

PoliCon
01-27-2010, 06:11 PM

:rolleyes: like ginger would know. :p

Articulate_Ape
01-27-2010, 07:07 PM
I think the more important issue that needs to be addressed here is: what day and time it is airing? http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/JamesSavant/skinner.gif

Bubba Dawg
01-27-2010, 07:46 PM
Does it have Carrie Prejean in it?

Rockntractor
01-27-2010, 07:50 PM
:eek:

BadCat
01-27-2010, 07:52 PM
Chicks dig jackrabbit vibrators...who'd a thunk it?

Rockntractor
01-27-2010, 07:54 PM
The choice is easy between pigger and plastic!

Gingersnap
01-27-2010, 08:57 PM

You'll never know since we don't talk about it.

Now, the kind of girls Poli probably finds attractive? Yak, yak, yak - just like their visual appearance. :p

PoliCon
01-27-2010, 10:10 PM
You'll never know since we don't talk about it.

Now, the kind of girls Poli probably finds attractive? Yak, yak, yak - just like their visual appearance. :p

I'll have you know that I find good girls very attractive. I've gotten tons of pleasure out corrupting them over the years! :cool:

Rockntractor
01-27-2010, 10:17 PM
I'll have you know that I find good girls very attractive. I've gotten tons of pleasure out corrupting them over the years! :cool:

How long has it been since you switched now?

PoliCon
01-27-2010, 10:34 PM
How long has it been since you switched now?

switched? How do you mean switched? If you mean switched from corrupting good girls - I haven't I corrupt my wife frequently. :cool:

Rockntractor
01-27-2010, 10:39 PM
switched? How do you mean switched? If you mean switched from corrupting good girls - I haven't I corrupt my wife frequently. :cool:

I thought you switched over to girls period.:confused:

Gingersnap
01-27-2010, 10:43 PM

LOL! On like 8 levels. :p

PoliCon
01-27-2010, 10:44 PM

ew girls on their period? :eek:

Rockntractor
01-27-2010, 10:49 PM
ew girls on their period? :eek: