PDA

View Full Version : "I Am A Canine" Sez Crazy Girl.

Gingersnap
01-28-2010, 02:03 PM
Self-described wolf woman severed lost dog's head

By Brian Chasnoff - Express-News Wolfie Blackheart is not an ordinary 18-year-old.

She believes she is a wolf — technically, a werewolf — and so she wears a tail. She also wears a harness in case someone special wants to drag her around.

And last week, she used a pocketknife in her kitchen to decapitate a dog — already dead, according to Wolfie — that had been missing since Jan. 5.

“I severed the head, boiled the head,” Wolfie said. “People make the mistake of hacking the spine, which will fracture the skull.”

She added, “You also have to put (the head) outside for the brains to leak out.”

Before the teenager carted the cranium to the woods, someone held it up and snapped a photograph of it inside her Northwest Side house — a shot that ended up on the Internet.

Within days, the photo had spurred an aggressive animal cruelty investigation by Animal Care Services and the San Antonio Police Department.

It also inspired at least one so-called troll — a savvy, anonymous Internet user — to hack into Wolfie’s personal accounts, engage in amateur sleuthing and issue threats to those deemed responsible for the dog’s fate.

Bearing the brunt of these attacks, Wolfie — born Sarah Rodriguez — says she’s guilty of nothing more than an abiding love for taxidermy.

“I would never kill a canine,” she said. “I am a canine.”

More - way more at the link with Gothy/Wolfie pic.

My San Antonio (http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/Self-described_wolf_woman_severed_lost_dogs_head.html)

noonwitch
01-28-2010, 02:55 PM
Before we make too much fun of this poor crazy girl, it should be noted that the article says she has Tourette's syndrome, and for her, it makes her make a yip kind of noise. She's into taxidermy.

Wolfie is an eccentrentric, but she at least has found a way to make it work for her. There's jobs out there for taxidermists.

Her dog in the photo is a beautiful creature.

Gingersnap
01-28-2010, 02:59 PM
Before we make too much fun of this poor crazy girl, it should be noted that the article says she has Tourette's syndrome, and for her, it makes her make a yip kind of noise. She's into taxidermy.

Wolfie is an eccentrentric, but she at least has found a way to make it work for her. There's jobs out there for taxidermists.

Tourette's doesn't drop your I.Q. 100 points. She says she's a freaking werewolf, not Marley. :p

noonwitch
01-28-2010, 03:18 PM
Tourette's doesn't drop your I.Q. 100 points. She says she's a freaking werewolf, not Marley. :p

I've worked with kids with Tourette's-the ones I've dealt with have had really odd ways of seeing themselves and the world. It's not just a simple tic thing, like tv would have us believe. She's probably been taking those Twilight books too seriously.

coach
01-28-2010, 03:19 PM
and now you are a convict

FlaGator
01-28-2010, 03:51 PM
Does she have all her shots?

Bubba Dawg
01-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Does she have all her shots?

nice....

Thinking of adopting her? :p:D

Bubba Dawg
01-28-2010, 09:19 PM

When she was young, I wonder if she talked back to her Paw....

Bubba Dawg
01-28-2010, 09:21 PM

You're just being dogmatic....

stsinner
01-28-2010, 09:30 PM
Poor girl's obviously retarded.

Bubba Dawg
01-28-2010, 09:37 PM
Poor girl's obviously retarded.

Retarded but perhaps trainable....

stsinner
01-28-2010, 09:39 PM
Retarded but perhaps trainable....

I never thought about that angle! Nice job!

Bubba Dawg
01-28-2010, 09:48 PM
I never thought about that angle! Nice job!

It's the dog lover in me.

I've a feeling her bark is worse than her bite....

Rockntractor
01-28-2010, 09:51 PM
It's the dog lover in me.

I've a feeling her bark is worse than her bite....

What do you suppose her favorite position is?

Bubba Dawg
01-28-2010, 09:54 PM
What do you suppose her favorite position is?

She won't say. She's pretty hard to pen down on it....

stsinner
01-28-2010, 10:18 PM
She won't say. She's pretty hard to pen down on it....

If only she had 8 tits like a dog... Wowsa!!!