PDA

View Full Version : Welsh supermarket bans shopping in pyjamas

megimoo
01-28-2010, 06:19 PM
Shoppers in pyjamas and bare feet are no longer welcome at a supermarket in Wales where customer complaints have prompted the introduction of a strict dress code.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvkOzQ0-fLQ&feature=channel:D

snip

"To avoid causing offence or embarrassment to others, we ask that our customers are appropriately dressed when visiting our store (footwear must be worn at all times and no nightwear is permitted)," they read.

Only a handful of customers have ever turned up in pyjamas, but a spokeswoman for Tesco's -- the biggest retailer in Britain -- said it was enough to trigger firm measures.

"We're not a nightclub with a strict dress code, and jeans and trainers (sneakers) are of course more than welcome," she said.

"We do, however, request that customers do not shop in their PJs or nightgowns ... We have listened to customer feedback that it makes them uncomfortable and embarrassed."

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.cb511f94ce5b42f6a1de503f041d238 0.301&show_article=1

AlmostThere
01-29-2010, 12:36 AM
OK, turnabout is fair play. Let me be clear, I thoroughly enjoyed your video. It really put a smile on my face. BUT, just as blow-jobs and dictionaries don't have much in common, what does your video have to do with grocery stores and PJ's??? :D

ColonialMarine0431
01-29-2010, 12:47 AM
OK, turnabout is fair play. Let me be clear, I thoroughly enjoyed your video. It really put a smile on my face. BUT, just as blow-jobs and dictionaries don't have much in common, what does your video have to do with grocery stores and PJ's??? :D

Who cares. She's HOT! :D

megimoo
01-29-2010, 12:55 AM

It was as close to pajamas as anything I could find .I've seen woman wearing things like that to sleep.

ColonialMarine0431
01-29-2010, 01:00 AM
Better than THE PEOPLE OF WAL-MART (http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/) which I'm sure most people have seen.

Gingersnap
01-29-2010, 10:02 AM
I still remember the first time I saw an adult in fleece pajamas in a grocery store. :eek:

I think people would be really surprised at how good it feels to actually dress appropriately for various activities. You know, dark clothing with a formal cut for funerals, light (but not white) dressy clothing for a wedding, interview clothing that says, "I'm here for a desk job - not here to clean out your garage."

megimoo
01-29-2010, 01:42 PM
I still remember the first time I saw an adult in fleece pajamas in a grocery store. :eek:

I think people would be really surprised at how good it feels to actually dress appropriately for various activities. You know, dark clothing with a formal cut for funerals, light (but not white) dressy clothing for a wedding, interview clothing that says, "I'm here for a desk job - not here to clean out your garage."
There are lots of 'people of the night' lurking around these days.They are the type who shop at midnight as a rule and wear strange combination's of clothing as shown in those Wal-Mart pictures.

Some critters actually dress like Batmen and Robin or other super critters,Capt. America is popular these days, at home and occasionally they 'leak out' into the night to Wal-mart if they run short of 'bat juice' !

Sexual 'role playing' is big these days in some quarters along with sensory deprivation chambers and bondage .Bondage playing Little old guys in garter belts in mesh hose and panties zipped up in large garment bags,handcuffed and hanging up in a dark closets.

Some work during the day at normal jobs and live in a sort of fantasy world between dusk and and dawn.Some live for the night watching sub culture video's and acting them out. Vampire Groupie's have Cults that thrive in some domains with Goth Kiddies and real 'wack jobs' who try for blood in 'role playing games'.

They have their own web sites that redirect you to the harmless side unless you have the proper second password.There's a 'whole different world' out there and It's just 'below the surface' if you care to look for it !

AlmostThere
01-29-2010, 01:47 PM
It was as close to pajamas as anything I could find .I've seen woman wearing things like that to sleep.

I've seen women wearing things like that in my sleep. :)

AlmostThere
01-29-2010, 01:50 PM
Who cares. She's HOT! :D

Absolutely hot!!! It really did put a smile on my face.

Megi busted my chops the other day when I mixed some apples and oranges. That's where the "turnabout is fair play" comes in. :D