PDA

View Full Version : The Impeach chanters love BO, but hate Pelosi?

Shakespeare
07-30-2008, 07:14 PM
They know Obama is anti-impeachment too, don't they? That there place don't make no sense no how...

megimoo
07-30-2008, 07:29 PM
They know Obama is anti-impeachment too, don't they? That there place don't make no sense no how...Everybody hates Queen Fancy Nancy Pelosi but all love the Magic Mulatto !

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=57765652

Speedy
07-30-2008, 09:36 PM
The "Impeach" nuts just don't get it. do they? Congress is about to leave for the summer. Every seat in the House is up for re-election, Impeachment is the last thing on the Congress Critter's. Hey Dumbasses! It ain't gonna happen!

jediab
07-31-2008, 10:31 AM
The "Impeach" nuts just don't get it. do they? Congress is about to leave for the summer. Every seat in the House is up for re-election, Impeachment is the last thing on the Congress Critter's. Hey Dumbasses! It ain't gonna happen!

And even if it DID happen, would someone PLEASE give me a list of REAL things that Bush, Cheney could be charged with? Anyone? Anyone?

YupItsMe
07-31-2008, 07:11 PM
And even if it DID happen, would someone PLEASE give me a list of REAL things that Bush, Cheney could be charged with? Anyone? Anyone?

Crickets. crickets everytime.

Sonnabend
08-01-2008, 04:29 AM
Every seat in the House is up for re-election,

No.

Half, not all.

LibraryLady
08-01-2008, 09:21 AM
No.

Half, not all.

Maybe in Australia......

Sonnabend
08-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Maybe in Australia......

LL, you had midterm elections in 06..Senators serve four years..not two?

LibraryLady
08-01-2008, 09:53 AM
As provided by the United States Constitution, each of the 435 members of the House of Representatives represents a district and serves a two-year term. House seats are apportioned among the states by population. The 100 Senators serve staggered six-year terms. Each state has two senators, regardless of population. Every two years, approximately one-third of the Senate is elected.

The House has a two year term and they all come up for reelection every two years. The Senate has a 6 year term and a third of them are up for reelection every two years. President is a 4 year term.

Sonnabend
08-01-2008, 10:15 AM
My bad.Thank you for the correction.