PDA

View Full Version : "Man Stuffs Gunpowder,Match Heads and Gasoline in a Motorcycle Muffle."

megimoo
02-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Sledding fail: Independence Township man hospitalized after homemade rocket explodes (Michigan)

"I Should Put This In Humor But You Know What Will Happen ?"

sledding-fail-independence-township.JPGFox 2 (see gallery)Police say a 62-year-old man was riding this sled when a self-made rocket exploded while strapped to his back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpCVrzVr97M&feature=player_embedded

Calling to mind any number of Home Improvement episodes, police say a 62-year-old Independence Township man was hospitalized Sunday after strapping a homemade rocket to his back while sledding.

Fox 2 reports the rocket -- a combination of gunpowder, match heads and gasoline stuffed in a motorcycle muffler -- exploded during a downhill ride at a party he hosted.

“Apparently, he has this sledding party every year, and he always does outrageous things at it, but he’s never blown himself up before,” Oakland County Undersheriff Mike McCabe told the Detroit Free Press.

As you might imagine, authorities believe alcohol played a role, but no charges have been filed as the investigation continues.

The Oakland Press reports the man suffered second-degree burns on 18 percent of his body and is in stable condition at POH Regional Medical Center.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2010/02/sledding_fail_clarkston_man_ho.html

Gingersnap
02-01-2010, 08:02 PM
"Hold mah beer....." :D

AlmostThere
02-01-2010, 08:36 PM
Sorry to profile but I'll bet he is a Democrat. :p

megimoo
02-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Sorry to profile but I'll bet he is a Democrat. :pSounds like A Well Toasted,Harvard Educated,Crispy Critter Democrat. You can always tell when those Harvard Frat boys are at play !

AlmostThere
02-02-2010, 03:18 AM
Sounds like A Well Toasted,Harvard Educated,Crispy Critter Democrat. You can always tell when those Harvard Frat boys are at play !

When I see someone do something that common sense or practical experience would have stopped them from ever doing, or even thinking about doing, my mind goes to work.

1) Are they a teenager?
2) Are they a Democrat?
3) Are they a teenage Democrat? :eek:

Apache
02-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Oh! So close....but no Darwin award for him...:rolleyes: