PDA

View Full Version : "If Bird Brained Nappy Is Confident Then Standby For a Terror Attack !"

megimoo
02-02-2010, 09:33 AM
Napolitano confident in Super Bowl security measures

US Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano gave an unprecedented seal of approval to Super Bowl safety measures on Monday after a stadium tour and a detailed look at preparations for Sunday's game.
snip
"There won't be any problems," Ahlerich said. "This security plan is very robust and very well coordinated. We have a lot of confidence in how it is organized and how well it will be executed."

A failed December 25 bombing attempt aboard an airplane on a flight from the Netherlands to Detroit made little difference in the security measures, according to Napolitano."I don't think the Christmas Day attempted bombing has had an effect. These plans have been in place for several years," she said. "The event in Detroit had no direct impact.

"I'm here to see the preparations firsthand. Given it's the biggest one-day sporting event in the world, I thought it was important to get down here."
Resources have been carefully planned and allocated to make certain the Super Bowl and Vancouver Winter Olympic security support near the Canadian border have everything they need, Napolitano said.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.2a37221ffccb795a3cc70afc20cc6cb 3.bc1&show_article=1

lacarnut
02-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Color me surprised but with Obama and this dingbat in charge, I don't feel as confident as I did when Bush was Prez. These bumbling idiots are downright scary.

Speedy
02-02-2010, 02:48 PM
No nation wanted to openly sponsor terro with Bush in charge. Every king and despot in the Middle East was afraid to be dragged out of a hole in the ground looking like a homeless guy. And they had no doubt that Bush would go after them. Saddam ran from hole to hole for a couple of years, popping up from time to time like a whack-a-mole. These guys openly laugh in Obama's face and point.

megimoo
02-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Color me surprised but with Obama and this dingbat in charge, I don't feel as confident as I did when Bush was Prez. These bumbling idiots are downright scary.IF they could make it the Superbowl would be like a terror magnet to these critters.