PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl, super bowl, super bowl..........

MountainMan
02-02-2010, 11:04 PM
Ok, here we go. The final two picks of the year.

Wait, did he say two picks?:confused:

Well yes I did and thanks for asking.:D Obviously the first pick is who wins the Super Bowl this weekend? You have in the Colts a very potent offense that manages the ball better than any other team in the NFL. You also have a very potent but skittish offense with the Saints.
In this matchup though, the running game is going to determine the winner again. If the Colts can't stop the Saints running game, the Saints will win. If the Colts however just slow down the running game and manage the clock like they always do, Colts win.

This weekend, the Colts over the Saints 27-24.

Now, abut that second pick............. If the Saints win, will New Orleans riot/burn/destroy parts of the city?

I say yes, the thugs that inhabit New Orleans will riot/burn/destroy parts of the city if they win.....

What are your picks? :cool:

NJCardFan
02-02-2010, 11:41 PM
Doesn't matter who wins that city will have riots.

And I see Saints winning 35-31. The Colts are going to miss Freeny.

MountainMan
02-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Doesn't matter who wins that city will have riots.

And I see Saints winning 35-31. The Colts are going to miss Freeny.

Good point..... :D

lacarnut
02-03-2010, 12:41 AM
I see the Saints winning and there will be no rioting. Celebration yes and Madri Gras is in full swing for the next couple of weekends.

JB
02-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Meh. If there's Gilligan's Island reruns on I'll watch that.

Colts smoke 'em.

Jumpy
02-08-2010, 08:11 AM
Ok, here we go. The final two picks of the year.

Wait, did he say two picks?:confused:

Well yes I did and thanks for asking.:D Obviously the first pick is who wins the Super Bowl this weekend? You have in the Colts a very potent offense that manages the ball better than any other team in the NFL. You also have a very potent but skittish offense with the Saints.
In this matchup though, the running game is going to determine the winner again. If the Colts can't stop the Saints running game, the Saints will win. If the Colts however just slow down the running game and manage the clock like they always do, Colts win.

This weekend, the Colts over the Saints 27-24.

Now, abut that second pick............. If the Saints win, will New Orleans riot/burn/destroy parts of the city?

I say yes, the thugs that inhabit New Orleans will riot/burn/destroy parts of the city if they win.....

What are your picks? :cool: haha... looks like you are 0-2 on your predictions. Although there is still the victory parade to look to. What a game!!!!

linda22003
02-08-2010, 09:16 AM
This year's Puppy Bowl was the best ever!
http://animal.discovery.com/videos/puppy-bowl-vi/?dtc=apl-int-hp-drl-vid-pb

lacarnut
02-08-2010, 09:32 AM
haha... looks like you are 0-2 on your predictions. Although there is still the victory parade to look to. What a game!!!!

I was a little off on my prediction (31-24) of the score; gave the Colts too much credit.:D

NJCardFan
02-09-2010, 01:25 AM
Meh. If there's Gilligan's Island reruns on I'll watch that.

Colts smoke 'em.

Fail.

Rockntractor
02-09-2010, 02:04 AM
This year's Puppy Bowl was the best ever!
http://animal.discovery.com/videos/puppy-bowl-vi/?dtc=apl-int-hp-drl-vid-pb
I didn't know a thing about it and I missed it.:(

linda22003
02-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Animal Planet does it every year against the Super Bowl, and it does pretty well in the ratings. They're getting very fancy with it, adding human referees and the "Twizzler Blimp" over the field, commandeered by hamsters.

Rebel Yell
02-09-2010, 08:45 AM
Animal Planet does it every year against the Super Bowl, and it does pretty well in the ratings. They're getting very fancy with it, adding human referees and the "Twizzler Blimp" over the field, commandeered by hamsters.

I look forward to the Puppy Bowl every year. I watched about half of it this year, but I have it in my DVR to watch later.