PDA

View Full Version : Police Identify 11 Students Arrested at UCI (Religion Of Peace)

megimoo
02-09-2010, 11:25 PM
"Disrupting a Speech That Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren Was Giving on U.S.-Israel Relations."

UC Irvine Police arrested 11 people Monday evening on suspicion of disrupting a speech that Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren was giving on U.S.-Israel relations.

(Original story about the protest.)
The protesters 8 UCI students and 3 UC Riverside students
were cited for disrupting a public event.
(UCI said last night that 12 people had been arrested.)

Police have identified the students as:
UC Irvine
Joseph Tamim Haider
Osama Ahmed Sabry Shabaik
Mohemed Mohy Eldeen Abdelgany
Ali Mohammad Sayeed
Asaad Traina
Mohammad Qureashi
Aslam Akhtar
Hakim Nasreddine Kebir
UC Riverside
Taher Herzallam
Shaheen Waleed Nassar
Khalid Bahgat Akari

http://collegelife.freedomblogging.com/2010/02/09/police-identify-12-students-arrested-at-uci/16011/

stsinner
02-09-2010, 11:25 PM
I'm SHOCKED!!! at the names.....

Rockntractor
02-09-2010, 11:29 PM
I'm SHOCKED!!! at the names.....

Man! Me too, didn't see that coming!:confused:

expat-pattaya
02-10-2010, 01:27 AM
Sooooooo if they are exchange students are they being deported?

noonwitch
02-10-2010, 10:26 AM
Sooooooo if they are exchange students are they being deported?

Can the INS deport someone for a misdemeanor? If the arrested protestors are not american citizens, that is.

NJCardFan
02-10-2010, 11:33 AM
If they were just protesting I don't have a problem with it. If they were trying to disrupt the speech, then we have a problem. They have the same right of free speech as we all have as long as they are here legally.

asdf2231
02-11-2010, 12:37 AM
Those damn Mormans!!! :mad:

lacarnut
02-11-2010, 02:58 AM
Can the INS deport someone for a misdemeanor? If the arrested protestors are not american citizens, that is.

If they are exchange students, send their camel jockey ass back where they came from. That goes for anyone that is not a citizen that breaks the law. If they can not abide by our laws and customs while a guest in this country, they need to pack up and leave.

If we are attacked again by these crazy fuckers, we just might have race riots that will make Watts and others look tame. This will come to head.

PoliCon
02-11-2010, 03:06 AM
Clearly if they are not citizens, then they need to be sent home.

Speedy
02-11-2010, 04:42 AM
Those damn Mormans!!! :mad:

Hey! Nassar and Sayeed are well known Quaker names! Get your facts straight.:D