PDA

View Full Version : Edwards Mistress Cheated — With Jeff Goldblum!

Gingersnap
02-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Edwards Mistress Cheated — With Jeff Goldblum!
February 10, 2010 Digg It De.licio.us RSS print email

The mother of John Edwards' young child was cheating on him, Star has discovered. At the same time Rielle Hunter was sleeping with the South Carolina democrat she was also having an affair with Law & Order: Criminal Intent star Jeff Goldblum!

Jeff met Rielle in 2006 at the Playhouse West acting school and repertory theater in North Hollywood, where he teaches, we report in our Feb. 22 issue, on newsstands today.

"Jeff said he was in love," a source tells Star. "They were extremely close — totally, 100 percent, a major item."

When videographer Rielle got pregnant in 2007, Jeff naturally assumed the baby was his — and Rielle led him on. “He asked her,” says the source. “She would only say, 'Maybe.' She kept him guessing."

When it finally became clear he was not the dad, Jeff, who now dates 21-year-old Los star Tania Raymonde, ended the affair — but Rielle was hardly heartbroken. “Rielle really didn’t care that she lost Jeff,” says the source. “She knew he was just a fling. She cares much more for John.”

Well, at least that's cleared up. :p

Star (http://www.starmagazine.com/edwards_mistress_cheated_jeff_goldblum/news/16503)

xavierob82
02-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Law and Order? What's that? I know him as "The Fly".

Gingersnap
02-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Law and Order? What's that? I know him as "The Fly".

Also the gambler in "Silvarado" and the math guy in "Jurrasic Park".

djones520
02-10-2010, 08:44 PM
Also the gambler in "Silvarado" and the math guy in "Jurrasic Park".

Yeah, I never even knew he was on Law and Order, but I could name quite a few movies I've seen him in.