PDA

View Full Version : "Superior Swedish Sub Sinks American Nuclear Subs & USS Reagan (Video)"

megimoo
02-13-2010, 06:18 AM
Superior Swedish Sub Sinks American Nuclear Subs & Aircraft Carrier, USS Reagan (Video)

Ever since WWII, America has been a dominant force upon the high seas. We have become so advanced in our military technology that the Soviet Union eventually collapsed, in large part because Ronald Reagan would not back down against them.

Be Aware
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khaa3y0i87s
In honor of his accomplishments and great leadership, congress named the worlds largest aircraft carrier after him, the USS Ronald Reagan.

Well it has been 22 years since Reagan left office, and while we have been able to hold our status as the worlds most powerful military the world has ever seen, those days could be coming to an end.

Thanks in large part to the anti military sentiment that prevails in Washington, from both sides of the isle, America is losing the war of technical advancement. What you will see in this video is a submarine from Sweden the, NemoSaltadSobrius, that cannot be detected, and even worse it has repeatedly sunk our best and most powerful naval ships in mock war games.

Check out this report out of San Diego by Chuck Henry, who reports that America is attempting to figure out how to catch in before our enemies discover the secret of its elusiveness.

Follow this link to see the video about the Swedish sub that could be the end America's domination of the
high seas. The Swedish sub "NemoSaltadSobrius" beats us in ever war game we played against it.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2450459/posts

Sonnabend
02-13-2010, 08:33 AM
I think the US is safe...can't see Sweden attacking you any time soon. :rolleyes:

megimoo
02-13-2010, 09:40 AM
I think the US is safe...can't see Sweden attacking you any time soon. :rolleyes:Slow,so slow !

Sonnabend
02-13-2010, 09:47 AM
Slow,so slow !

We've noticed..but you never learn :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
02-13-2010, 10:45 AM
I think the US is safe...can't see Sweden attacking you any time soon. :rolleyes:

Have you ever eaten pickled herring! We don't want to be assimilated!:eek:

megimoo
02-13-2010, 10:53 AM
We've noticed..but you never learn :rolleyes:Will you always be such a wart festering on my butt,find something productive to do.

The intent of the post obviously escapes you,Never was there any mention of an attack on the United States but The Submarine technology is of interest.

The Swedish sub people are conducting war games in the San Diego area and playing hide and seek on the Submarine tracking simulators and with the US Navy fast attack boats off the coast ,with me so far?

They've had little luck tracking these AIP Swedish subs so far,their noise signatures are far below that of the most silent Soviet Kilo class diesel boats.

Air-independent propulsion (AIP):
"The Swedish shipbuilder Kockums has constructed three Gotland class submarines for the Swedish Navy which are fitted with an auxiliary Stirling engine which uses liquid oxygen and diesel fuel to drive 75 kilowatt generators for either propulsion or charging batteries. The AIP endurance of the 1,500 ton boats is around 14 days at five knots (9 km/h)."

America has a vested interest in keeping up on these very silent boats and learning to track them, don't you think?You have become,in your dotage, a rather nasty old critter and I wonder why ?

One would think that your beloved Australia would be also interested in this new technology as you are of an isolated water surrounded continent !Your Collins class submarines are also rather vulnerable to these super silent hunter killers
don't you think ?

Oh Well,why do I even bother with you ?At least now I am able to place you on ignore !

Rockntractor
02-13-2010, 10:55 AM
So we're safe, good I hate pickled herring. No wonder my ancestors left there!

Sonnabend
02-13-2010, 06:36 PM
One would think that your beloved Australia would be also interested in this new technology as you are of an isolated water surrounded continent !Your Collins class submarines are also rather vulnerable to these super silent hunter killers

We are hardly likely to declare war on Sweden. I think we will manage :rolleyes:

djones520
02-13-2010, 06:38 PM
We are hardly likely to declare war on Sweden. I think we will manage :rolleyes:

You never know? Maybe the Swedes will get tired of their cold ass country one day, and will decide to conquer Aussie land because of their lack of high tech subs. :p

Rockntractor
02-13-2010, 06:43 PM
You never know? Maybe the Swedes will get tired of their cold ass country one day, and will decide to conquer Aussie land because of their lack of high tech subs. :p

I don't think so! They discovered America in the first place and decided it was to much to mow and went home.

djones520
02-13-2010, 06:49 PM
I don't think so! They discovered America in the first place and decided it was to much to mow and went home.

There's no grass in Aussie land though. Well... other then the man eating grass.

Australia doesn't need a high tech Navy. Any invasion force will just be dead within the week. Humans are the non-deadliest creatures in that country.

Rockntractor
02-13-2010, 06:50 PM
There's no grass in Aussie land though. Well... other then the man eating grass.

Australia doesn't need a high tech Navy. Any invasion force will just be dead within the week. Humans are the non-deadliest creatures in that country.
Good point and if they will eat a junk fish like herring they would eat roo's and camels too!

Sonnabend
02-13-2010, 06:54 PM
Good point and if they will eat a junk fish like herring they would eat roo's and camels too!

..and lots of pork :D

(heeeeeeere piggy piggy..:D).

Rockntractor
02-13-2010, 06:58 PM
..and lots of pork :D

(heeeeeeere piggy piggy..:D).

Pork is bad for you, eat more Roo!

expat-pattaya
02-13-2010, 07:00 PM
That and the Kilo represent a minimul threat to the US Navy. Too slow. At 5 knots it won't keep up with a Navy garbage scow.

The only way it might be dangerous is if an enemy planted it in the right location before the Navy arrived. And even then, sound is only one way to find a large piece of metal in the ocean.

This is an old story and overblown. Yes, the Navy takes it seriously. But odds are it and others like it will not defeat our warships.

Rockntractor
02-13-2010, 07:03 PM
I really don't see much danger from Swedish subs. One of them will get drunk and open the door to go pee. I was raised in Minnesota and we swedes like our booze.

Sonnabend
02-13-2010, 07:07 PM
This is an old story and overblown

It's a Megimoo post.....this is a...surprise? :rolleyes: