PDA

View Full Version : REPORT: Alabama shooter is 'far-left political extremist who was 'obsessed' w/Obama

stsinner
02-16-2010, 12:48 PM
Well, here's a shocker!

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?&articleid=1232943&format=&page=1&listingType=Loc#articleFull

marinejcksn
02-16-2010, 01:13 PM
I just love how the Lamestream media is sitting on this story. Remember how quickly they all pounced on the cops who "acted Stupidly" towards Skip Gates, according to our Messiah BHO? Or the nutjob who murdered an innocent man at the Holocaust Memorial?

And news "journalists" wonder why their ratings are in the toilet...:rolleyes:

Gingersnap
02-16-2010, 01:57 PM
I just love how the Lamestream media is sitting on this story. Remember how quickly they all pounced on the cops who "acted Stupidly" towards Skip Gates, according to our Messiah BHO? Or the nutjob who murdered an innocent man at the Holocaust Memorial?

And news "journalists" wonder why their ratings are in the toilet...:rolleyes:

And the left is incensed that Fox is the most popular and trusted news channel. Is CNN really going to probe a story that involves a left-of-center female professor who shot her colleagues in a gun-free zone? :rolleyes:

stsinner
02-16-2010, 01:58 PM
And the left is incensed that Fox is the most popular and trusted news channel. Is CNN really going to probe a story that involves a left-of-center female professor who shot her colleagues in a gun-free zone? :rolleyes:

Clearly the answer is stricter gun laws...

Gingersnap
02-16-2010, 02:32 PM
Clearly the answer is stricter gun laws...

Maybe we should put more effort into Academic-Free zones.

Nubs
02-16-2010, 02:38 PM
You all miss the point...

She is a raving Obama loon. If it were not for the presence of GWB for the last 8 years, there would be no Fabulous Barry O.

Alas, ultimately, GWB caused the shooting.

PoliCon
02-16-2010, 02:40 PM
It's all lies. She's not an Obama fan. She's a Christian fundamentalist.

noonwitch
02-16-2010, 02:45 PM
A killer named Amy. There's something kind of funny about that. Every woman/girl I've ever met with that name has always been such a nice person.

This Amy is either a paranoid schizophrenic or a borderline personality disorder unable to deal with the stress of being denied tenure. The latter won't get her an insanity plea, either, but it's probably the most accurate diagnosis. She's been somewhat functional for a long time-a paranoid schizophrenic would have had a long history of hospitalizations and police contacts at this point in her life.

ralph wiggum
02-16-2010, 02:48 PM
You all miss the point...

She is a raving Obama loon. If it were not for the presence of GWB for the last 8 years, there would be no Fabulous Barry O.

Alas, ultimately, GWB caused the shooting.

Bingo. Everything traces back to the BFEE.

NJCardFan
02-16-2010, 03:35 PM
It's the same as the nut who killed the security guard at the Holocaust memorial. The left wing media automatically labeled the guy a conservative nutbag when it turned out to be a leftist who hated Fox News then it was completely forgotten. This too will be swept into the background.

stsinner
02-16-2010, 04:37 PM
A killer named Amy. There's something kind of funny about that. Every woman/girl I've ever met with that name has always been such a nice person.

I don't know how nice Amy Fisher (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Fisher) was... But you're right-most Amy's I've known have been very sweet/nice people..

hampshirebrit
02-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Jeepers.... she was "involved" in a bombing attempt in 1993 AND the circumstances of her "accidental" shooting of her brother are now (a bit belatedly) being called into question. :eek:

megimoo
02-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Jeepers.... she was "involved" in a bombing attempt in 1993 AND the circumstances of her "accidental" shooting of her brother are now (a bit belatedly) being called into question. :eek:Her mother had Political 'Clout' with the Massachusetts liberals and they squashed it before she was even booked by the Braintree cops.She called Delahunt who was Norfolk County DA at the time who then called the the Braintree Chief and he killed it as she was being booked .Delahunt's on the hook for this one !

expat-pattaya
02-16-2010, 08:21 PM
Where in the article does it say she is a lefty or obsessed with Obama?

marinejcksn
02-17-2010, 03:01 PM
She also assaulted a woman at an IHOP in 2002. (http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2010/02/amy_bishop_was.html)

Amy Bishop was charged with assault in 2002 IHOP dispute

By Maria Cramer and Travis Andersen, Globe Staff

In March, 2002, Bishop walked into an International House of Pancakes in Peabody with her family, asked for a booster seat for one of her children, and learned the last seat had gone to another mother.

Bishop, according to a police report, strode over to the other woman, demanded the seat and launched into a profanity-laced rant.

When the woman would not give the seat up, Bishop punched her in the head, all the while yelling "I am Dr. Amy Bishop."
Bishop received probation and prosecutors recommended that she be sent to anger management classes, though it is unclear from court documents whether a judge ever sent her there.

The woman, identified in court documents as Michelle Gjika, declined to comment, saying only "It's not something I want to relive."

No wonder this dunce worked at a college....who else would be nuts enough to hire this Elitist waste of a Carbon Footprint? :rolleyes:

NJCardFan
02-17-2010, 04:28 PM
What? No mention of the car jacking incident?

expat-pattaya
02-17-2010, 09:08 PM
Where in the article does it attach political leanings or feelings about Obama?

Thread header is bullshit unless someone can show that link.

stsinner
02-17-2010, 09:11 PM

Thread header is a cut-and-paste, douchebag.... If you'd bother to read the article, you'd see the thread title quoted..

Bubba Dawg
02-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Where in the article does it say she is a lefty or obsessed with Obama?

A family source said Bishop, a mother of four children - the youngest a third-grade boy - was a far-left political extremist who was “obsessed” with President Obama to the point of being off-putting.

This is from the article.

NJCardFan
02-17-2010, 11:23 PM

Well, ya know some people are reading comprehension challenged.

expat-pattaya
02-18-2010, 01:36 AM

Thanks bubbadawg. I read the article and did not see that comment.

As to you stsinner - fuck you asshole. You are a piece of shit. did I leave anything out?

And fuck you too NJ asshole.

Fucking morons can't show any fucking manners.

AlmostThere
02-18-2010, 03:09 AM

This Amy is either a paranoid schizophrenic or a borderline personality disorder unable to deal with the stress of being denied tenure. The latter won't get her an insanity plea, either, but it's probably the most accurate diagnosis. She's been somewhat functional for a long time-a paranoid schizophrenic would have had a long history of hospitalizations and police contacts at this point in her life.

Nothing like that nice lady, Amy Gilligan or that sweet little girl, Amy Fisher. :rolleyes:

stsinner
02-18-2010, 10:38 PM
As to you stsinner - fuck you asshole. You are a piece of shit. did I leave anything out?.

Oh, go cry like a bitch and leave.... Oh wait.. You already did that...

NJCardFan
02-18-2010, 10:57 PM
Thanks bubbadawg. I read the article and did not see that comment.

As to you stsinner - fuck you asshole. You are a piece of shit. did I leave anything out?

And fuck you too NJ asshole.

Fucking morons can't show any fucking manners.

Uh, huh, we're the one's not showing manners. :rolleyes: You're the one calling shenanigans on the OP and their header yet we're the assholes for expecting someone to actually read the article before spouting off. And it's not like it was hidden deep in the article. But, yeah, we're the one's who called "bullshit" on the header yet we're the ones who don't have any manners. Wanker.