PDA

View Full Version : 24????????????????????

SarasotaRepub
02-16-2010, 07:28 PM
SLW and I were out at the gym last night and then
just totally forgot it was on!!!!! :(

Anything of note happen??? Did anyone watch???? :D

patriot45
02-16-2010, 07:30 PM
SLW and I were out at the gym last night and then
just totally forgot it was on!!!!! :(

Anything of note happen??? Did anyone watch???? :D

I watched! It was a great one! Dead bodies everywhere! Jack tortured! Shitz is happening fast!

Learn to TIVO!
:D

SarasotaRepub
02-16-2010, 07:44 PM
I watched! It was a great one! Dead bodies everywhere! Jack tortured! Shitz is happening fast!

Learn to TIVO!
:D

Oh Noesssss!!!! :(

I think we have a site bookmarked that plays previous episodes.

Rockntractor
02-16-2010, 07:47 PM
If Jack killed any more they would have had to stack um with a Bobcat!:D

SarasotaRepub
02-16-2010, 08:47 PM
If Jack killed any more they would have had to stack um with a Bobcat!:D

Excellent!!!

We are breaking down and getting a DVR this week so we will never miss Jack again!!! :D

Rockntractor
02-16-2010, 08:50 PM
Excellent!!!

We are breaking down and getting a DVR this week so we will never miss Jack again!!! :D

Thats the way to do it! I couldn't imagine not having one, we've had one about six years.

Speedy
02-16-2010, 08:54 PM
I missed last night's episode also. I was busy today and will watch it on hulu.com tommorow. I watch Lost online also since it come up against American Idol.

Shannon
02-16-2010, 08:58 PM
Jack wasn't exactly shirtless but his shirt was unbuttoned for most of the show.:D

Kay
02-16-2010, 10:37 PM
I don't know how I'd survive without hulu.com.
I'm a 24 addict but I have a class this semester I'm taking on Monday nights.
So I get on hulu and watch the episodes later in the week at my liesure.

Rockntractor
02-16-2010, 10:39 PM
Jack wasn't exactly shirtless but his shirt was unbuttoned for most of the show.:D

He was all bloody though, he got the shit beat out of him!

NJCardFan
02-17-2010, 12:27 AM
If you have Comcast, 24 is offered On Demand.

Articulate_Ape
02-17-2010, 12:34 AM

Or here: http://www.fox.com/watch/twentyfour/

SarasotaRepub
02-17-2010, 07:39 AM

We have Charter and we're accepting one of their upgrade offers that locks you in with them for 2 years. The DVR is part of it, it really isn't a bad deal for the money.

There...I said something nice about Charter. :(:D

SaintLouieWoman
02-17-2010, 08:31 AM
We have Charter and we're accepting one of their upgrade offers that locks you in with them for 2 years. The DVR is part of it, it really isn't a bad deal for the money.

There...I said something nice about Charter. :(:D

It hurts to say anything nice about them. SR called and put the sales guy on speakerphone. They've been deluging us with their super saving specials in both the mail and email. We got an extremely arrogant sales rep.

The guy ran down the opposition, arrogantly said they're the best and we should be ecstatic to renew with them. I asked what the final numbers are, after they add to their advertised "special". Of course it was higher than they stated.

I wore him down. It wasn't just the money; he pissed me off with his arrogance. SR laughed and said the guy was lucky he caught me in a good mood. :p

From insisting they couldn't deviate a penny, I told him to ask for a specific concession from his manager and call us if he got it approved. My tactic worked; he instantly lowered one of the prices. Then at the last second he added an installation charge for an additional $29.95. Then we started wavering again. So then he took back the previous concession of $20 and waived the $29.95 installation charge. :rolleyes:

Oh, well, I guess it was worth an extra 10 minutes to save $29.95. AT&T had best get their act together. All we can get in our neighborhood is DSL, which SR says is too slow. So I guess we have to accept the rotten monopoly of Charter for the next 2 years.

JB
02-17-2010, 06:09 PM
Chloe dead?

Articulate_Ape
02-17-2010, 06:33 PM
Chloe dead?

What, are you on dial-up? http://www.fox.com/watch/twentyfour/

JB
02-17-2010, 06:42 PM
What, are you on dial-up? 1200 bps modem but that's not the issue.

Articulate_Ape
02-17-2010, 08:29 PM
1200 bps modem but that's not the issue.

What is? You can't access that link? Call them, maybe they can fax you the show.