PDA

View Full Version : "Oregon AAG Susan Gerber accused of Strangling/Punching Her Wife Janice Dulle."

megimoo
02-17-2010, 03:00 AM
Oregon assistant AG Susan Gerber checks into treatment - being accused of strangling/punching wife

"Head For the Hills,That is The Treatment Center Hideouts to avoid Public Exposure !"

An Oregon assistant attorney general is accused of punching and strangling her long-time partner, after the woman attempted to change the locks on the North Portland condo they shared.

According to an affidavit filed in Multnomah County Circuit Court Tuesday, assistant attorney general Susan R. Gerber's wife of five years told Portland police that she'd confronted Gerber about an affair she suspected Gerber had with another woman.

Janice Dulle, 38, told police that she returned home and "started the process of changing the locks" when Gerber, 40, arrived home and began assaulting her late Friday night. A locksmith who knocked..

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/02/oregon_deputy_ag_susan_gerber.html

Articulate_Ape
02-17-2010, 10:32 AM
I wonder if she has a "wife beater" shirt.

FlaGator
02-17-2010, 12:26 PM
I wonder if she has a "wife beater" shirt.

I think the lesbian substitute is a sports bra.

Articulate_Ape
02-17-2010, 12:44 PM
Hahaha!