PDA

View Full Version : Tasty Thursday

FlaGator
02-18-2010, 09:39 AM
Today it is cold/cool and clear. I am definitely ready for spring to get here. It's been far too cold, far to often this winter.

TOTD: What one food item could disappear from the planet and you'd probably not notice. What one food item you couldn't live with out? If there were no more head cheese I wouldn't weep a bit. Now BBQ chicken on the otherhand...

Rockntractor
02-18-2010, 09:49 AM
Lutefisk.:eek:

Gingersnap
02-18-2010, 09:53 AM
It's clouding up and the temps are dropping. Our snow is on the way. Spring seems like it's a long way off although I'm cheered slightly by the lengthening daylight.

TOTD: Wow! There are entire categories of food that I'd never miss: store bought cookies, fruit, low cal/low fat anything, soda, snack cakes, frozen dinners, canned pasta, energy bars/drinks, and the list goes on.

Couldn't live without: homemade sourdough bread. I have yet to taste a bakery or "artisan" sourdough loaf that is as good as what I make at home. :)

megimoo
02-18-2010, 10:04 AM
Today it is cold/cool and clear. I am definitely ready for spring to get here. It's been far too cold, far to often this winter.

TOTD: What one food item could disappear from the planet and you'd probably not notice. What one food item you couldn't live with out? If there were no more head cheese I wouldn't weep a bit. Now BBQ chicken on the otherhand...
Brussel Sprouts.