PDA

View Full Version : How do you bring down a communist paradise?

Rebel Yell
02-19-2010, 11:47 AM
Yeah, we should be more like Cuba.:rolleyes:

Cuba is facing a Mule Shortage. They have commissioned a census of mules in the county to see how to handle it. According to the commission, mules are "very important for the transportation of food in mountainous areas." What a great nation, their infrastructure is threatened by a shortage of mules.
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/lifestyle/stories.nsf/pets/story/C6D4973CF2E9481D862576CF001F26AB?OpenDocument

And this is on the heals of the great toilet paper shortage of '09.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5792F420090810

noonwitch
02-19-2010, 01:21 PM
I can't believe Fidel Castro is still alive. I truly believe that when he dies, communism in Cuba will die within a few years.

Speedy
02-19-2010, 01:48 PM
I Florida I would get some DUmmies to invest in starting up a mule breeding farm. Just have them put up money for a couple of breeding mules and a stud mule.

lacarnut
02-19-2010, 01:57 PM
I Florida I would get some DUmmies to invest in starting up a mule breeding farm. Just have them put up money for a couple of breeding mules and a stud mule.

That would not work because the dummies would buy a faggot male mule. :eek:

noonwitch
02-19-2010, 02:23 PM

LOL-I've never even been a farmer and I know that there's no such thing as a stud mule.

Speedy
02-19-2010, 02:29 PM
LOL-I've never even been a farmer and I know that there's no such thing as a stud mule.

But you are not a certified DUmmie. DUmmies would never see past the "Help Castro" angle and fall for it.

My grandmother had a ranch and in her original will, she was leaving it to me. When I went to prison, my original sentence was life without parole so she changed her will and left it to a cousin of mine. She died when I was in prison. Had she still been alive she would have changed it back.

Anyway, I would not have been above exploiting every dumbass I could by sell carbon credits and planting trees on that place.

Rebel Yell
02-19-2010, 02:59 PM

All male mules and nearly all female mules are sterile. You can't breed mules. You have to purchase a Jack and a Mare.

Speedy
02-19-2010, 03:16 PM
All male mules and nearly all female mules are sterile. You can't breed mules. You have to purchase a Jack and a Mare.

I would not expect DUmmies to know this and my only intent would be to run off with their money. I would probably put it better use than Castro ever could. Probably help young women named Foxy and Diamond put themselves through college a dollar at a time.

noonwitch
02-19-2010, 03:45 PM
I would not expect DUmmies to know this and my only intent would be to run off with their money. I would probably put it better use than Castro ever could. Probably help young women named Foxy and Diamond put themselves through college a dollar at a time.

Words fail me, mainly because I'm laughing so hard.