PDA

View Full Version : Oh Crap It’s Already Tuesday

Rockntractor
02-23-2010, 09:19 AM
43 F | 22 F It’s cold and damp and my bones are starting to hurt. I have to haul the dozer over to the oil leases and start repairing the roads on them. I connected both ends of the Leonard estate again so they can use the laboratory again. I have to keep things accessible so these people keep making money and keep me in work and income!

TOTD: If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?

Kay
02-23-2010, 09:41 AM
Woke up this morning to a winter wonderland. They say we had up to 7 inches of blowing snow here in the Permian Basin. Schools are cancelled and work delays all over, so I'm taking advantage of a slow morning. It will all melt off by this afternoon I'm sure, but at least I got to liesurely drink coffe and enjoy it for a little while. :)

FlaGator
02-23-2010, 09:46 AM
Cool but rainy here in North Florida

TOTD: A hut on Gilligan's island would be cool.

Gingersnap
02-23-2010, 10:30 AM
It's 17 F and it might get to 40 F later. We'll get more snow (on top of what we have) later in the week.

TOTD: I'd live in that hunting lodge from the movie "The Edge". My real house already kind of looks like a hunting lodge inside (at least the entry and living room). I'm very fond of river rock, birch wood, and big fireplaces.

The place in the movie is built in the Alaskan wilderness and is only accessible by air. It sits up above a large lake. That would suit me fine if I had the money to run it. :)

Rockntractor
02-23-2010, 05:56 PM
I didn't think this one would fizzle! what the hell?:confused:

patriot45
02-23-2010, 05:59 PM
I didn't think this one would fizzle! what the hell?:confused:

I'll bite!

TOTD: The Overlook, or Hell House! I could make it through either one!

As an aside, when I lived on Long Island I drove by the Amityville horror house once! :D

Rockntractor
02-23-2010, 06:00 PM
I'll bite!

TOTD: The Overlook, or Hell House! I could make it through either one!

As an aside, when I lived on Long Island I drove by the Amityville horror house once! :D

I'm trying to think of one with a lot of hot woman and only one dude!

Shannon
02-23-2010, 07:56 PM
The sun came out at one point today which forced me to hide in the shadows...

TOTD: Eh. The Carrington Mansion?;)

JB
02-23-2010, 08:17 PM
I'm trying to think of one with a lot of hot woman and only one dude!That shitty Tommy Lee Jones movie where he was a sheriff (or something) guarding those Texas cheerleaders? Yeah, I'll take that house.

Rockntractor
02-23-2010, 08:19 PM
That shitty Tommy Lee Jones movie where he was a sheriff (or something) guarding those Texas cheerleaders? Yeah, I'll take that house.

That would be a tough job all right, but I'd take one for the team!

Kay
02-24-2010, 12:18 AM
TOTD: If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?

I've been meaning to ask what TOTD means?
I gather this is like a question of the day?

If I could live in any home from a television series,
I might pick the one from Designing Women. The victorian mansion look.

Rockntractor
02-24-2010, 12:24 AM
I've been meaning to ask what TOTD means?
I gather this is like a question of the day?

If I could live in any home from a television series,
I might pick the one from Designing Women. The victorian mansion look.

It is supposed to be thought for the day but when I did a thought one week Linda numbers got after me and wanted to know how she was supposed to reply to that. I'se just does what i'se told.