PDA

View Full Version : Oh SNAP!

Apache
02-23-2010, 06:01 PM
Weell that was interesting.......

The Vet called to see if he could draw blood from one of our camels. He needs the plasma to try to save a baby camel in another town. My boss said yes, of course....

Long story- short...I cracked one maybe more ribs...I hate when I do that... IT HURTS!:eek:

I'm going in town grab a 30 pack and call it a day....

Rockntractor
02-23-2010, 06:03 PM

The Vet called to see if he could draw blood from one of our camels. He needs the plasma to try to save a baby camel in another town. My boss said yes, of course....

Long story- short...I cracked one maybe more ribs...I hate when I do that... IT HURTS!:eek:

Vicodin!

ralph wiggum
02-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Vicodin!

30 pack = 4 vicodin :D

Rockntractor
02-23-2010, 06:09 PM
30 pack = 4 vicodin :D

I have never cracked a rib but I have known people that did. I don't like pain at all!

Speedy
02-23-2010, 06:21 PM
I have never cracked a rib but I have known people that did. I don't like pain at all!

I cracked some ribs falling off a horse once and I learned one thing thing. When you have broken or cracked ribs you realize how often you really sneeze or cough getting through a day. You also find the slightest thing funny.

Rockntractor
02-23-2010, 06:35 PM
I cracked some ribs falling off a horse once and I learned one thing thing. When you have broken or cracked ribs you realize how often you really sneeze or cough getting through a day. You also find the slightest thing funny.

It would kill me!:D

Articulate_Ape
02-23-2010, 10:30 PM
Call me out of the loop, but... Camels?

Rockntractor
02-23-2010, 10:39 PM

You know! Horses designed by a committee!

Speedy
02-23-2010, 10:46 PM
It would kill me!:D

I also broke a collarbone once lowsiding my motorcycle and it was that I realized how often you bump your elbow against things and don't notice. Until you have have a broken collarbone that is.

Articulate_Ape
02-23-2010, 11:15 PM
You know! Horses designed by a committee!

Ha!

Rockntractor
02-23-2010, 11:26 PM
Ha!

Mr. Apache has all sorts of strange dilemmas, he works for some sort of zoo.

Kay
02-24-2010, 12:26 AM
That is so cool-er-est! I hope all that effort saves the baby camel.
Not cool that you broke ribs though. :(

Apache
02-24-2010, 04:19 PM

Yeah, this is the forth time I've cracked ribs... I'm not looking forward to the next two weeks :(

Apache
02-24-2010, 04:22 PM

Three actually... Casey, Jo-jo and Freddie. Jo-jo is the one that got me. We've got things ranging from buffalo to zeebu...

Apache
02-24-2010, 04:23 PM
Mr. Apache has all sorts of strange dilemmas, he works for some sort of zoo.

and you still ain't gettin' my elk....:p

Apache
02-24-2010, 04:24 PM
That is so cool-er-est! I hope all that effort saves the baby camel.
Not cool that you broke ribs though. :(

Haven't heard any news so far, I hope it does work...

PoliCon
02-24-2010, 04:27 PM

I have never broken a rib - the only bone I have ever broken was my nose and I was 2 when that happened - but I have dislocated a rib so I can imagine how much pain you must be in. Take it easy and try to get some rest.

Gingersnap
02-24-2010, 04:31 PM
So, how did you get hurt? Did the camel step on you or what?

Speedy
02-24-2010, 06:36 PM
Yeah, this is the forth time I've cracked ribs... I'm not looking forward to the next two weeks :(

Just wait, even the least humorous of events will strike you as hilariously funny. And all your friend's lame jokes will suddenly seem funny.

JB
02-24-2010, 06:57 PM
...draw blood from one of our camels..save a baby camel in another town....I cracked one maybe more ribs...Did you have to carry the big camel to the little camel?

Rockntractor
02-24-2010, 09:08 PM
and you still ain't gettin' my elk....:p

They make some of the best jerky!:D

Bubba Dawg
02-24-2010, 09:21 PM
I broke my big toe once. I was drunk and fell off the porch. :o

Apache
02-25-2010, 10:25 AM
So, how did you get hurt? Did the camel step on you or what?

To draw the blood the vet had to go for the neck, and well camels have long necks. Jo-jo was liking the second draw and started moving around, he pushed me up against a fence with his side and pinned me there for a sec ....:eek:

Apache
02-25-2010, 10:27 AM
I have never broken a rib - the only bone I have ever broken was my nose and I was 2 when that happened - but I have dislocated a rib so I can imagine how much pain you must be in. Take it easy and try to get some rest.

It ain't fun right now... and Thank you...:)

Apache
02-25-2010, 10:27 AM
Just wait, even the least humorous of events will strike you as hilariously funny. And all your friend's lame jokes will suddenly seem funny.

Unfortunatly you're right...:(

Apache
02-25-2010, 10:29 AM
Did you have to carry the big camel to the little camel?

No, Jo-jo was right here, the vet came to him...

Apache
02-27-2010, 01:40 PM
I have some pics of the crusher, Jo-jo from our website...
http://carouselmoonwalksandponyrides.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/Sammy_mjw_and_little_sheep_cute.268203618_std.jpg

This one was a couple of years ago...when he was cute...

This one was taken about a year ago. Jo-jo is on the left. Both he and Casey are much bigger now :eek:

http://carouselmoonwalksandponyrides.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/Thanksgiving_live_nativity_and_mustangs_072.251192 205_std.jpg

I'm not in any of these pictures :o

Articulate_Ape
02-27-2010, 05:11 PM
Cool pics, Apache. I was hoping to see a little camel toe though. :D