PDA

View Full Version : Schwarzenegger on Greta

Articulate_Ape
02-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Anyone else here watching this meatsack Greta tonight? His description and dismissal of the Tea Party movement is a perfect illustration of the tone deafness of our government officials. I predict that his political career will be terminated soon.

Rockntractor
02-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Anyone else here watching this meatsack Greta tonight? His description and dismissal of the Tea Party movement is a perfect illustration of the tone deafness of our government officials. I predict that his political career will be terminated soon.
He made some idiot comments yesterday too. he is done, he just doesn't realize it yet.

Articulate_Ape
02-23-2010, 10:35 PM
He made some idiot comments yesterday too. he is done, he just doesn't realize it yet.

He really does exemplify what Glenn Beck talked about in his CPAC speech, doesn't he?

Rockntractor
02-23-2010, 10:37 PM
He really does exemplify what Glenn Beck talked about in his CPAC speech, doesn't he?
Exactly, and that is where I heard about his comments yesterday, on the Glenn Beck radio program.

lacarnut
02-24-2010, 12:02 AM
30 seconds of his irritating voice along with his arrogant attitude was about all I could stand. This condescending rich asshole is everything the tea party is against. Being a millionaire 47 times over using a jet plane to go back and forth to work each day just does resonate with average folks. Top that off with his dumb statement about the Tea Party movement and he kiss my ass. I hope they do not let him run his mouth off at the 2012 Nat. Repub Convent.

Articulate_Ape
02-24-2010, 12:14 AM
30 seconds of his irritating voice along with his arrogant attitude was about all I could stand. This condescending rich asshole is everything the tea party is against. Being a millionaire 47 times over using a jet plane to go back and forth to work each day just does resonate with average folks. Top that off with his dumb statement about the Tea Party movement and he kiss my ass. I hope they do not let him run his mouth off at the 2012 Nat. Repub Convent.

Amen.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
02-24-2010, 02:54 AM
Well, tea parties have traditionally have been the sole domain of little girls and men with wigs and ponytails. I could see why a macho guy like Arnie would be against them.

AmPat
02-24-2010, 10:12 AM
Well, tea parties have traditionally have been the sole domain of little girls and men with wigs and ponytails. I could see why a macho guy like Arnie would be against them.Spoken by a true limp-wristed weenie liberal. I can recall reading about a bunch of those "little girls" running the strongest military might out of their country. Hmm, now what country was that?:rolleyes:

NJCardFan
02-24-2010, 10:44 AM
Spoken by a true limp-wristed weenie liberal. I can recall reading about a bunch of those "little girls" running the strongest military might out of their country. Hmm, now what country was that?:rolleyes:

Here's how clueless caughtinthemiddle1990 is:

I was turned down by my first choice High School for the same exact reason as Hannah...My test scores were ''too high'', they wanted more median scores, so that kids from a poorer background could have a chance. That was a crushing disappointment and led to me fucking off my first year of HS out of pure disgust.

Does this not smack with irony or what?

CaughtintheMiddle1990
02-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Spoken by a true limp-wristed weenie liberal. I can recall reading about a bunch of those "little girls" running the strongest military might out of their country. Hmm, now what country was that?:rolleyes:

It was a joke. I just think the Tea Party label of that movement makes it sound a bit silly. And I always found the fashions of the Colonial era a bit ridiculous too, the wigs, male stockings, etc. It's funny too--I've seen conservatives mock men with ponytails yet quite a few of the Founders wore them

AmPat
02-24-2010, 01:57 PM
It was a joke. I just think the Tea Party label of that movement makes it sound a bit silly. And I always found the fashions of the Colonial era a bit ridiculous too, the wigs, male stockings, etc. It's funny too--I've seen conservatives mock men with ponytails yet quite a few of the Founders wore them

I'll have to take your word that it was a joke. Of course that joke was at whos expense? As for the "fashions of the time" and ponytails, it is dated and out of style. I find the 7o's era clothes ugly and embarrassing, yet THOUSANDS wore them at the time. You cannot judge by today's standards the fashions of another era. How does that cape look with your tux? How about the Fedora you have on the hat rack by the front door-can't leave home without that.

The Tea Party is much more accurate a description of this group than "progressives." Unless of course you mean progressive as in a Malignant-progressive cancer.:cool:

CaughtintheMiddle1990
02-24-2010, 02:28 PM

I'll have to take your word that it was a joke. Of course that joke was at whos expense? As for the "fashions of the time" and ponytails, it is dated and out of style. I find the 7o's era clothes ugly and embarrassing, yet THOUSANDS wore them at the time. You cannot judge by today's standards the fashions of another era. How does that cape look with your tux? How about the Fedora you have on the hat rack by the front door-can't leave home without that.

The Tea Party is much more accurate a description of this group than "progressives." Unless of course you mean progressive as in a Malignant-progressive cancer.:cool:

It indeed was a joke. I was going to make a sex tape joke involving Arnie and Greta (because of the thread titlel) but decided on the other. I'm a jokester.

And Idk, I love 70s clothes--the bell collar shirts, when still wore slacks, etc.

Chuck58
02-24-2010, 03:24 PM
What I find interesting is how many don't know, and don't bother to learn what the TEA in TEA party is about.

It isn't Tea Party, it's TEA party as in Taxed Enough Already. I believe the movement began as a result of increasing taxation, income, property taxes, etc.

"Unless of course you mean progressive as in a Malignant-progressive cancer."

I think that fits what's going on in Washington today. Progressivism is a cancer. Unless removed at the earliest opportunity, it is fatal.