PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ya'll!

SurfTheStreets
02-25-2010, 09:10 PM
Hello all!

I'm Lauren, and I'm from Florida! :D

This is not the first Conservative board I have been apart of, but hopefully it's the best and last I ever join.

The other one( I will not mention names) has become somewhere that I do not feel like posting at very often. I guess there are several reasons as to why I don't like to post there, but mainly because we have outgrown one another I'd say. My time there seems done.

I look forward to posting here, however, and I am always ready to learn new things.

I'm definitely a Conservative, and I am really hopeful that we can get our nation back on track!
I'm only 19, but I hope for a better future for me and my generation than we are currently heading towards with Mr. Obama as president.

Besides politics ... I am a musician and surfer.

See you guys around! God Bless.

Lauren
:)

Bubba Dawg
02-25-2010, 09:12 PM
Hello Lauren and welcome. :)

I lived in Florida for a while and enjoyed it very much.

I hope you enjoy CU.

patriot45
02-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Welcome to CU!
There is plenty of Florida here!

Gingersnap
02-25-2010, 09:24 PM
Welcome aboard!

We have a number of members from Florida. Take a look around and don't forget to stop by the Lounge. We're a little slow in posting at the moment this time of night because of the Olympics but we'll be back to normal next week. :D

Kay
02-25-2010, 11:34 PM
Nice to meet you Lauren. :)

SurfTheStreets
02-26-2010, 12:51 AM
Hello Lauren and welcome. :)

I lived in Florida for a while and enjoyed it very much.

I hope you enjoy CU.

well, hello ...fellow one-upon-a-time--Floridian :)
Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to CU!
There is plenty of Florida here!

That's good to hear!
Thanks!!!

Welcome aboard!

We have a number of members from Florida. Take a look around and don't forget to stop by the Lounge. We're a little slow in posting at the moment this time of night because of the Olympics but we'll be back to normal next week. :D

Ok, will do! Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to posting with you all.

Nice to meet you Lauren. :)

Thanks, Kay, nice to meet you, too!

You live in Midland, huh? My grandmother, aunt, and cousin live there. I was just there in November. Probably be back in W. Tx for a visit some-time this year. Love it there!

I should have stated that Texas is my other home, and that I like it as much if not more than Florida