PDA

View Full Version : Hottest trend of 2010: vajazzling

bijou
02-26-2010, 01:29 PM
In a recent post for The Luxury Spot, Bryce Gruber -- Manhattanite mom, jet-setter, and person whose aim is to do to luxury what Elton John did to being gay -- tried out one of the hottest trends of 2010: vajazzling. What is vajazzling? Last month, in an interview for Lopez Tonight, Jennifer Love Hewitt explained the phenomenon well: "I pay someone to glue JEWELS all over my VAGINA...swarofski crystals, specifically...lots of them...glued to my vagina." [Ed. note: I prefer the term vagina-jewel-gluing, not vajazzling, because I am an adult and do not need to invent nursery rhyme words for things that people do to their genitals. But, as always, the universe has voted and the correct terminology, it seems, is vajazzling.] Anyway, Bryce headed to Manhattan's Completely Bare Spa to try out the vajazzling procedure and the pictures she brought back are pretty great. I thought it would be fun to annotate them....

Warning Pics are Not all Safe For Work (http://www.blackbookmag.com/article/the-bryce-gruber-vajazzling-adventure-annotated-edition/16492)

Yet again Bijou will not be participating in the latest trend.

Apache
02-26-2010, 01:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2flT7QzwOSI

djones520
02-26-2010, 01:55 PM
Not that it needs to be said... but this thread is WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!!! :D:D

Gingersnap
02-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Okay, this is the kind of thing I force myself to view in order to Mod the Lounge. I'm not bringing the pics over but it's nowhere near as interesting as we probably all thought.

Essentially, women with Brazilian wax jobs get cheap glittery stuff glued on their skin above the vaginal area (or on the mons veneris for the literate among us).

This is just another reason for wondering why the heck women ever got the franchise. :rolleyes:

Like any normal guy isn't already at DEF CON 1 pretty much the instant any halfway attractive woman simply removes her underpants. Gilding the lily is not only unnecessary, scraping yourself across all those crystals can't be all that erotic.

Apache
02-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Gilding the lily is not only unnecessary, scraping yourself across all those crystals can't be all that erotic.

Doggy-style...:p

Gingersnap
02-26-2010, 02:57 PM
Doggy-style...:p

The Lounge Lizards never disappoint. :p

megimoo
02-26-2010, 03:03 PM
Okay, this is the kind of thing I force myself to view in order to Mod the Lounge. I'm not bringing the pics over but it's nowhere near as interesting as we probably all thought.

Essentially, women with Brazilian wax jobs get cheap glittery stuff glued on their skin above the vaginal area (or on the mons veneris for the literate among us).

This is just another reason for wondering why the heck women ever got the franchise. :rolleyes:

Like any normal guy isn't already at DEF CON 1 pretty much the instant any halfway attractive woman simply removes her underpants. Gilding the lily is not only unnecessary, scraping yourself across all those crystals can't be all that erotic.Sounds bloody painful !

bijou
02-26-2010, 03:04 PM

Like any normal guy isn't already at DEF CON 1 pretty much the instant any halfway attractive woman simply removes her underpants. Gilding the lily is not only unnecessary, scraping yourself across all those crystals can't be all that erotic.

I guess there won't be much vajazzling action in the 'Snaps household. :D

megimoo
02-26-2010, 03:07 PM
I guess there won't be much vajazzling action in the 'Snaps household. :DA chocolate covered strawberry in the navel is about it !

hampshirebrit
02-26-2010, 03:09 PM
Warning Pics are Not all Safe For Work

Hmmm ... they were a bit of a disappointment after such promotion. I doubt if they would trip the Bluecoat alerts at work.

bijou
02-26-2010, 03:11 PM
Hmmm ... they were a bit of a disappointment after such promotion. I doubt if they would trip the Bluecoat alerts at work.

Good advertising is all. :D

BadCat
02-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Jenny Love Hewitt PAYS someone to glue stuff to her stuff?

http://images.newcelebritypics.com/img/celebs/images/j/jennifer_love_hewitt-1920.jpg

Damn. I'd do it for her free of charge.

Gingersnap
02-26-2010, 04:16 PM
I guess there won't be much vajazzling action in the 'Snaps household. :D

Unlikely. I find that a excellent meal and a wine or a craft brew, followed by a come-hither look is about all it takes. Frankly, leftovers with a water chaser and some disrobing seems to work equally well out here. :D

JB
02-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Ladies, make sure you use the good stuff.

I almost chocked to death on a costume jewelry vajazzlier last month.

Speedy
02-26-2010, 05:17 PM
If after pulling her drawers down I saw whoever I was about to bed wearing that, I would make it my personal mission to hit it hard enough to knock a few of those lose.

Rockntractor
02-26-2010, 10:54 PM

Your sig line is strangely appropriate right now!:D

Kay
02-26-2010, 11:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2flT7QzwOSI

Great song! It always did give me hot flashes. http://www.smilieshq.com/smilies/evilgrin0010.gif

asdf2231
02-27-2010, 10:03 AM
I use only the best jewels for my vagina.

Jennifer Love Hewitt's best quote so far.

hampshirebrit
02-27-2010, 12:16 PM
Your sig line is strangely appropriate right now!:D

Only sort of. It's actually from a UK dishwasher soap commercial.

megimoo
02-27-2010, 12:32 PM
Unlikely. I find that a excellent meal and a wine or a craft brew, followed by a come-hither look is about all it takes. Frankly, leftovers with a water chaser and some disrobing seems to work equally well out here. :DSauerkraut,pickled eggs and pigs feet with an bucket of old Milwaukee beer served by an fly enshrouded three hundred pound female Polish Swineherd would work well with some of this crew.:D

Apache
02-27-2010, 12:37 PM
Sauerkraut,pickled eggs and pigs feet with an bucket of old Milwaukee beer served by an fly enshrouded three hundred pound female Polish Swineherd would work well with some of this crew.:D

:eek:

*backs out slowly*

PoliCon
02-27-2010, 02:35 PM
So wait . . . they're shaving it bare . . . . and then . . . . . gluing crap back on? :confused: This is batshit insane. How do you avoid chipping a tooth?

Apache
02-27-2010, 02:43 PM
So wait . . . they're shaving it bare . . . . and then . . . . . gluing crap back on? :confused: This is batshit insane. How do you avoid chipping a tooth?

http://14kgoldteeth.com/upload/0-3(1).jpg

:D:D

lurkalot
02-27-2010, 04:44 PM
Fortunately with the type of men I deal with, a little dab of Jack Daniels behind each ear works wonders!:D

noonwitch
03-01-2010, 09:03 AM

Well, there is no way I'm going to be able to see it on my work computer, and I really don't want to.

Ginger, I'm picturing it in my mind as something one of Phedre no Delauney's clients would have done to her prior to leashing her up for the Longest Night's ball.

Gingersnap
03-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Ginger, I'm picturing it in my mind as something one of Phedre no Delauney's clients would have done to her prior to leashing her up for the Longest Night's ball.

Bingo! Although in her case, the design would match her marque, obviously. :D

Rockntractor
03-01-2010, 09:43 AM
So when you go to buy the diamonds you tell them you want the muffin mount?:confused:

ralph wiggum
03-01-2010, 10:03 AM
Fortunately with the type of men I deal with, a little dab of Jack Daniels behind each ear works wonders!:D

ROFL!!! :D

PoliCon
03-01-2010, 05:11 PM
So when you go to buy the diamonds you tell them you want the muffin mount?:confused:
:eek:

BWAhahahahahahahahahahahahA!:D:D