PDA

View Full Version : America Rising An Open Letter to Democrat Politicians

Carol
02-28-2010, 07:12 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=385x438723)

I must have missed this somehow. It's pretty impressive.

ginchinchili (1000+ posts)
Original message
America Rising An Open Letter to Democrat Politicians

Run time: 03:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ

Posted on YouTube: January 04, 2010
By YouTube Member: gizgreen
Views on YouTube: 1126244

Posted on DU: February 28, 2010
By DU Member: ginchinchili
Views on DU: 71

I've seen some extreme rightwing BS, but I think this one takes the cake. Clearly the GOP wants the country to collapse so they can swoop in and reassemble the pieces to reflect their own ideology and satiate their lust for power. America has gotten too stupid to exist as a democracy.

Response to Original message
1. How does one successfully counter something like this?

The truth doesn't seem to carry enough sensationalism, but who wants to push back by using the same kind of deceitful tactics? I wouldn't know where to start except with the truth, and that doesn't seem to work.

AmPat
02-28-2010, 08:12 PM
OMG!:eek: THESE PEOPLE HAVE THE BRAINS OF CHICKENS!

Response to Original message
1. How does one successfully counter something like this?

The truth doesn't seem to carry enough sensationalism, but who wants to push back by using the same kind of deceitful tactics? I wouldn't know where to start except with the truth, and that doesn't seem to work.
First Braindead calls the truth "deceitful tactics." Then the moron says the truth doesn't work. That's because you idiots on the left wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the head. The truth is exactly what you morons are opposed to. The truth is anathema to your ideology.

Speedy
02-28-2010, 08:24 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The Democrats are standing on a ledge and the DUmmies are yelling, "Jump! Jump!"

stsinner
02-28-2010, 08:26 PM
One hell of an awesome and powerful video.....

Dan D. Doty
02-28-2010, 09:08 PM
Moonbats are scared.

And when you scare this nitwits, they'll do something very bad to the American people ... just watch.

Sonnabend
03-02-2010, 08:26 AM
Clearly the GOP wants the country to collapse so they can swoop in and reassemble the pieces to reflect their own ideology and satiate their lust for power. America has gotten too stupid to exist as a democracy.

And you'd be sooo happy to have just ONE party to govern, wouldnt you?

Democracy means MORE than one voice...jackass.

Right-Wing Conspirator
03-02-2010, 12:12 PM
OMG!:eek: THESE PEOPLE HAVE THE BRAINS OF CHICKENS!

the idiocy of the Left is no reason to insult chickens...:D

Pulpfishin
03-02-2010, 02:11 PM
America has gotten too stupid to exist as a democracy.

Thank you ginchinchili for pointing out the ignorance of the moonbat mentality.

“America” voted for Obama, and THAT proves there are a lot of truly “stupid” people here!
Gullible is the actual term you were looking for!