PDA

View Full Version : Baby survives parents' global warming suicide pact

bijou
03-01-2010, 10:44 AM
Francisco Lotero, 56, and Miriam Coletti, 23, shot their daughter and her toddler brother before killing themselves.

Their son Francisco, two, died instantly after being hit in the back.

However, their unnamed daughter cheated death after the bullet from her father's handgun missed her vital organs.

Police were alerted by worried neighbours who discovered the massacre three days after the shooting and the girl was taken to hospital.

The youngster is recovering in hospital in the town of Goya in the northern Argentine province of Corrientes, where doctors say she is out of danger.

Her parents said they feared the effects of global warming in a suicide note discovered by police.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/argentina/7344329/Baby-survives-parents-global-warming-suicide-pact.html

I hope this little one finds parents who will care for her. :(

Gingersnap
03-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Words fail. What cowards. :mad:

FlaGator
03-01-2010, 11:39 AM
I believe of all those posts added to this forum this thread is the most worthy of inclusion to the "It's the end of Teh World I tell ya!!" forum, but not as a joke. The OP begs the question, "what the hell is wrong with people?!?"

Rockntractor
03-01-2010, 12:05 PM
I believe of all those posts added to this forum this thread is the most worthy of inclusion to the "It's the end of Teh World I tell ya!!" forum, but not as a joke. The OP begs the question, "what the hell is wrong with people?!?"
We also say the global warming fanatics are involved in a religion. I propose it is no less a cult than the Jonestown religion! There will probably be more down the road.

Articulate_Ape
03-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Words fail. What cowards. :mad:

Sounds like natural selection at work to me.

Speedy
03-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Looks like Darwin missed one.

AmPat
03-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Under DUmmy rules, shouldn't Reverend Al Goreacle be arrested and tried in the International courts?:rolleyes:

Zathras
03-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Under DUmmy rules, shouldn't Reverend Al Goreacle be arrested and tried in the International courts?:rolleyes:

True...don't they accuse Bush of lying about the Iraq war? You've seen the "Bush Lied, People Died" signs.

Well, to any DUmbasses that are lurking...."Gore Lied, People Died".

Bubba Dawg
03-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Very sad,......

Now I'm going to say it.....I wonder what their DU names were.....

PoliCon
03-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Sounds like natural selection at work to me.

At least these idiots removed themselves voluntarily from the gene pool . . .

PoliCon
03-01-2010, 10:32 PM

PERFECT!:D