PDA

View Full Version : March 9 - Mass Citizens' Arrest of Insurance Companies - Washington DC

ralph wiggum
03-01-2010, 02:14 PM
marmar (1000+ posts)
Mon Mar-01-10 02:12 PM
Original message
March 9 - Mass Citizens' Arrest of Insurance Companies - Washington DC (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7819488)

http://citizensposse.com /

March 9th - Washington, DC

We need your help to conduct a
MASS CITIZENS' ARREST
-- of the --
INSURANCE COMPANIES

The insurance industry's lobby front group is back in DC to defend their criminal health care system and plot to kill health reform. Reform groups are gathering a citizen's posse to hold them accountable for their crimes against Americans' health -- and make sure Congress passes reform now.

We need Congress to listen to us, not the insurance companies. We won't allow another year of 45,000 deaths and a million bankruptcies. Our health and our future are too important to let the insurance giants continue with business as usual.

I'm sure this'll be just as effective as "Not One Damn Dime Day" and the litany of other failed protest ideas.

Speedy
03-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Okay, once you arrest them, where the fuck do you take them?

FlaGator
03-01-2010, 02:22 PM
Sounds like someone is wanting a bunch of people to take a fall on kidnapping charges.

Speedy
03-01-2010, 02:26 PM
What would happen if one of the executives puts a few rounds into one of these DUmmies. Self defense? Trying to prevent them from kidnapping him. These DUmbasses do not think these things through, do they?

Apache
03-01-2010, 02:40 PM
I wonder who will be stupid enough to try that... You know that somebody will try it, you just know it. :rolleyes:

Dan D. Doty
03-01-2010, 09:57 PM
I can see how this going to go.

" All right you Capitalist pigs! You're under citizens arrest!"

" Now all of you climb into my solar car, I'm taking you to the UN."

" What do mean what charge!?"

" No, I don't have an arrest warrent!"

" No, I don't have a gun!"

" Let me Go! Stop bitch slapping me!"

" Mom!!!"

:D

PoliCon
03-01-2010, 10:09 PM
" What do mean what charge!?"Good question - and one I'm sure they will not be able to find a workable answer for.

NJCardFan
03-01-2010, 10:12 PM
Sounds like someone's been watching Michael Moore movies.

movie buff
03-02-2010, 03:06 PM
One of two options will likely occur:
1) (The more likely of the two scenarios) Nothing will happen, as nearly all of the liberal "Activists" are Internet Tough Guys who turn into complete cowards when it comes to actually acting on all their big talk, much like the old Aesop fable of "The belling of the cat."
2) (By far the more amusing of the two scenarios) Some liberal psychos try it, and the only result is that they themselves are arrested for attempted kidnapping and/ or severely beaten by cops or bodyguards.

johngalt79
03-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Have no fear.... Kaptain Keyboard is here!!!

SarasotaRepub
03-02-2010, 09:23 PM
It's possible the retards are learning...not one reply. :D

Dan D. Doty
03-03-2010, 10:06 PM
It's possible the retards are learning...not one reply. :D

Lets see .... The Coffee Party .... over the top bouncies .... love fest for BIG government ... never ending hate ... drama in head over ruling reality .... don't know how others think ... proganda over facts ...
rants over reason ...

No, they're not learning.

Sonnabend
03-04-2010, 04:46 AM
The site that fool links to has a WANTED slideshow...accusing various people of, amongst other things,...manslaughter.

Not a smart thing to do....:rolleyes:

Dan D. Doty
03-04-2010, 11:09 AM
The site that fool links to has a WANTED slideshow...accusing various people of, amongst other things,...manslaughter.

Not a smart thing to do....:rolleyes:

I love the smell of a Slander law suit in the morning, smells like ... Moonbat :D

Zafod
03-04-2010, 12:14 PM
you know what? They are right!!!! Once we complete this then we need to go after the car insurance companies because I dont think I should have to shoulder the expence of my car insurance anymore!!!!!

movie buff
03-05-2010, 09:30 AM
I love the smell of a Slander law suit in the morning, smells like ... Moonbat :D

Unfortunately, the Internet is a tricky thing when it comes to such lawsuits. Most aren't sure if such things posted over the Internet count as Slander, Libel, or nothing at all.

ralph wiggum
03-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Today's the day! Look for mass frog-marching of insurance executives!!!!!eleventy!!!1111

hoplophobe
03-09-2010, 12:53 PM
http://citizensposse.com/

The home page has scrolling live tweets. I wonder what a tweet looks like when the composer is getting tear gassed.

Dan D. Doty
03-09-2010, 01:54 PM
http://citizensposse.com/

The home page has scrolling live tweets. I wonder what a tweet looks like when the composer is getting tear gassed.

Ya, all seven of them trying to wash the pepper spray out of their eyes while screaming for their lawyers, their mothers and their shrinks.

FDK
03-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Next thing you know they'll be scaring the evil insurance companies with the dreaded on-line petition.

FlaGator
03-09-2010, 07:39 PM
Next thing you know they'll be scaring the evil insurance companies with the dreaded on-line petition.

NOT THE ONLINE PETITION!!!111!!!!11

Zathras
03-09-2010, 08:03 PM
NOT THE ONLINE PETITION!!!111!!!!11

Actually I think they should get these guys because nobody will expect them....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHGOl-jfUK0

SarasotaRepub
03-09-2010, 10:45 PM
So how many "Perps" were "caught" today???:rolleyes::D

Dan D. Doty
03-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Saw the news . it was the usual proffessional protrsters :rolleyes:

Next week they'll be doing another empty gesture that won't mean sh*t either