PDA

View Full Version : Teen Dumping Trash Dies In Cesspool

FlaGator
03-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Must... not... make... pun...

Doughnut Shop Employee Fell In Uncovered Hole

POSTED: Monday, March 1, 2010
UPDATED: 12:12 pm EST March 1, 2010

SMITHTOWN, N.Y. -- A teenage worker taking out the garbage at a doughnut shop Sunday night fell into a sewage pit and died, police said.
Amiri Zeqiri, 17, slipped into an open cesspool behind a Dunkin' Donuts in Smithtown, about 40 miles east of New York City, police said. There usually was a manhole cover over the cesspool, a hole in the ground that collects waste from toilets and sinks, they said.
The teen's younger cousin, who was inside the doughnut shop, realized something was wrong when he didn't return and went to look for him. The cousin found Zeqiri in about 8 feet of water and ran to a nearby store for help, but when he returned the teen was no longer visible, police said.
Officers pulled the teen from the cesspool and took him to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Authorities were investigating how the cesspool was uncovered and were awaiting the results of an autopsy.

The story is here (http://www.news4jax.com/news/22701375/detail.html)

Zathras
03-01-2010, 04:51 PM
What a crappy way to go.

SarasotaRepub
03-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Man...that really stinks. :p

stsinner
03-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Amiri Zeqiri, 17,

Wow.. the new America....

Rockntractor
03-01-2010, 09:49 PM
There weren't any floaters?:confused::eek:

PoliCon
03-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Shit. :( Talk about pissing your life away . . . .

stsinner
03-01-2010, 10:22 PM
Next thing you know someone with the middle name of Hussein will be getting elected president..... Oh, wait.... :eek:

The experiments aren't working, folks....

PoliCon
03-01-2010, 10:24 PM
Next thing you know someone with the middle name of Hussein will be getting elected president..... Oh, wait.... :eek:

The experiments aren't working, folks....

Way to make it about race. :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
03-01-2010, 10:26 PM

No not race, fanatical religion.

PoliCon
03-01-2010, 10:28 PM
No not race, fanatical religion.

either way - neither the kids race nor his religion have any merit in this story.

FlaGator
03-01-2010, 10:29 PM

I was wondering the same thing. Why must some people look at everything from the view point of race. It's like they're obsessed or something.

PoliCon
03-01-2010, 10:32 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Why must some people look at everything from the view point of race. It's like they're obsessed or something.

Stsinner? Obsessed about race? IMPOSSIBLE!;)

Rockntractor
03-01-2010, 10:34 PM
either way - neither the kids race nor his religion have any merit in this story.

For that matter I'm not positive but I think that name is from India.

Rockntractor
03-01-2010, 10:36 PM
:D

http://memory.loc.gov/rbc/amss/cw1/cw104040/001q.gif

stsinner
03-01-2010, 10:39 PM

Yeah, and he sounds like Americana...... apple pie... Idiot...

stsinner
03-01-2010, 10:40 PM

The name is just so un-American.... It's weird to me... Just doesn't seem natural... It's like a Muslim fell into a cess pool, and something about that just seemed right.. I don't see what all the hubub is about...

PoliCon
03-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Once upon a time the names of O'Conner, Cullen, Macaulay, McIntire, McGinnis, etc were deemed to be un-American.

Once upon a time if you name ended in Ski - you were un-American. . . . . Once upon a time if your name ended in a vowel you were un-American.

Rockntractor
03-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Once upon a time the names of O'Conner, Cullen, Macaulay, McIntire, McGinnis, etc were deemed to be un-American.
O'Stsinner too!:D

stsinner
03-01-2010, 10:43 PM

Oh, yeah, because there's no difference when you look around the world at countries run by different races, right?: God, you're stupid... Of course I see race, because I want my kids to grow up in a country that isn't corrupt and worthless, and as I look around, that means only run by one race..... Sorry, but I cannot deny facts, as unpleasant as they may be.. I'm not dealing with opinion, here, so don't make it about me.. I'm talking about FACTS, which I have nothing to do with...

FlaGator
03-01-2010, 10:48 PM
The name is just so un-American.... It's weird to me... Just doesn't seem natural... It's like a Muslim fell into a cess pool, and something about that just seemed right.. I don't see what all the hubub is about...

His race or nationality had nothing to do with the story until you decided to interject it. For whatever reason it was important to you that his name "didn't sound American" but what name does? With the exception of names like Sitting Bull and Geronimo no American name is native. Perhaps you mean that the name didn't sound English Caucasian?

PoliCon
03-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Oh, yeah, because there's no difference when you look around the world at countries run by different races, right?: God, you're stupid... Of course I see race, because I want my kids to grow up in a country that isn't corrupt and worthless, and as I look around, that means only run by one race..... Sorry, but I cannot deny facts, as unpleasant as they may be.. I'm not dealing with opinion, here, so don't make it about me.. I'm talking about FACTS, which I have nothing to do with...

I well and truly feel bad for your stepson. :(

Rockntractor
03-01-2010, 11:03 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/equal.png?t=1267502606

Rockntractor
03-01-2010, 11:06 PM
I guess it just depends on when you are born.

stsinner
03-02-2010, 07:39 AM
I well and truly feel bad for your stepson. :(

And I feel sorry for every kid that you may ever interact with in your profession. Again, you can't dispute my statement and simply resort to insults.. The way of a Liberal.

stsinner
03-02-2010, 07:53 AM

Once upon a time if you name ended in Ski - you were un-American. . . . . Once upon a time if your name ended in a vowel you were un-American.

The difference here, oh clueless one, is that these names-Irish, etc., were discriminated against simply because people who were already here wanted only their people to have the jobs or just didn't like people who were different. They didn't come from societies where honor killings were proacticed, where corruption was the way of life, where murders and kidnappings were commonplace, etc., There was no real good reason to not want them in America or to be a part of our society, other than simply discrimination. Ending this discrimination actually helped America and people realized that they were actually productive and beneficial to America and American society.

I'm talking about statistics and looking around the world at what countries are corrupt, have no GDP or worth, whose biggest exports are needy, unskilled people, and what it means to America every time one of them brings a little more of their terrible culture to America.. Are you totally incapable of understanding this concept? Race or the way they look is only coincidental to the conversation-it's got nothing to do with race.. It's got to do only with observation of fact.. It's not my opinion that Mexico is a shithole of corruption and filth.. It's not my opinion that Muslims are incompatible with the US Constitution, it's not my opinion that blacks and Hispanics commit more crime than other races... When are you going to stop denying facts in favor of PC lies and feel-good bull crap? You act as though I'm on some mission of hatred just for the sake of hating people, and that's sheer jackassery.. I'm worried about the future my children are going to inherit when Harvard professors are predicting that by 2030 Whites will be the minority in America, and as I look around the world, I don't see one country where this is the case and it's not a terrible place to live... I guess you're of the opinion that when people from these corrupt, immoral countries come here they're going to check their culture at the border, huh?
I guess an America that resembles Detroit in terms of demographics where no major grocery store chains can survive because they can't find good, dependable workers and can't stop the shoplifting would suit you just fine, huh?

http://money.cnn.com/2009/07/22/smallbusiness/detroit_grocery_stores.smb/index.htm

"Poor perceptions of Detroit's market strength, the costs of doing business in the city, and the difficulty of hiring and retaining good local workers scare away the big retailers, a city task force concluded in a report issued last year."

Yeah, Poli, it's all in my head...............

linda22003
03-02-2010, 08:00 AM
What the hell happened here last night? A kid doing his JOB fell into a cess pit and died (rather horribly). How did global geopolitics get into this? (Aside from the fact that StSinner's being on a thread will do that).

noonwitch
03-02-2010, 09:26 AM
The difference here, oh clueless one, is that these names-Irish, etc., were discriminated against simply because people who were already here wanted only their people to have the jobs or just didn't like people who were different. They didn't come from societies where honor killings were proacticed, where corruption was the way of life, where murders and kidnappings were commonplace, etc., There was no real good reason to not want them in America or to be a part of our society, other than simply discrimination. Ending this discrimination actually helped America and people realized that they were actually productive and beneficial to America and American society.

I'm talking about statistics and looking around the world at what countries are corrupt, have no GDP or worth, whose biggest exports are needy, unskilled people, and what it means to America every time one of them brings a little more of their terrible culture to America.. Are you totally incapable of understanding this concept? Race or the way they look is only coincidental to the conversation-it's got nothing to do with race.. It's got to do only with observation of fact.. It's not my opinion that Mexico is a shithole of corruption and filth.. It's not my opinion that Muslims are incompatible with the US Constitution, it's not my opinion that blacks and Hispanics commit more crime than other races... When are you going to stop denying facts in favor of PC lies and feel-good bull crap? You act as though I'm on some mission of hatred just for the sake of hating people, and that's sheer jackassery.. I'm worried about the future my children are going to inherit when Harvard professors are predicting that by 2030 Whites will be the minority in America, and as I look around the world, I don't see one country where this is the case and it's not a terrible place to live... I guess you're of the opinion that when people from these corrupt, immoral countries come here they're going to check their culture at the border, huh?
I guess an America that resembles Detroit in terms of demographics where no major grocery store chains can survive because they can't find good, dependable workers and can't stop the shoplifting would suit you just fine, huh?

http://money.cnn.com/2009/07/22/smallbusiness/detroit_grocery_stores.smb/index.htm

"Poor perceptions of Detroit's market strength, the costs of doing business in the city, and the difficulty of hiring and retaining good local workers scare away the big retailers, a city task force concluded in a report issued last year."

Yeah, Poli, it's all in my head...............

There are a lot of reasons why Detroit is the way it is and most of them stem from the utter poverty of it's residents.

You can look at Detroit's downfall from a racist perspective, from a liberal perspective or from a conservative one. None really explain what has happened because each perspective picks it's own facts from history to make it's case.

White people who hate blacks blame black people for the decline, black people who hate whites blame the "white flight" for the problems. Liberals blame business owners and manufacturers, conservatives blame unions. Everyone is so busy blaming someone else, that nothing ever changes for the people in Detroit.

Rockntractor
03-02-2010, 09:33 AM
What the hell happened here last night? A kid doing his JOB fell into a cess pit and died (rather horribly). How did global geopolitics get into this? (Aside from the fact that StSinner's being on a thread will do that).

You read a thread titled "Teen Dumping Trash Dies In Cesspool" and you don't expect a load of crap?:confused::rolleyes: