PDA

View Full Version : Woman Accused Of Causing Fatal Crash Held On $1 Million Bond

FlaGator
03-01-2010, 03:06 PM
I drive over the bridge in this story everyday on my way to work. It is 3 miles long and probably close to 200 ft above the water at it's highest point as it crosses the St. John's river.

The Florida Highway Patrol said the driver accused of causing the wreck, Sasha Pringle, 31, left the scene of the crash and drove to her apartment on Sunbeam Road. Troopers were able to find her because of a witness who reported seeing her driving erratically before the wreck, then followed after the crash.

Pringle, who was charged with DUI manslaughter and leaving the scene of an accident causing a death, is being held on $1 million bond.

Channel 4 has learned Pringle had several recent traffic citations, including a careless driving citation last year and 2008 citations for leaving the scene of an accident with property damage and careless driving.

When asked about the other driver, Paul Kajy said he's upset to learn about Pringle's driving record, but he's not a judge and not in law enforcement, so he'll let the justice system deal with her.

The the driving record of the woman accused of causing the accident creates a lot of uneasily answered questions in my mind.

The story is here (http://www.news4jax.com/news/22703009/detail.html).